Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) (38167 Views)

FG Signs Mou On Warri-abuja Rail Project..picture. / Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Photos From Ongoing Work At The Abuja Light Rail Mass Transit Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by oluwamoh: 11:02pm On May 07, 2015
you will experience downfall in your life as from today
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Fatwas that prove Islam and Muslims are retardded[/size]

1. The Earth is flat and Stationery with the Sun rotating round it because illiterate mad man Mohammed said so in his Terror Manual aka Koran.

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world.

Source: Al-Ahram Weekly Issue 477, 13-19 April, 2000.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by obontami: 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
ezelion:

and the world praises him. his image became brighter and so shall it continue. love and be loved. hate and be hated.

clap for self

Oga Ade shey mi

mio Raye oshi
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 07, 2015
oluwamoh:
you will experience downfall in your life as from today

Nepa just took my light immediately after reading this... But thank God my 15000KVA Rolls Royce Gen never fails to automatically kick in.

How's Osogbo by the way?
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Karlman: 11:17pm On May 07, 2015
soe:
In saner climes, by now, Jonathan would be laying low, writing his handover notes and asking for forgiveness.

But not in Nigeria.

Smh

Forgiveness foe what exactly?

Don't be daft.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by aresa: 11:20pm On May 07, 2015
justjify:

Does commissioning projects make him insane? Guy think please. Because he lost in an election doesn't mean his government should shutdown.

Inspecting his $1 billion China loan 1929 locomotive is don turn to commissioning ? Which way nah grin
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by sinhin(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

[size=18pt]Fatwas that prove Islam and Muslims are retardded[/size]

1. The Earth is flat and Stationery with the Sun rotating round it because illiterate mad man Mohammed said so in his Terror Manual aka Koran.

In a 2000 Fatwa titled “The Transmitted and Sensory Proofs of the Rotation of the Sun and Stillness of the Earth”, Saudi Arabian Grand Mufti Sheikh Ibn Baaz asserted that the earth was flat and disk-like and that the sun revolved around it. He had insisted that satellite images to the contrary were nothing but a Western conspiracy against the Islamic world.

Source: Al-Ahram Weekly Issue 477, 13-19 April, 2000.

I think it is absolutely unseemly of you to mention this under this thread.

Firstly, below are the actual words of Sheik Ibn Baaz on the said matter:
“According to the people of knowledge the Earth is round. Indeed, Ibn Hazm and other scholars have declared that there is consensus on this matter among the people of knowledge This means that all of the surface of the Earth is connected together so that the form of the planet is like a sphere."

"Nevertheless, Allah has spread out the Earth's surface in relation to us, and He has placed upon it firm mountains, the seas, and life as a mercy for us. For this reason, Allah said: "And (do they not look) at the Earth, how it was spread out flat (sutihat)." [Sûrah al-Ghâshiyah:20]"

"Therefore, the Earth has been made flat for us in regards to our relationship to it to facilitate our lives upon it and our comfort. The fact that it is round does not prevent that its surface has been made flat for us. This is because something that is round and very large, then its surface will become very vast or broad, having a flat appearance to those who are upon it."

Secondly, Sheik bin Baz updated his knowledge and belief on the shape of the earth after talking to Prince Sultan bin Salmon Al-Saud who had spent time in a space shuttle flight in 1985 and saw what earth looks like from a far point of reference. That is a man who was able to unlearn and relearn.

Thirdly, relationship between man, space and time has always been a RELATIVE one. For instance, sunrise and sunset, when in actual fact, sun neither rises nor sets. But in relation to us, sun rises when we can see it and sets when out of sight. same goes for the shape of the earth.

Mr fault-finder, wouldn’t everyone be retarded for believing sun truly rises and set?

If you are truly half-learned and intellectually enhanced as you may want us to believe, you should at least know you need to do more than just copy-pasting to make some cheap mischief.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Charly68: 11:52pm On May 07, 2015
For this man to give us this Aloku Oyinbo train system..it is uncall for.. This rail system is antiquity for this modern age. Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well .
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ocelot2006(m): 11:57pm On May 07, 2015
Pataki:

And the first incumbent ediot to be voted out. Most probably he will be the first to be jailed for gross foolishness in leadership.

I don't know why you stupid Nigerians measure success by the power and authority you can fling around in Nigeria. Your mentality is very sick. What is the point of being the no. 1 only to be disgraced out? You need a responsible role model in your life. No pun intended.

Youve still not answered my question: WHAT HAVE YOU ACHIEVED WITH YOUR OWN MISERABLE LIFE?

And care to explain how GEJ was disgraced? Was he impeached? NOPE. Was he thrown out via a coup or popular uprising? NOPE. The president served a term, went to the polls (which he made relatively free and fair compared to those of yesteryears), accepted his defeat with grace (something the incoming president cant boast of; the dog & baboon threat and the 800+ innocent souls slaughtered sure comes to mind). Yet you say he was "disgraced"...yeah right..
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Realfiness(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:
Okay we see am. One of Yaradua's initiative completed by GEJ. This contract was awarded in 2008 by Yaradua. GMB will complete these projects and build much more with transparency and confidence from the people. Hope billions haven't gone missing though.. Just a hunch cool
fortune teller, God will kip us all alive to see how much truth u hv spoken
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ololo12: 2:01am On May 08, 2015
$1 billion will get you this in the picture below bro

aresa:

Inspecting his $1 billion China loan 1929 locomotive is don turn to commissioning ? Which way nah grin

Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 2:04am On May 08, 2015
Mohammed said the earth was flat and that the sun rotates round a static earth because his allah told him so.

Allah is either ignorant or and a deciever.

Period!
sinhin:

I think it is absolutely unseemly of you to mention this under this thread.

Firstly, below are the actual words of Sheik Ibn Baaz on the said matter:
“According to the people of knowledge the Earth is round. Indeed, Ibn Hazm and other scholars have declared that there is consensus on this matter among the people of knowledge This means that all of the surface of the Earth is connected together so that the form of the planet is like a sphere."

"Nevertheless, Allah has spread out the Earth's surface in relation to us, and He has placed upon it firm mountains, the seas, and life as a mercy for us. For this reason, Allah said: "And (do they not look) at the Earth, how it was spread out flat (sutihat)." [Sûrah al-Ghâshiyah:20]"

"Therefore, the Earth has been made flat for us in regards to our relationship to it to facilitate our lives upon it and our comfort. The fact that it is round does not prevent that its surface has been made flat for us. This is because something that is round and very large, then its surface will become very vast or broad, having a flat appearance to those who are upon it."

Secondly, Sheik bin Baz updated his knowledge and belief on the shape of the earth after talking to Prince Sultan bin Salmon Al-Saud who had spent time in a space shuttle flight in 1985 and saw what earth looks like from a far point of reference. That is a man who was able to unlearn and relearn.

Thirdly, relationship between man, space and time has always been a RELATIVE one. For instance, sunrise and sunset, when in actual fact, sun neither rises nor sets. But in relation to us, sun rises when we can see it and sets when out of sight. same goes for the shape of the earth.

Mr fault-finder, wouldn’t everyone be retarded for believing sun truly rises and set?

If you are truly half-learned and intellectually enhanced as you may want us to believe, you should at least know you need to do more than just copy-pasting to make some cheap mischief.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by hamzyluv(m): 6:11am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Western Education is absolutely Haram aka Boko Haram.

Lol. You muslims take the rants of an illiterate from a desolate craggy desert too damn serious!

Do you know it is also haram to take a p1ss or sh1t facing Mecca?

The idocracies of this your religion should not be allowed to engulf the world
no needs of arguing wit u so far u can't reasons beyond this level.... mofo
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Caseless: 6:49am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Because you are a retardded muslim filth that believes this sh1t

Just reminding you of your core foolishness.

Shalom!
I could have taken my time to constructively reply, but it is obvious that you are intellectually arid and ingrained with crass stupidity. You are bereft of that modicum knowledge, hence your resolve to go heehaw-guffaw even when there is no extant heehaw. One of my known consanguinity on this forum is my penchant to engage those whose cephalo is not filled with scorched brain, so expect me not to pay attention to hacked toad like you.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Caseless: 7:00am On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Mohammed said the earth was flat and that the sun rotates round a static earth because his allah told him so.

Allah is either ignorant or and a deciever.

Period!
illiterate, use ur empty head even though you don't have.

Read what is in the post you quoted:
"Therefore, the Earth has been made flat for us in regards to our relationship to it to facilitate our lives upon it and our comfort.

Can you see the sphericity of the earth if you are in it?

The same science told us that the surface of the earth is undulating, if it is sub-spherical or spherical , as the case may be, why do we have insulation on the surface of it?

Before you talk again, draw a sphere and tell me where is the surface.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ethicalUser(m): 7:04am On May 08, 2015
pring:
Corrupt government.
His achievements only exists on paper works, just
Like the second Niger bridge.
Don't live on false information bro. Second naija bridge is currently under construction. They are almost done with the sand filling and pulling across to the other end of the river. Don't b misguided by those who see nothing good about the SE
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by comos: 7:51am On May 08, 2015
[quote author=Charly68 post=33525300]For this man to give us this Aloku Oyinbo train system..it is uncall for.. This rail system is antiquity for this modern age. Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well .
The railway fashola/APC promise Lagosian is still in pictures, but the "Aloku Oyinbo train GEJ promise us is already rinning all over their respective tracks. As from may 29, we are waiting for the changes(miracles) they promise Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by comos: 7:52am On May 08, 2015
Charly68:
For this man to give us this Aloku Oyinbo train system..it is uncall for.. This rail system is antiquity for this modern age. Anything worth doing at all is worth doing well .
The railway fashola/APC promise Lagosian is still in pictures, but the "Aloku Oyinbo train GEJ promise us is already rinning all over their respective tracks. As from may 29, we are waiting for the changes(miracles) they promise Nigerians
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Caseless: 8:04am On May 08, 2015
opiaoku:

kilode? why are you calling me my boy

is that not you?
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On May 08, 2015
The world is not a flat disc and NO the Sun does not rotate round the earth, Period!

Your illiterate fake prophet is wrong as usual.

Caseless:
illiterate, use ur empty head even though you don't have.

Read what is in the post you quoted:

Can you see the sphericity of the earth if you are in it?

The same science told us that the surface of the earth is undulating, if it is sub-spherical or spherical , as the case may be, why do we have insulation on the surface of it?

Before you talk again, draw a sphere and tell me where is the surface.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by justjify(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2015
aresa:

Guy, which one you dey na? i remember saying Does commissioning projects make him insane? , i wasn't referring to this one. He has commissioned projects after the election, hasn't he?
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by opiaoku: 9:59am On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
is that not you?

yes my boy but i like the guy sha grin
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by ikwubaba: 10:31am On May 08, 2015
What and why are they climbing to get into the train? Is that normal?
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2015
socialmediaman:

Yes he will grin

What Dumbo Jack Jona couldnt do, Baba will do

Very well, he will do it. My happiness is since "dumbo jona" couldn't stabilize world oil price, the daura magician will do that for us. grin grin
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
if you are not a raped jackal, how does your stony show of 'drunkeness' connect to this thread?

Despite ample scientific errors, enormous mathematical and historical contrarieties, incompatibilities within a singled particular version and discordance between various versions of the book you called God's word, you still have the folata to call Islam and muslims retarded!!! The first chapter in the book of genesis with abundant scientific errors alone, is sufficient for any seeker of truth disregard christianity as a religion. No wonder in an article dated on sept 8, 1957 in a magazine titled AWAKE, published in USA,it stated that there are 50,000 errors in your so called holy bible. And that research was conducted by the christians themselves!!! I humbly ask, which of the distorted versions of the bible is God's word? Because, all the contradicted versions of different bibles cannot at the same time be God's word.

Go back to history and see for yourself those who at first, were retarded due to their cruelty and hostility to knowledge and science. Christianity and christians have no single right at all, to claim pioneers of modern day civilization. Stop claiming the unquestionable efforts of Greeks and Roman philosophers. The most barbaric religion to have ever lived on planet earth, second to none other, is christianity. History is full of your treacherous acts.

You accused Galileo, who after reading works on Islamic scholars on earth's sphericity, of been irreligious and threatened to kill him. You accused Jeanne d'arc, who had been struggling for the freedom of her country of being a magician, consequently you burnt her alive. In the year 1553, a spanish doctor and theologist (Michel Serve), who wrote a book disapproving irregularities within the christendom by burning him alive. Yet, with all this treachery, you tells us that Islam is a religion of terrorism and a retarded religion!!!

Since, with all these facts, you still regard christianity a progressive religion, I challenge you to clarify issues here on nairaland. But before that, let me quote to you a biblical verse that describes you and your kinds entirely. According to Matthew C7 V3-5 as well as Luke C6 V41-42 it reads, "WHY THEN DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? HOW DARE YOU SAY TO YOUR BROTHER, PLEASE LET ME TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR OWN EYE, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? YOU HYPOCRITE!!! FIRST TAKE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE CLEARLY TO TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE."

Mind you, we dont consider christianity as a religion let alone a religion of God,christianity is nothing but a mere philosophy in the mind of deviant men.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by jibrilaminu003(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2015
lalasticlala:
Pics: On May 7, President Jonathan inspected the Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/596371882598871040

"A REPLY TO CASELESS"
Despite ample scientific errors, enormous mathematical and historical contrarieties, incompatibilities within a singled particular version and discordance between various versions of the book you called God's word, you still have the folata to call Islam and muslims retarded!!! The first chapter in the book of genesis with abundant scientific errors alone, is sufficient for any seeker of truth disregard christianity as a religion. No wonder in an article dated on sept 8, 1957 in a magazine titled AWAKE, published in USA,it stated that there are 50,000 errors in your so called holy bible. And that research was conducted by the christians themselves!!! I humbly ask, which of the distorted versions of the bible is God's word? Because, all the contradicted versions of different bibles cannot at the same time be God's word.

Go back to history and see for yourself those who at first, were retarded due to their cruelty and hostility to knowledge and science. Christianity and christians have no single right at all, to claim pioneers of modern day civilization. Stop claiming the unquestionable efforts of Greeks and Roman philosophers. The most barbaric religion to have ever lived on planet earth, second to none other, is christianity. History is full of your treacherous acts.

You accused Galileo, who after reading works on Islamic scholars on earth's sphericity, of been irreligious and threatened to kill him. You accused Jeanne d'arc, who had been struggling for the freedom of her country of being a magician, consequently you burnt her alive. In the year 1553, a spanish doctor and theologist (Michel Serve), who wrote a book disapproving irregularities within the christendom by burning him alive. Yet, with all this treachery, you tells us that Islam is a religion of terrorism and a retarded religion!!!

Since, with all these facts, you still regard christianity a progressive religion, I challenge you to clarify issues here on nairaland. But before that, let me quote to you a biblical verse that describes you and your kinds entirely. According to Matthew C7 V3-5 as well as Luke C6 V41-42 it reads, "WHY THEN DO YOU LOOK AT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE AND PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? HOW DARE YOU SAY TO YOUR BROTHER, PLEASE LET ME TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR OWN EYE, WHEN YOU HAVE A LOG IN YOUR OWN EYE? YOU HYPOCRITE!!! FIRST TAKE THE LOG OUT OF YOUR OWN EYE, THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE CLEARLY TO TAKE OUT THE SPECK IN YOUR BROTHER'S EYE."

Mind you, we dont consider christianity as a religion let alone a religion of God,christianity is nothing but a mere philosophy in the mind of deviant men.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 09, 2015
Did somebody forget to inform GEJ that elections are over , should forget all these photo opportunities anc focus on handing over ASAP.
Re: President Jonathan Inspected The Abuja Rail Mass Transit Line (photos) by Fisherman1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
let them decongest first abeg
Tbillz:
Outgoing President Inspecting......... When prison building inspection go start?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / Chima Okoro, Twitter User Who Predicted Abuja Attacks Deletes Account / Latest Election Result In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.