Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story (1742 Views)

This Picture Of Twin Girls A Mother Shared Online Has Got People Talking! / The Shadow Of Deceit: A Personal Story. / BUSTED !!! The New Face Of Runs-girls: A Must-read For Every Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 8:45pm On May 07, 2015
faith,
mary,
esther,
omowunmi,
Ann,
jennifer,
juliet...,
Love....,

still bending my neck and trying to see if i forgot any names. These are the names of gals i am currently dating(distant and otherwise.)

The highest money i have ever spent on a gal is 400naira and the highest credit sent also is 1000naira which happened just once. i am 24 and a broke ass dude who just finished service with no job, i am of a small frame,a little brilliant,a little cute(as a matter of fact everything good i have is within that little range)

However,it has always beeen as a surprise to me the ease with which i can get any gal to date me if i really put my mind to it,,,,and i mean any gal. (by the way i'v dated a 29 year old lady). Now my question and what really bothers me is why do people keep saying you need money to get,keep and maintain a lady, and if you are broke and not very cute a lady would leave your sorry ass?

I make it a point of duty not to give money to my galfriends or if i'm to be sincere,,,,they never ask!!! Yet i still get so much love and attention from them. I dont care if they cheat, but these ladies keep making it a point of duty to remind me that they are not cheating and choose to constantly bash me with their day and night activities,male frnds,etc even though i never solicited for such informations.

As a matter of fact i'm everything the media says a gal cant and wont date, but here i am with more gals than i can count and by the way a new gal is coming to see me tommorrow but i'm still trying to convince her. So what am i doing right..., why is my case different,,,

could it be that the statement 'gals like money' is utterly wrong. No! let me put it this way, do gals really like to date rich men? what am i even saying..., best put,,,,, do gals really consider money a very important factor when going into a relationship? cos judging from my experiences,,,i believe gals have been totally misjudged, and any belief,idea,concept,thought, about gals wanting to date for money is a complete fallacy.

i am a hardened,ugly broke ass player(i want to stop),i take solace in the fact that i make these gals better humans and somehow i am always loved by them to great extremes,a long line of exes who would still love to have me back and i dont know how i do it. but i sure know i didnt use money, i didnt use gifts and i didnt use lies(by lies i mean bragging abt things i dont have)

I started studying and using PUA lines and routines at age 19,i gave my self value,demonstrating it with humor,sincerity and witty tales, i learnt to be clean,n shaved. went on to know how to please ladies(romantically,sex inclusive) Build yourself, get close to them(gals) cos everything you think you know about gals is a big fat lie.

They dont love money
They love a real guy!!!
(personal conclusion)
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by okiezman(m): 8:47pm On May 07, 2015
Make I buy this land first before there will be rush
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 07, 2015
Land purchased!!!

Even though I didn't read the post,
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by ZedX6: 8:51pm On May 07, 2015
You're dating your phone, _idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Wakins(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2015
Make I spread mat
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Tapout(m): 8:56pm On May 07, 2015
well i'm w8tn 4 the ladies to comment......na their matter be this lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 9:06pm On May 07, 2015
ZedX6:
You're dating your phone, _idiot.

i probably dated ur current gf(thats if u hav any)
or a guy like me did
n she cant forget him....,
so she uses you to ease the pain....,

signed
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by jamex93(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2015
ok
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 07, 2015
thats a 4uked up post up der, in my twenty years of existence u are d only one i know giving such a testimony..
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by RapLawd(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2015
Do you really need food to survive

remember even Christ didn't fast for ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by fejikudz(m): 9:20pm On May 07, 2015
mk i buy land here 1st

i dey cum
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by RapLawd(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
and what makes you real

dude wake up and face the reality...

by dating more than 8 girls doesn't make you real guy...it makes you sex addict and a very random guy...

those b!tches are there cus they need you to wipe up their over orgy kitty katty...

so your sorry made you look more like a intimacy gadget...
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Feranchek(m): 9:57pm On May 07, 2015
Threedots:

i probably dated ur current gf(thats if u hav any)
or a guy like me did
n she cant forget him....,
so she uses you to ease the pain....,

signed
Gbagaun!!!!
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Frankenstein: 10:02pm On May 07, 2015
You are a master player if your story is true.
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by happyjuliet(f): 10:08pm On May 07, 2015
Plz can we see ur Real pixs 4 Roof grin
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by psalmlolese: 10:19pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmm........Cough......oh
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2015
RapLawd:
and what makes you real

dude wake up and face the reality...

by dating more than 8 girls doesn't make you real guy...it makes you sex addict and a very random guy...

those b!tches are there cus they need you to wipe up their over orgy kitty katty...

so your sorry made you look more like a intimacy gadget...

First, I make no excuse for my desires as a man

secondly,,, there are many things more important than sex in a relationship and more than objectifying them ladies...,

it is more about giving them value and making them better, i had an ex who was a codiene addict and somehow i made her stop,years after shd still thanks me.

maybe if u stop blieving that everything should be about sex then.you can see the true reality
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2015
6ty6ix:
thats a 4uked up post up der, in my twenty years of existence u are d only one i know giving such a testimony..

well maybe you are not like the gals i'v dated
maybe you actually need money to date
and just maybe you and some others are d reason people think like that....,

if u really check well
you'll know i'm nt the only one making such testimonies...,
we just few!!!
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 7:12am On May 08, 2015
happyjuliet:

since the essence of this post is to remain anonymous
i am sorry i cant
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Fizboy(m): 7:16am On May 08, 2015
Ya op we get it.. I myself have dated girls without spending a dime on them cus it's my policy not to in any circumstance spend money on a girl unnecessary.. Bt the idea of "girls lyk money" came bcus a guy stands a better chance of attracting and dating hot girls if loaded and limited otherwise..

Most guyz would prefer to make money before getting girls especially if they are not into the Bullshiit these ladies put up when you are still struggling.. so U ACTUALLY NEED MONEY TO DATE GIRLS..

1 Like

Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by holusormi(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2015
Lol,,, grin ... I don't even know what to say ... I'll just sit here and sip my Lipton ,, it's actually none of my business .... But pls op, weed has been proved (scientifically and otherwise) to be bad on Friday mornings ... You might want to ease up on that undecided
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by Threedots(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2015
Frankenstein:
You are a master player if your story is true.

google

mystery method
ross jefferey
Fractionization
in10ce
styles: The game

you'll know
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by kagari: 8:11am On May 08, 2015
happyjuliet:
Are you an herbalist, wetin you wan use him picture do
Re: Do You Really Need Money To Date Girls: A Personal Story by RapLawd(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2015
Threedots:

First, I make no excuse for my desires as a man

secondly,,, there are many things more important than sex in a relationship and more than objectifying them ladies...,

it is more about giving them value and making them better, i had an ex who was a codiene addict and somehow i made her stop,years after shd still thanks me.

maybe if u stop blieving that everything should be about sex then.you can see the true reality

and you did all this by staking over 8 of them and you still gat tha balls to say that you're real

Bros be sincere... are real or a player,... cus you can't claim to value a lady while you still see another lady apart from... it proves that you can't be trusted, you should be given the president of women affairs and chairman of charters!!!

Klappp for ursef!!

(1) (Reply)

My G.angBang Story .... / Pls I Need Sme Advice / Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter About Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.