Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58632 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Ibrahim28(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2015
I thought what a man can do a woman can do better.....
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
Both you and Gloria have one thing in common - joblessness undecided
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by stonecoldcafe: 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
brownlord:

Stop this nonsense and face reality

What is unrealistic? That a woman can't trek from Abaji to Bayelsa? That the woman and man would not have sex or that a Nigerian man cannot support his fiance in such conditions? Choose your pick.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
chai. see cluelessness and idleness of the highest order just like their boss, GEJ.

the real hero was the first APC trekker who was only fulfilling a vow he made. He had promised to trek if Buhari won.

The kain konji way go hammer the guy ehhn... now wey be say the girl don commot. useless boy.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by fF01(m): 3:54pm On May 08, 2015
wittyoung27:
That moment when your eye really open to see the far journey ahead grin
lmao! no b lie.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 4:04pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:
oyin, how are you doing?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by fairygeh(f): 5:58pm On May 08, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Of course won't be realistic to you. Perhaps your type may have slept with the trekker - sorry not all girls would do.
you are not very sane are you? Even after voicing my opinion but that I love your comment,you have the effrontery to insult me.u are plain stup1d
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by piagetskinner(m): 7:38pm On May 08, 2015
This is what unemployment causes. #senseless treks
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
oyin, how are you doing?

Fine my heart
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 9:14pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

Fine my heart
cool

You should be contesting MNL contest
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
cool

Why? I am not interested in such .
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
Caseless:
cool

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 9:27pm On May 08, 2015
oyin17:

eh ehn... I see.

How was ur day?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by nagoma(m): 10:55pm On May 08, 2015
IamOdin:
Why all these senseless treks??.Don't these people have something doing??.Nawa oh!!

You are right. 68%'youth unemployment - courtesy 16 years of PDP.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 3:53am On May 09, 2015
Cryxtal:
have u been up north before? Where u at currently?
i'm a notherner.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by freedom96: 9:23am On May 09, 2015
Caseless:
i'm a notherner.
I love this,the straight-forwadness.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Caseless: 10:34am On May 10, 2015
freedom96:
I love this,the straight-forwadness.
grin grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by spencekat(m): 9:52pm On May 14, 2015
sammydirectly:
chai. see cluelessness and idleness of the highest order just like their boss, GEJ.

the real hero was the first APC trekker who was only fulfilling a vow he made. He had promised to trek if Buhari won.

The kain konji way go hammer the guy ehhn... now wey be say the girl don commot. useless boy.
That Buhari trekker was more than clueless.I called that kind of trekking a deceitful one.Did he ever update Nigerians on his 'trekking'?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 7:29am On May 21, 2015
spencekat:
That Buhari trekker was more than clueless.I called that kind of trekking a deceitful one.Did he ever update Nigerians on his 'trekking'?

Were you in Togo when the media was reporting his progress day by day?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Bassey Albert Wearing Only One Shoe At NASS Yesterday (Photo) / Labour Party Names Doyin Okupe As VP Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings, Blames Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.