Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) (58627 Views)

The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / To Those Of You Wondering How Gej's Trekker Survive While Trekking,see PICS / Female GEJ trekker quits!!! See tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by ericiland: 10:39pm On May 07, 2015
d guy already gettin emotionally attached to d girl.....dude finish wat u started.......u will meet lots of eve on d way .........b focus #trekforGej#

2 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
No more pvnny to ginger d rod
May ya sail perfectly wifout distraction
Wifout her d rip won't take u up to a year

Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

7 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Ashleyma77(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala,I'm on your matter today.let us trek from Lagos to Bornu for buhari who is in abuja.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by kenoz(m): 10:40pm On May 07, 2015
Sharp babe.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by VickyRotex(f): 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
Feranmicharles:
More tweets

Y women get wahala sef? grin she even gv him small wahala

shocked Just one and a half day, he don sabi sey she get trouble

This is Love!!! cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Justicealh3(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2015
What she think?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Alajiki(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
Lol!
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by obontami: 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
weyrey ni Iya yin jor

GEJ wey don make billions

mumu mumu people dey trek sttupid trek dey suffer their selves

u continue make u die for road

GEJ no even know who una papa na

omo poverty na disease o

chai

*Sip Orijin*

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:42pm On May 07, 2015
Trekking administration
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by osborn442(m): 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
Trekkinology
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Gboliwe: 10:43pm On May 07, 2015
She shouldn't have even started now she has demoralised this soon-to-be hero. tongue
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by xdunamis(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
Otuoke
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
allanphash7:
Clueless like her mentor

GMB my mentor
Ameechi my persinal person
those people u mentioned. Do u know them personally?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by tonididdy(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.
and u really thinks this eish is 100% trekking?

Wake up man
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2015
Some people start a project but when the going gets tough, they call it quit.

After the excitement is gone, the passion to continue is lost. She think say to trek na beans.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
and where does this trekking mofo charge his phone to tweet?

3 Likes

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
Well show you're the man, trek to the end! smiley
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by themodernman: 10:45pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

The guy no dey romance the babe for bush datz why...

I'm sure the babe was expecting the guy to be adventurous but d guy probably dulled so she quit.

Women no dey romance play d way we sef dey hunt na so they want to be hunted grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by socialmediaman: 10:46pm On May 07, 2015
Lol, I agree with you on the trekker from Abuja to Lagos, he was unrealistic, you don't just Land In Abuja from Lagos in one week without resting and all that

SeverusSnape:
In as much as I'm not in support of this trekking of a thing, This GEJ trekkers are more realistic, they've kept us abreast/informed about their journey so far, Taking pictures and showing evidences unlike the babaonechance trekker who just landed in Abuja like Superman after enjoying some car ride.

The girl tried her best, She can rest now, I know this has to do with personal issues, Go on with the journey Mr. Man.
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering", sister repent ooo

girls deceiving guys since 1914, even lord lugard and flora shaw knows about naija girls

Omo oo serious oo Lol ... grin go n join d comedians cos u got me laffing on dis one

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Person go just wake up,decide to give himself wahala.....who send you message?
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by IYANGBALI: 10:48pm On May 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm she was highly disappointed with what she saw last night while they were resting. Abeg I no blame the babe o

1 Like

Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 07, 2015
ud0mega:
and where does this trekking mofo charge his phone to tweet?
follow him on twitter and you would see his daily tweets,when he charges,eats... Yada yada yada @oladelenihi
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by wwhale(m): 10:51pm On May 07, 2015
d mineral resources called OPAL is available here call wale now 08062265532 or08092441296 BBpin 7B34C8F5
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Feranmicharles(m): 10:54pm On May 07, 2015
VickyRotex:

shocked Just one and a half day, he don sabi sey she get trouble

This is Love!!! cheesy cheesy
abi ogrin. Buh she try sha,she's been receiving nice tweets from nigerians sha,no bad mouthing cheesy. Abi u go replace her?grin
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 07, 2015
Her butterfly dey find flower wey don blossom already. Good luck in your endeavors. smiley
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Thats one thing about girls, when a guy is poor, they will trek or stay with the guy for sometime and when they see that the guy's condition is not improving they would run away in search of another guy, and when the guy or the trekker makes too much money now, they will start running back to the guy, they would be like "i was there when my boyfriend was suffering"
Edited,true
Re: Female Partner Of The GEJ Trekker Quits (see Pics) by Toks2008(m): 10:56pm On May 07, 2015
Good for the sake of her image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Reno Omokri & Beko Kuti: "I Was Plotting Abacha's Overthrow At 23" (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits Emeka Anyaoku At His Residence In Anambra (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Commissions Car Wash In Kano State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.