Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (78203 Views)

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by chukslawrence(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2015
Aba of all cities! I smell lies.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:33pm On May 08, 2015
Ijeko-Ebe State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by nkemjacob2(m): 2:35pm On May 08, 2015
if this is a state that termed beautiful... Then the govt has lots of jobs to do
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ThisMeansWAR: 2:36pm On May 08, 2015
i see. No one is posting the pictures of garbage island of the east and showing the world the dirtiest region in nigeria. But if this happens to be south west, the flat.ties would be all over the thread now showing their inferiority complex and derailing it with pictures of old settlements.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Lordave: 2:39pm On May 08, 2015
haul:
why are all the names there westernized?

Places like asia,they still keep their traditional names for cities and street.
It doesn't matter

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:40pm On May 08, 2015
Oku-Obodo State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ozodigboo(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2015
Keneking:
My ranking from tops in number 1 and least 5

1. Imo State
2. Enugu State
3. Anambra (Peter Obi destroyed this state..it would have ranked in number 1 or 2) angry
4. Abia
5. Ebonyi respectively.
See, this is why the Y**bas will continue laughing at us.
Instead of promoting unity within the igbo race, we are busy comparing which igbo city is better than the other.
Adongerrit.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by morereb10: 2:43pm On May 08, 2015
if Aba, Abia State is one of the developed cities in south-east, then south-east is hell. no be joke ooo

3 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:44pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Obodo State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:46pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Ofia State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2015
adeitoro:
When it comes to structures, I give it to Onitsha.

Enugu remains the best planned of the SE cities.

Op Orlu is yet to be a city, mind you I am from orlu so I know what I am saying.
just want to quote u incase
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by morereb10: 2:46pm On May 08, 2015
if Aba, Abia State is one of the developed cities in south-east, then south-east is hell. no be joke ooo.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:50pm On May 08, 2015
Oku-Elu State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Rhozabeth(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2015
BuddahMonk:
All SE cities, towns and villages have almost everything in common,

well planned.
Highrise residential buildings.
Well painted houses.
High walled apartments.
Network of roads.
Boreholes.
Aluminium roofing sheet.
Electrified.
These are the most commonest things in Igboland
You just posted a big lie!!! I ve been travelling to the east since 2000! Those features are features you will see in and around GRAs, and high brow estates particularly in Enugu and a few parts of Anambra.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by JudgeWilson(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2015
I no see my village (Orokam)

Orokam no be East. Orokam na Benue state, North Central........! Anyway, Oyine Aboleke? I'm from Adum-Oko, Orokam. Nice to meet you here brother
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 2:57pm On May 08, 2015
Ezi-Uzo State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Omololu007(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2015
Cubeet:
Please let those in the SW upload their own... All of them will upload only Lagos,, cos its seems Lagos is the only Developed State in SW,, The Mango heads Yorubas will be ashamed to post ogun, oshogbo and the dirty Ibadan and Ekiti. Hahaha
i dont know why stup1d fools lik u should still b allowed to post on nairaland..y cant u just post pic from d south east or leave if u av no meaninful tin to say.men u n d guy dat gave u a lik are so stup1d,daft and fool1sh

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by patrick89(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
ozodigboo:

See, this is why the Y**bas will continue laughing at us.
Instead of promoting unity within the igbo race, we are busy comparing which igbo city is better than the other.
Adongerrit.
as if igbos care about what they think about us.. Nobody cares! We are own competitor! We compare ourselves.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
Imakwa-Ife State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by UnimkeAk(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2015
I think Abriba is the shii menh.
My kind of environment.

Coming from an Obudu boi

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Bollinger(m): 3:09pm On May 08, 2015
Apart from Enugu and owerri, i would not consider any of the other cities. By far these are the most advanced cities.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:10pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Ofia State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 08, 2015
Abiriba kwa?? Orlu is just coming up. Owerri wasn't well presented...there's more to it.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by AAinEqGuinea: 3:12pm On May 08, 2015
Icon4s:
10 Umuahia, Abia State

I'd love to visit a fellow engineer there... but I'd like to first know if my package arrived in Abia from USA or did Lagos steal it while in transition smiley
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 08, 2015
Rhozabeth:

You just posted a big lie!!! I ve been travelling to the east since 2000! Those features are features you will see in and around GRAs, and high brow estates particularly in Enugu and a few parts of Anambra.

See them, Is anybody arguing with you? He said cities, didn't you read right? Cities
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by OBTMOS(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2015
Jossyroyal1:
I no see my village (Orokam)
see ma Broda fa,orocity abole
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:18pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Ezi State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:20pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Owa State

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by slimzyguy(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2015
Cubeet:
Please let those in the SW upload their own... All of them will upload only Lagos,, cos its seems Lagos is the only Developed State in SW,, The Mango heads Yorubas will be ashamed to post ogun, oshogbo and the dirty Ibadan and Ekiti. Hahaha
see what we are saying.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Jennynkk(f): 3:25pm On May 08, 2015
Ime-Ugbo State

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by demantruth2: 3:26pm On May 08, 2015
All i see are good, beautiful buildings making good use of available
space.

My people in the SW, what are we doing with our own wealth oooo
i hope we are not dancing owanbe every time.

I've been to Ijebu-ode and Ibadan, they still appears to me as they were
for the past decade.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.