Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) (78215 Views)

Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / 10 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SW In Pictures / 8 Most Developed Towns/Cities In The South-South In Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by mandax: 5:01pm On May 08, 2015
Jennynkk:
I am coming with more state creations. Nigeria should be over 100 states, I was told!

SE merits a sixth state. Anyone who has no clue about what absence of a sixth state in the SE is denying the Igbo and the entire south of Nigeria needs to visit a talakawa in Kaduna for lessons on: Political Development in Nigeria 101.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 08, 2015
slimfit1:
Igbo people invest in conference centres than schools and hospitals, yet are never at the forefront of critical thinking no disrespect.
pls can u give me an explanation...

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 08, 2015
Darlduchi:

Biafra remains a thorn in the conscience of every man and woman that played a part in the unspeakable genocidal war of aggression against the Biafrans.

Nothing will go smoothly for you until Biafra is fully restored.

I won't go further with this argument, coz I know whatever I say here wud be used against us one day, I see like 83guests online and like over 50viewers u don't know who might be reading dz... by d way I stand for One Nigeria.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 08, 2015
lyntiffany:
Guys guys just take a chill pill of all these Igbo this Igbo that, yes we are progressing but let's not make this out of proportion we are not the only region in Nigeria.
If anyone wish to know how each state in S/E looks like pls they are threads opened already for that and stop the comparison is becoming an eye sore.
Pls all states in Nigeria has it's own uniqueness.
You dey mind them undecided
...someone else will soon start a similar thread in no time at all sad
To what do we owe these recurrent threads
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by lyntiffany(f): 5:21pm On May 08, 2015
chimkaire:
You dey mind them undecided
...someone else will soon start a similar thread in no time at all sad
To what do we owe these recurrent threads
gorl am seriously tired of all these threads about the ibos it's becoming something else.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by donbenie(m): 5:29pm On May 08, 2015
wiseone28:
Nice from afar.. .bad roads
LIAR,Anambra have the BEST Road Network in Nigeria..#QUOTE ME

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ifechez: 5:43pm On May 08, 2015
slimfit1:
Igbo people invest in conference centres than schools and hospitals, yet are never at the forefront of critical thinking no disrespect.

critical thinking is when Innoson with university education is building while ur docile professors ate lazy
critical thinking is turning a formal marijuana joint into the biggest ICT hub in west Africa.
critical thinking is setting up the biggest electronic hub in Africa
critical thinking is being the most comfortable tribe in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by slimfit1(m): 6:22pm On May 08, 2015
lygn19:

I see the pictures of conference centre when people are in need of schools and hospitals those conference centre fails to inform the people using it of their basic needs I'm afraid. Education is not only when you acquire certificate.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by stpat1(m): 7:24pm On May 08, 2015
My Guy, when I saw Aba as the first city mentioned, I didn't bother reading further. There is nothing beautiful nor fascinating about Aba.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by basilo101: 7:42pm On May 08, 2015
Icon4s:
11 Obosi, Anambra State
Obosi shud b part of greater Onitsha
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by 2kris(m): 7:43pm On May 08, 2015
Op were okigwe dey.....fantasy club,prelate house,gregory uni uturu and thier likes...no no no no this is not good,stop the sacasm
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by whatofyou: 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
Freemanan:
Mbaukwu, Anambra state.
Nekwa nwannem! Ebeteghite, ndeewo.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by lazsnaira(m): 7:57pm On May 08, 2015
slimfit1:

If Igbos are not in the forefront of critical thinking, please kindly mention that tribe in nigeria that according to you are in the forefront of critical thinking? And how that is so.

I am waiting for you before I conclude your jealousy is about to choke you to death.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by akigbemaru: 8:28pm On May 08, 2015
The beautiful pictures of Igboland.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by highmood(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
I don't know what u have in mind by comparing Igbo towns...

If you re Igbo then I see u as divisive and your type is the bane of Igbo nation.. My take
I kind of disagree with you brother. The essence of these as I feel, is not to divide the igbos but to bring out that competitive spirit among the igbos, to make sure other states that are behind ensure that the dividends of democracy gets to the people. It will also bring to the knowledge of the governors that we are not kids to be deceived but we need the best out of every allocations or revenue been generated. And also, bring out that spirit of true activism in us rather than we assuming we are progressing.

5 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 08, 2015
I rep Igbo people. I never knew there was the likes of Banana Republic, Asokoro, Maitama until I visited Onitsha GRA and Abiriba hilltop mansions.

4 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by tizblink: 9:32pm On May 08, 2015
The OP from Abia! Why na their pictures plenty pass?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 08, 2015
whatofyou:

Nekwa nwannem! Ebeteghite, ndeewo.

Odikwa confam

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
This is nice.The only thing I find is plenty roads in Naija tend to have sand I guess as a result there being loose sand next to the roads.They should plant turf grass so as to hold the sand from being washed and blown onto the roads.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2015
morereb10:
if Aba, Abia State is one of the developed cities in south-east, then south-east is hell. no be joke ooo
where have you been to in Aba?

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by njoku10(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2015
nice house
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2015
Love this thread some people need to be informed about other places
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by coolzeal(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2015
slimfit1:

I see the pictures of conference centre when people are in need of schools and hospitals those conference centre fails to inform the people using it of their basic needs I'm afraid. Education is not only when you acquire certificate.
Enugu state alone have about 6 tertiary institutions and last time I checked; Igbo states actually have the highest cut off mark in all level of education in Nigeria. I don't see us lacking in education.

8 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by ojimbo(m): 1:15am On May 09, 2015
caprini1:
Pls u don't need pictures,try n visit nnewi with your own camera ....u will change ur view!
my dear, Nnewi is overated, can i t boast of a two lane roads? Or even a street light?
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by Klinee: 2:11am On May 09, 2015
Bollinger:
Apart from Enugu and owerri, i would not consider any of the other cities. By far these are the most advanced cities.
My friend shut-up Onitsha and Aba is advanced more than enugu and Owerri it just that they are more clean than them.
Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by rafindo(m): 2:21am On May 09, 2015
lygn19:
.until ikenne and nimo becomes a state clowns like u will know that the world had gone beyond village reasoning which u possess. if we are true to our self eastern state need to merge to form a regional autonomous area.if India which is larger than Nigeria in landmass, population and ethnic diversity has 23 state of the union.I see know reason why we crave for stupidity and mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Developed Towns/cities In The SE. Which Is The Most Beautiful?(pictures) by rafindo(m): 2:57am On May 09, 2015
if we are true to our self.Enugu and owerri are only city status that qualifies as a mega city.aba can be considered to be to be a micro city.if proper city planning was done and with ambitious building and effective mass transit should have been the largest city in eastern Nigeria. Onitsha lacks what can attract visitors.if pursue with vigorous planning and ambitious leader should be the mega city of the east.but mediocrity has placed it as an urban center city.the rest are towns .awka,nnewi,orlu,okigwe,nnsukka,umuahia,afikpo and abakaliki are all glorified town.if any of these are city then I am lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The State Of Kano Airport As Dangote's Daughter Gets Married In Style (Photos) / Hanging Conductor Falls Off Speeding Danfo In Lagos (Photos) / Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.