Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (46712 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hertheytheydgee(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
Liar! She needs cash

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nduchucks: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
This is a very tragic condition.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by IYANGBALI: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
After una don finish the guy. Useless people

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Gboliwe: 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
Shout out to every Nigerian family with a celebrity.

This kind of yeye smelling story can't be found in our families. Nigerians are indeed enlightened, hardworking and family conscious.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kings09(m): 12:54pm On May 08, 2015
Aftr dem chop him money finish. Now they r too lazy to wrk n do their own share of catering for d family. Also, aadebayor shld jst facos on his football n keep silent over d matter. M sure someday they ll hv a reunion event whr all grievances ll be 4goten

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
okonelfg:
A
apple
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
whats d thread topic again... thinking...

okkk i remenber! dat adebayo sis no try o... tym will tell na *says tuffia n spits*
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by SeverusSnape(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong
Was this cantankerous account hacked
Cause I know the real owner of this moniker can't make a sensible comment such as this. This must be his brother or sister, Kudos bro/sis... Please Dont behave like kastonkastrol.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong

Now this is delicate.

I have heard mothers who killed their own kids with witchcraft.

If someone else would have told those kids, they wouldn't have believed or accepted.

This is a family issue and there is more than what they are all painting in the media.

I don't think there is anyone who will call his or her mum a witch without having reasons.

Its either he is brainwashed, irresponsible or he knows what he is saying.

9 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by 1stola: 12:58pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Lucia Adebayor, the sister of Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hit back at the player for his recent Facebook outburst about the relationship between him and his family.
The 31-year-old on Tuesday, May 5 took to his Facebook to open up about his dealings with his family. But the sister of the striker has responded by calling him a 'liar and under a spell'.
“Keep on lying to the whole world brother... where is the car you got for mum… you took it back… The house you claim you bought for sister are all lies...The phones Rotimi stole are all lies

“Money is not everything oooo...we the family don’t even need you [size=28pt]again[/size] just be on your own so we do the same...de fact you have it today doesn't guarantee your tomorrow…May God Allah forgive you.”

“The Alphas and Mallams have done great harm to your life. You need God... Only God can save your soul.” ....,” Lucia Adebayor posted a comment under her brother's Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

Cc : Lalasticlala
Cc: Honeric01
Cc: Semid4lyfe

Stupld silly bltch sad angry angry angry
After almost sucking him dry undecided
INGRATE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by victorazy(m): 12:59pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Is she diff from witch? A woman that cannot keep her family. Wetin pursued her from TB Joshua if she's not a witch? grin

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
itsoscar:
I fully understand what adebayor is going through because i have been through this same shit....some families are just there to frustrate you no matter what you do to make them happy.....my advice for adebayor is to focus on his life and look up to God....f**k family u can do without them.
"fuvvvvk family you can do without them" do you really know what a family is? Do you truly understand the pains and agony of motherhood? Do you know the pains and sufferings this family went through before Adebayor became the shining light? A man who forgets his family is not a responsible man. Your family is ur life, ur beginning and your all. Respect your family!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )

Preferably light complected...and with a voice like a nightingale.

Intelligence is already assured....Igbo ladies are intelligent ladies.
Gboliwe:
Shout out to every Nigerian family with a celebrity.

This kind of yeye smelling story can't be found in our families. Nigerians are indeed enlightened, hardworking and family conscious.

The last time I checked , Adebayor and his family are of Nigerian origin and still remain Nigerians , even though he ply his football trade as a Togolese national .

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by alawaiss(m): 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
Though imn't a party 2 ur lingerin disput cux, itz a fmly nd internal prblm. Bt I wish u could voice out ur grievancez internally witout invitin d whl wrld in 2 ur pravacy
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by 1stola: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
hmn!
Half sense...

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 08, 2015
Why Yoruba pipo always talk about Spell or charms?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Gboliwe: 1:02pm On May 08, 2015
Empero1:

The last time I checked , Adebayor and his family are of Nigerian origin and still remain Nigerians , even though he ply his football trade as a Togolese national .

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by jascon1(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2015
itsoscar:
I fully understand what adebayor is going through because i have been through this same shit....some families are just there to frustrate you no matter what you do to make them happy.....my advice for adebayor is to focus on his life and look up to God....f**k family u can do without them.
trut talk. we are all individuals. Africa simply makes family a cord that gives life. the family is no longer a family. everyone should maintain his own lane. there is nothing wrong with that. but, where i think he went wrong is speaking out. he is the one who has something to lose. let him just shut up n shun any calls. the matter will die off in no time.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by lilykach02(f): 1:06pm On May 08, 2015
itsoscar:

My dear, u can't do without your family, that's why God gave u one.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by apasino01: 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
Hell yes u need him quit liein to ya self
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 08, 2015
Empero1:

Adebayor and his family are Togolese of Nigerian descent.

BBC once interviewed his mother several years ago. The interview was conducted in the local language of their place of residence in Togo...not in Yoruba.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by InvertedHammer: 1:08pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
/
All those witches and wizards you people claim to be binding and casting are people's mothers.

So Adebayor may be right.
\

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by bayonekind(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:

A RESPECTFUL MOTHER SHOULD ALWAYS FOCUS ON HOW TO REMAIN IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CHILD.. EVEN IF THAT CHILD IS BAD ... FOR ADE MOTHER ...THE WOMAN IS JUST GREEDY ....YOUR SON SUCCESS IS ENOUGH TO PROVIDE YOU JOY ....NOT THE MONEY ..... BUT A MOTHER THAT WANT TO SHARE THE SUCCESS 50-50 WITH HER CHILD WEALTH WILL FACE ISSUE... MOTHERS HAS LOT TO LEARN TO REMAIN FOCUS TO LOVE TO CHILD NOT MONEY WITH THE CHILD

3 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by ronald4lif(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2015
They should stop making their family affairs public. Sort it out or keep shut.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by mejai(m): 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
dis is africa and u can't stop nuclear and extended family. so to all of u shouting to hell with his family, I wish u all d same o. may Jah scatter Ur own family wen u get old or u need dem to take care of u.... I need amen to dis. butt-holes
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Adebayor and his family are Togolese of Nigerian descent.

BBC once interviewed his mother several years ago. The interview was conducted in the local language of their place of residence in Togo...not in Yoruba.

Dear , diplomacy is the legal version of lie and it is acceptable in global affairs . My initial postulation about the Adebayor's stand . I know them better than you do . Thank me later .
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by geosilbert: 1:13pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Pray that your family shouldn't be like his if not you will do d same cuz some of them who don't knw what d guy has gone through to get there. Haven't u seen mother who after good 9months, caring for d child will still go ahead and kill them? My prayers is it should not happen to us. Amen

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by chucky234(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:
[size=15pt] NO WONDER HIS NOT BEEN HAVING A SUCCESSFUL CAREER AFTER HIS AS MONACO DAYS

ARSENAL DAYS: WOEFUL
MAN CITY DAYS: STORY FOR THE gods
REAL MADRID DAYS: SHAMBOLIC
TOTTENHAM DAYS: Busy changing HAIRSTYLE than playing football [/size]

Adebayor has had a very successful career and the above shows you spend your entire time playing PS4 rather than watching football.
Man City wouldn't have paid millions of pounds for his services if he was woeful with Arsenal and for your information only the very best plays for Mourihno and most especially Real Madrid.

6 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by gustav25: 1:14pm On May 08, 2015
shaqiri:
Are you into football betting and you haven't been
winning ADD me on fb www.fb.com/lewis.peteroz For sure and guaranteed fixed
match of 35odds and 900odds +,,, NOTE: high
stakers only...and this fixed matches aren't free!
Welcome
or call +2347069313231
peter ozumuru ,you don come here again ....scammer thief
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Burger01(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2015
Which kain family be this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.