Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (46713 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by phabulux: 2:59pm On May 08, 2015
Imanuelle:

My siblings are benefitting and are appreciating it.

The appreciation goes a long way.

Family is more than blood. Even mums or siblings should never take each other for granted.

Everyone has a limit.

So, why did you make that comment?

Some of us that have the privilege to assist our parents now understand that they are reaping from what they have sown
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by 49cents(m): 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
omonnakoda:
Am I ya fada? tell ya fada to educate u

Ok.......

I promise to avoid using the word SOPHISTICATED

LMAO
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:00pm On May 08, 2015
Abbey2sam:

wow!!! I'm really disappointed in you for this comment

family come first, when things go wrong they will always be there

that guy has more than enough to help a state in Nigeria

so why can't he lend a helping hand to his family .....

I pray your children treats you the way adebayor is treating his mother
abeg shut up! Who told you he hasn't been a helping hand to his family? Did you read his own part of the story? I guess you didn't
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by AJORE(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2015
kennygee:
So if he gives her 10000 pounds now, she won't take it?
U talk as if U don't know human ... If she received d 10000 pounds after some months when the money don finished she w still talk ...... Nobody can satisfy africa ppl..... Dey w turn u to be their bank or Atm
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by delishpot: 3:02pm On May 08, 2015
Edusouls:
yes adebayor was very right, that woman is a witch, she is very ungreatful and bad hearted, imagine a mother that has a man like emmanuel, an international footballer, still she is never happy, her heart is the same like that of a furnance, never at peace,always hot with hatred and malice., his sister is another witch trained by the mother, she should go and get married and stop fighting the brother...u no see their wicked face..

Do you know them? If so, tell me more please!
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Abbey2sam(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )

you just seat down behind whatever you're using to type this and judge a whole family .......

may your son treat you the way adebayor is treating his mother
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Bants(m): 3:02pm On May 08, 2015
hahahaha the sister said alfas and mallams have sworn on him but this can be true you know people in search of counselling are cursing by unknown forces
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 08, 2015
phabulux:

So, why did you make that comment?

Some of us that have the privilege to assist our parents now understand that they are reaping from what they have sown

My statement is still solid. Any of my siblings that does not appreciate my support does not deserve it.

If anyone insults or calls me names, when I'm sweating my arsé off for them, I'd rather cut them off and hustle less. At the end, I die alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by emmanude(m): 3:26pm On May 08, 2015
Hmmmmm serious family issues,well what i can say is this " lead a quiet life,work hard and earn a living for yourself,that way,you'll earn the respect of every one"
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nkem123(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
They should allow Emmanuel Adebayor be and let him concentrate on his flourishing career. Haba!!

Lazy family members who do not want to work to earn a living.
The most annoying part is his mother who is part of this show of shame and wickedness towards Adebayor. She should be ashamed of herself!
do u know hw it hurts to have a rich brother living with five star on his chest and yet u are suffering?
hw can u turn a blind eyes to ur family when they need ur assistance financially and u expect them to be happy with u, despite d fact that he has all it takes to assist them.mehn, that is capital wickedness on his part.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by MzJackBaueress(f): 3:29pm On May 08, 2015
nkem123:

do u know hw it hurts to have a rich brother living with five star on his chest and yet u are suffering?
hw can u turn a blind eyes to ur family when they need ur assistance financially and u expect them to be happy with u, despite d fact that he has all it takes to assist them.mehn, that capital wickedness on his part.
who told you he turned a blind eye towards his family? Who told you he didn't help them? Please go and read his own part of the story
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by gazilion: 3:31pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong

You don't beg a WITCH! Witchcraft spirit have no respect for blood relations, infact, the major objective of witchcraft is to manipulate and control your life to destruction. This is the reason, God said, thou shall not suffer a WITCH to live. Kill witchcraft spirits before they kill you.

Gazilion

1 Like

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Abbey2sam(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2015
Emmahunk:
Wealth and popularity without family is rubbish.
What will your family do to you that will make you go online to belittle them.
Bought a car for your mom, so what? People have been known to have started car business for their parents. Even Mikel started a transport business for the father!
You bought them a house, even if it's true, people also buy estates for their family.
Please come off your high horse and stop disgracing yourself and your family.
You have to be able to love your family first before you can learn to love your fans.

exactly what came to my mind when I read the story, every parent should enjoy the fruit of their labour. ..well it now depends on the child to take care of them, ranting on social media is enough disgrace to adebayor as a person and to his family as a whole...

why is he giving them fish when he can afford to set up a business for them and make them independent. Mikel obi open a business for his family and stories like this was never heard , psqare did same

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 08, 2015
londongal03:
Adebayo needs an igbo girl in his life. to teach dis ungrateful family members a lesson. (Enugu girl )

you feel me.. this kind of family greed shiii won't be happening if he had just married an igbo girl.. he should steer clear of onitsha women though.. most successful ones seem to be widows.. hmmmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nkem123(m): 3:49pm On May 08, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
who told you he turned a blind eye towards his family? Who told you he didn't help them? Please go and read his own part of the story
u said his own part of d story, hw true do u think his own story is? if he had helped they wouldn't be quarreling or fighting him.nobody will just start hitting out on his or her own helper.
adebayor is lying cos I have an uncle like that too, who goes to d public telling ppl hw he wanted to buy u a bugatti, Hw he wanted to build u a marble duplex and Blablablah bt did nothing
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
the day adebayor called his mum a witch was the day I lost my respect for him. Nobody fights with his mother and ends up well. Adebayor you need to ask your mother to forgive you even if she was the one that did you wrong
There is something about Togo people, must of them kill their own family members just to get hold of Family properties and riches !!! Everyone knows that with the Togolese !!!

She is not his real mother for sure! Anyway how did the case about a woman that claimed to be his mother ended ?......
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Onelovetayz(m): 4:02pm On May 08, 2015
It is well with them.

Mechanical golden watch for sale @ 5k
Original Kingston Memory Card 8Gb for sale @ 1,200

Call/whatsapp: 07039323921

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by hamilton62(m): 4:06pm On May 08, 2015
bamidele029:
If they love him, pray for him and leave him alone. The sister apparently started the drama by going to the media,leave him alone. It's not by force to support you, after all she's not disabled The other siblings can also take care of their Mum. If he didn't become a footballer won't the family survive
My dear, since Adebayor is should he forsake them?
Mind you, in one way or the other the family contributed to his height now like it or not... Do you know why God flourish one first in the family?
It's to be an Iroko tree in that family that will shield, shelter and be a domain for others... A source tap never runs dry. Family is the highest thing anyone needs after God.
The siblings should just leave him but pray for God to touch him because from my experience and conclusion, Adebayor is ill mannered;
1. I am a man u fan but Adebayor caused chaos in Arsenal before leaving especially with Wenger.
2. Morinho in Madrid said that Adebayor is a trouble maker and a confusion and that they won't sign him after the loan deal.
3. Adebayor was fined after scoring his former club, Arsenal and ran a mile to celebrate the goal in the presence of Arsenal fans (mock) when other players will pretend not to be happy which show respect.
4. AVB was sacked and Abebayor took it to tweeter now how much play time does he get under his bet on this present manager if he is good as he mocked the past?
Do I need to say more for you to understand?
We all need our family, even if they don't care we do... Family is a big force.
No matter who Adebayor's mum is, if she curse him as a root and blood that brought Adebayor into existence... Life will really mess him up. We all have our challenges with family and mum but the way we handle it shows how responsible we are.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Vick4rill(m): 4:08pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:
this is a typical example of an african man mentality.... My brother ur mother most not be the one who gave birth to you... Am sure u tink all women are like ur mum that why u made this comment.but let me tell u that some wicked mothers are the reasons of their children downfall,some mothers are even the reason why their children are in hell now!!! A mother is suppose to be an encourager, a guidian and a loving person to her children,if she cant give you that.. Any woman who give it to you is your mother... Did you know your mother is the only person you can run to, when the whole world reject you.. What happend then when she also rejects you? Bro, if truly everything adebayor said about his mum was true doesnt she deserve been address as a devil her self? Please put your self in the guy shoe..
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by omonnakoda: 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
49cents:

Ok.......

I promise to avoid using the word SOPHISTICATED

LMAO
I have no problem with it .Do you have a problem with Biafra,starvation or Cannibalism?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by nkem123(m): 4:13pm On May 08, 2015
okonelfg:
I tink there is more to dis story.......and only adebayor knows wat to do,adebayors mom is one of his back bone to success, both spiritually n physically, adebayor success is in d hand of his mom,i knw d story but pls b4 u question me know dat i live in togo.
pls what is d story? tel us so we can be prudent in our judgements.
how many human heads was involved before adebayor succeded pls Tel us
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Donpizzle(m): 4:19pm On May 08, 2015
jbl007:
Who person wan bliv Sef
wetin b ur biznes :/
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by ray48: 4:26pm On May 08, 2015
He requires his family. These were the people that were with him when he was nobody. Let him go and make peace with his family.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by mikeapollo: 4:43pm On May 08, 2015
Is Adebayo now a muslim or what?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2015
mikeapollo:
Is Adebayo now a muslim or what?
Me too the thing don confused me finish ! Adebayor talk say em send em mama to see TB Joshua ! The mama run away no the sister dey talk Alphas and Mallam Na which one be that Abi Na the Mama be Muslim or the Sister ? Which is which And Adebayor dey carry Cross for Neck ahh aahn?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by avrex3k(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2015
kcynho:

[size=15pt]YOU GATA CHECK YOUR DEFINITION OF SUCCESSFUL MAN,YOU REALLY GAT THEM ALL MIXED UP

MAN CITY? You and i know man city have always poached what seems to glitter but aint gold,always making rubbish signings,just like the signed KOLO TOURE bah?you should know more abt soccer man

ARSENAL? Go ask Arsene Wenger abt that lads stint there

REAL MADRID? YOU SHOULD KNOW A PLAYER ON LOAN WAS'NT DOING ANY BETA AT HIS FORMER TO BE LET GO

[/size]
You know nothing about football as he said, continue with your video game,Adebayor is a successful Africa footballer and he won Africa footballer of the year twice so wtf r u talking about.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Raylight2(m): 4:57pm On May 08, 2015
who we go believe now?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by dowjones(m): 5:25pm On May 08, 2015
kastonkastrol:

It is this blind hypocritic respect that has put nigerians where they are today.

Your mentality is the bedrock of slavery. You sound like a slave who tells his master "yes boss man, you is right all the time"

Adeboyejo calling his mum a witch is wrong but it's only his choice of words that failed him. If he thinks she is oppressive in anyway he has the RIGHT to speak to her hearing. Not gossip and pretend like it's well.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by onila(f): 5:26pm On May 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Lucia Adebayor, the sister of Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has hit back at the player for his recent Facebook outburst about the relationship between him and his family.
The 31-year-old on Tuesday, May 5 took to his Facebook to open up about his dealings with his family. But the sister of the striker has responded by calling him a 'liar and under a spell'.
“Keep on lying to the whole world brother... where is the car you got for mum… you took it back… The house you claim you bought for sister are all lies...The phones Rotimi stole are all lies

“Money is not everything oooo...we the family don’t even need you again just be on your own so we do the same...de fact you have it today doesn't guarantee your tomorrow…May God Allah forgive you.”

“The Alphas and Mallams have done great harm to your life. You need God... Only God can save your soul.” ....,” Lucia Adebayor posted a comment under her brother's Facebook post.

https://m.facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

Cc : Lalasticlala
Cc: Honeric01
Cc: Semid4lyfe

such profile (Lucia Adebayor) doesn't exist on Facebook.
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by kcynho(m): 5:30pm On May 08, 2015
avrex3k:
You know nothing about football as he said, continue with your video game,Adebayor is a successful Africa footballer and he won Africa footballer of the year twice so wtf r u talking about.

NAH YOUR TYPE WEH D LEAVE T.V DEH WATCH WALL

U JUST NEED A NAP MAN

MAKE UR POINT WITHOUT BEING SAUCY bro #RespectIsMaximum
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by Yesinde(f): 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Preferably light complected...and with a voice like a nightingale.

Intelligence is already assured....Igbo ladies are intelligent ladies.
and what becomes of the Igbo/Enugu girl after settling their family wahala?
Re: Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You by phabulux: 5:51pm On May 08, 2015
Imanuelle:

My statement is still solid. Any of my siblings that does not appreciate my support does not deserve it.

If anyone insults or calls me names, when I'm sweating my arsé off for them, I'd rather cut them off and hustle less. At the end, I die alone.

Righto!

You die alone!

I'm not aganst you.. Let's *** together...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Is Using Performance Enhancing Drugs? / Photo Of Mikel Obi And Family In The Pool / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.