Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total (62297 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / 2015 Total Start Upper Of The Year By TOTAL / Total Nigeria Plc Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by chadbaby: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2015
tafrica:

Ur questions have been addressed before. Use a PC to access the site,you might have a problem using your fone. I posted the link to registration in my last post, just 2 or 3 posts above, select if you're an old or a new member.

Alright ! Thanks. av just figured it out with a PC but I still need d materials. please send it to my email. charityadeoye@gmail.com
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2015
So guys I'm just starting the Week 1 stuffs, I'm hoping I'll use less than 24hours to finish it all. Wish me luck. Is the video compulsory too, must I watch all the videos?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
yinkeys:
So guys I'm just starting the Week 1 stuffs, I'm hoping I'll use less than 24hours to finish it all. Wish me luck. Is the video compulsory too, must I watch all the videos?
Both aren't needed together unless you have unltd data. Any of either pdf or video handout is all u need. I did mine same monday, it can be done with in less than an hour.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2015
tafrica:

Both aren't needed together unless you have unltd data. Any of either pdf or video handout is all u need. I did mine same monday, it can be done with in less than an hour.
So you read all the books, made the energy statements & quiz in 1 hour. You bahd gaan o
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2015
Can anybody help me out before I run out of time, I can't download the week 1 session 4 PDF, it's having issues here since yesterday @tafrica . Please send the W1S4 to my email, let me read it & answer the questions just in the nick of time. God bless
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by tafrica(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2015
yinkeys:
Can anybody help me out before I run out of time, I can't download the week 1 session 4 PDF, it's having issues here since yesterday @tafrica . Please send the W1S4 to my email, let me read it & answer the questions just in the nick of time. Kindly send to olatunjiolayinkaalabi@yahoo.com. God bless

Replied.
What exactly is the problem you're having in downloading and which phone are you using? Perhaps I can help out.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
tafrica:

Replied.
What exactly is the problem you're having in downloading and which phone are you using? Perhaps I can help out.
Boss i recieved your email & i'm through with week 1. Thanks
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Ebi4life: 6:04am On Nov 10, 2015
tafrica:

Don't wait for nothing ooo my bro. They wouldn't tell you to go and download, the class has already started and week quiz is on . The files are on the "modules". Click on each topic, when the page opens, click on the file link to download and study. I think there are four modules for this week.
PLS, can you help me with the modules. my mail is eofubu@gmail.com
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Feli2015: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
pls, who has an idea, can I retake the W2 game?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 3:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Feli2015:
pls, who has an idea, can I retake the W2 game?
Yes, you can retake the game
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 5:57am On Nov 21, 2015
Guys week 3 sessions are stressing me out. Just can't wait to finish it & move on to other important life issues.
No motivation, I'm always studying & doing assignments in the very last minute

2 Likes

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 11:15am On Nov 21, 2015
yinkeys:
Guys week 3 sessions are stressing me out. Just can't wait to finish it & move on to other important life issues.
No motivation, I'm always studying & doing assignments in the very last minute

thought I was the only one finding it stressful. yet to do the assignment too

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 21, 2015
I beg who sabi that assignment make we copy... Winks Reminds me of school days
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pomzy:
I beg who sabi that assignment make we copy... Winks
Reminds me of school days
Lol.This week 3 get as i be.Online courses are not that easy sometimes technical sometime you have to crack your brain.I won't mind that expo o.

1 Like

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by amicdan(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
lolz.....Well....Watching the videos helps more than the pdf in the case of week 3 Assignment.
Harmvirus:

Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 4:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
amicdan:
lolz.....Well....Watching the videos helps more than the pdf in the case of week 3 Assignment.

yes. i even had to download youtube videos on how engine works to understand the engine part better. i'm through with the assignment and i've submitted but yet to do the quiz and serious game
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2015
amicdan:
I didn't see any video to download only pdf.The assignnent is the only thing left for me to do for the week.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2015
Augustbreak:
I didn't see any video to download only pdf.The assignnent is the only thing left for me to do for the week.

check the left hand corner of your dashboard where you have Home, syllabus, modules....you will see "downloads" click on it and you will see where you can download the videos and handouts
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2015
Harmvirus:

Am not done yet, I have a really busy schedule. I think it might be difficult for people who didn't study Engineering or Chemistry in school. Most of all I've been reading I did in year 2, but we weren't taught well. Are you through?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2015
Done with week 3. Anticipating the beginning of week 4
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2015
yinkeys:
Am not done yet, I have a really busy schedule. I think it might be difficult for people who didn't study Engineering or Chemistry in school. Most of all I've been reading I did in year 2, but we weren't taught well. Are you through?

yes I'm through.did the quiz and game yesterday. Watch the videos they really helped me
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Harmvirus:

yes I'm through.did the quiz and game yesterday. Watch the videos they really helped me
Watch videos ke, I'm trying to economize data. I'm on the last page though
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 10:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Harmvirus:

How did you get pdf writer?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
yinkeys:
How did you get pdf writer?
i converted the word format to pdf using msword 2010
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Has anyone who played the week 4 game score above 70 points?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Harmvirus(f): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
lantessy:
Has anyone who played the week 4 game score above 70 points?

ah.. Is it that hard?
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2015
Harmvirus:

ah.. Is it that hard?
Not that it's hard. Some of the stages needs serious precision... But, It's fun as usual
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 4:18am On Nov 26, 2015
lantessy:
Done with week 3. Anticipating the beginning of week 4
Please i want to know if i'm on the same page with everyone. At the end of your week 3 report, can you see completed on there or it still displays in progress. I've submitted the assignment but i'm still seeing in progress at the end because the assignment has not been graded
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by lantessy(m): 6:08am On Nov 26, 2015
yinkeys:
Please i want to know if i'm on the same page with everyone. At the end of your week 3 report, can you see completed on there or it still displays in progress. I've submitted the assignment but i'm still seeing in progress at the end because the assignment has not been graded

You are on the right track.. Until your assignment is graded, the Week 3 remains inconclusive. This implies that Week 3 report will not be completed until first week of December.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 26, 2015
pls who can give me a clue as ti how i can go about week 4 serious game?Ive watched the video and read the pdf.My head is even sparking at the moment.
Re: Free On-line Course On Oil & Gas Developed By IFP And Supported By Total by yinkeys(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2015
Augustbreak:
pls who can give me a clue as ti how i can go about week 4 serious game?Ive watched the video and read the pdf.My head is even sparking at the moment.
Lol cheesy. It's usually like that when one is almost through with a book or course.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Loses Job Opportunity Due To Her Response To HR's Phonecall / Here Is The Wicked Condition Someone Gave Before He Connects Me To This 80K Job. / Amcon Interview Next Phase!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.