Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,083 members, 7,867,120 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

5 Reasons Why Ladies Behave Awkwardly In Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Ladies Behave Awkwardly In Relationships (702 Views)

Rio2016; Caption This "Awkwardly Trending" Photos / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Ladies Behave Awkwardly In Relationships by Abduletudaye(m): 3:14pm On May 08, 2015
Some of the guys who may be dating younger ladies have noticed this severally. I mean I have too but sometimes I can’t help but wonder why it is always so undecided .There could be many reasons behind their strange behaviors but the ones I will be highlighting today are the keys points. Even if you have girls as friends and they take you as a close confidant, you may also have noticed this. cheesy

1. Anger: This anger may have various origins. Sometimes as a honest guy, you keep asking yourself if you were the culprit who angered the girl. Sometimes it’s the environment they are in that triggers such behavior.
2. Pretence: Some ladies could be very good when it comes to pretending but the main reasons why they are forced to pretend is because their boyfriends or male friends are so persistent. So, they have no choice but to pretend in order to conceal what they really have inside.
3. Family: Yes, ladies are also human beings and they have families embarassed. Family ties are always not so rosy. So, when you realize that your female friend or girlfriend has this bumpy attitude all of a sudden, it’s not her fault but the family smiley. They might have pissed her off or done something she is not in total support of.
4. Competition: 99.9% of ladies hate this and I must warn, they are capable of doing something nasty angry. They hate the fact that you compare them with some other random lady angry. For instance, you compare your friend or girlfriend with someone else with bigger assets shocked. It could tick them off and in their minds they will wonder why you’re with them. Hence, they’re would behave very strange.
5. Feelings: Now here is a tricky one. This is for those you have very close friends who are ladies. If you have been friends for a long time, they somehow get attached and get used to you thereby wanting you to take the relationship a step further. She might create a scenario looking as if you offended her meanwhile you didn’t. It’s a clear sign that she wants more of you in her life. There are many more reasons why ladies act the way they do…you can add yours… cool

(1) (Reply)

Master Her Hottest Pleasure Zones / How To Take Of Your Penis! / Ladies Don't Care Much About Guy Looks, But Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.