Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? (728 Views)

Guy Lies To His Girlfriend About Eating Yam & Egg; Twitter Users Rescue Him / HELP! How Do I Help Her Overcome This Feeling. (please Come In) / I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by CanMalt(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2015
There is this pretty and gorgeous lady, Elizabeth, that i met accidentally on my way to Lekki two weeks ago. She is so much endowed with any damn thing a man could ask God to provide for him i.e the chelsea and the barca, they were extremely built.
To be concise, i approached her and all went well ahead for lovely relationship.
My palava with her now is the issue of N200,000 she demanded for her to go shopping, which she withheld stubbornly of what type of shopping she wanna go for.
She has issued me an ultimatum of tomorrow afternoon to provide the exact money and threatened to end the relationship should the money could not be funded.
Not that i don't have the money, but i have so many essential things to spend money on other than shopping.
I love her so much, i don't wanna loose her; but i don't have even 100k for gals shopping not to say 200k.
Please what should i do?
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 08, 2015
Sorry to say this op, both you are in love with a gold digger who uses her physical attributes to feed off men.
She gave you an ultimatum? What kind of woman does that?
I bet she is doing this same with other guys.

Op, just dump that woman because she isn't worth your love.
I know it's going to be difficult for you but it's the right thing.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by komzyb(f): 6:41pm On May 08, 2015
Kikikikikikikik,you are funny...so you don't knw what to do...hmmm
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by Demlad99(m): 7:41pm On May 08, 2015
Hahaha. The handwriting is clear on the wall. She's clearly after money.

And you met her two weeks ago? That's clearly lust and not love.

The ball is in your court sir!
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by MrCork: 7:46pm On May 08, 2015
CanMalt:
There is this pretty and gorgeous lady, Elizabeth, that i met accidentally on my way to Lekki two weeks ago. She is so much endowed with any damn thing a man could ask God to provide for him i.e the chelsea and the barca, they were extremely built.
To be concise, i approached her and all went well ahead for lovely relationship.
My palava with her now is the issue of N200,000 she demanded for her to go shopping, which she withheld stubbornly of what type of shopping she wanna go for.
She has issued me an ultimatum of tomorrow afternoon to provide the exact money and threatened to end the relationship should the money could not be funded.
Not that i don't have the money, but i have so many essential things to spend money on other than shopping.
I love her so much, i don't wanna loose her; but i don't have even 100k for gals shopping not to say 200k.
Please what should i do?

....ok..so u want us to giv u 200k coz u don't hav 100k to giv babe??

....bro r u ok in the head (no ofeense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by falconey(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2015
200k for shopping? She wan buy the shop plus the employees?

Her father don even see 200k this year?
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 08, 2015
She's in love with your pocket undecided

you should know that!
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by baralatie(m): 7:52pm On May 08, 2015
CanMalt:
Please what should i do?
whey you don't knack the thing!
if yes,bounce like basketball comet her road.

if no,repent and become born again.start to follow Jesus Christ.
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by vjsmiles: 7:53pm On May 08, 2015

Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by Olami90: 8:47pm On May 08, 2015
Op, are u normal at all? Is dat not crystal clear dat u are in for magarrism?
Where did u bury ur head to d xtent dat u are goin nut wit mere flesh( boobs ,d ass) nd u wanna pay to b luved?
Av u askd ursef if dats all u want in a woman?
Are u finking at all?wot other values has she got dat can mak u go places for her?

Neva knew dat pple lyk OP can still b payin dat huge amount of money to study Magarism course in unaccredited institution(ass$boobs). Mtcheww
Sha pay her thru my acct mak I helep u deliver it.
Re: Can Anyone Please Come To My Rescue? by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 08, 2015
missclasssy:
Sorry to say this op, both you are in love with a gold digger who uses her physical attributes to feed off men.
She gave you an ultimatum? What kind of woman does that?
I bet she is doing this same with other guys.

Op, just dump that woman because she isn't worth your love.
I know it's going to be difficult for you but it's the right thing.

U seriously have time 2 give him advice.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If U Finance Does This On A Fateful Night? / Happy Birthday To Me / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.