Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex (2202 Views)

Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. / Man Dies In Ogun During Sex With Concubine / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by yungmarshall(m): 6:40pm On May 08, 2015
Dirty Talk Fires Up The Brain
The reason for this is that when we listen to someone
describing a situation or telling a story, it fires up a part of
the brain called the insula, which is related to sensations
and emotions. The insula processes the information you
hear to produce a similar experience of pleasure, pain, love
or joy. So you can imagine what happens when you add an
erotic spin to your storytelling.Take for example the phrase,
“I want to lightly run my tongue around your nipples.” Or,
“Bleep me deeper, slower and harder.” I can bet that most people feel a stir just from reading the words, let alone hearing them spoken out loud.Because pleasure begins in the brain, verbally expressing. your erotic thoughts, fantasies, wants and needs, can be.just as arousing for you and your partner as touching. In fact, in some instances, dirty talk can be even more of a turn on.

#2 Dirty Talk Connects You Deeper With Your Lover.
And that isn’t the only benefit of talking dirty with your
partner. Whispering those naughty nothings, plants the
seeds of desire, builds sexual tension and allows you to
live out your fantasies, which in turn increases confidence
and physical and emotional pleasure.Moreover, dirty talk allows you to connect on a much deeper level of intimacy with your partner.So why is it that so many of us hold back from asking for what we truly want in the bedroom or telling our partners. what turns us on?Any relationship counselor will tell you that the biggest
problem between couples is lack of communication, and
this usually arises from fear. When it comes to talking
dirty, people are often afraid of being rejected or judged, or
worried that they will somehow offend their partner.
“In the end, the only way to overcome a fear is to face it
head on.”Talking dirty can be an incredibly liberating and rewarding experience, but like all intimate interactions, it should be undertaken with honesty and integrity.

#3 Dirty Talk Is Linked To Greater Sexual Satisfaction..
A study by Dr. Elizabeth A. Babin, a health communication
expert at Cleveland State University, revealed that
communication during sex was directly linked to greater
sexual satisfaction.She found that couples who were able to talk about sex and.communicate during sex, reported greater sexual.enjoyment than those who clammed up.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 08, 2015
I remember during the act i was screaming sweet Jesus, and she. ....... i no talk again, wetin una wan hear?
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 7:08pm On May 08, 2015
uncle005:
I remember during the act i was screaming sweet Jesus, and she. ....... i no talk again, wetin una wan hear?
Really? undecided
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by jamex93(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
that bros na MC

grin grin
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
Seriously...I don't know how some people have sex without dirty talk,they will just kepp mute through the act like they are sitting for jamb.

I look for sexual compatibility when choosing whom to date. Its important.

Gemini
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by vjsmiles: 7:24pm On May 08, 2015
ahsekeena:
Seriously...I don't know how some people have sex without dirty talk,they will just kepp mute through the act like they are sitting for jamb.

Gemini

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33548832][/quote] .
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 08, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33548832][/quote] .
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 08, 2015
yes love talking dirty when i smash em
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by ammyluv2002(f): 8:16pm On May 08, 2015
ahsekeena:

Gemini
Pls explain how to look for sexual compatibility without doing the act cause I'm lost o! Do you have to test every guy that's asking you out to know the sexual compatibility ?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 08, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pls explain how to look for sexual compatibility without doing the act cause I'm lost o! Do you have to test every guy that's asking you out to know the sexual compatibility ?

Loool..u are a learner niyen!

I remember my last relationship,twas long distance for a looooong time before we actually got to have sex,this was a guy whose voice simply turned me on,a guy who knew when I was "hot" just by talkiong to me on the phone. By talking to someone,sexting,phone intimacy and all,u can tell if he's someone u wanna get in bed with.

And when u are too shy to talk about sex,u'll never know which guy is compatible.

A lot of nigerian men are boring in bed,very boring,from my judgement and that of my girlfriends's. the exciting ones are rare.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by senatorken01(m): 12:15am On May 09, 2015
@ ahsekeena
Try me, u will confess that Jesus is Lord. chai ....... No gal ever say I dey bore, all of them were like, u look gentle bt ure so romantic n hot. u av dz turn on attitude!! I can say more than that. A trial will convince u.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 09, 2015
senatorken01:
@ ahsekeena
Try me, u will confess that Jesus is Lord. chai ....... No gal ever say I dey bore, all of them were like, u look gentle bt ure so romantic n hot. u av dz turn on attitude!! I can say more than that. A trial will convince u.
I should contact u tori kini.

Swerve jare,save ur prowess for the girls u meet.
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by boynigeria(m): 8:47pm On May 09, 2015
talking dirty fuckenn makes u feal damnn alive
i talk a lot of shitt and some people will go yakidiyak abt it but who give a shitt
Re: 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
from intimate chat and also, past sexual experience....

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Girls Cry After Break Up / Two Things You Get After Powerful Intercourse For Singles / *(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.