Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,917 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking (8069 Views)

Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) / Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / Every Lady Now Talks About Time Wasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by jonaifame22(m): 6:39am On Dec 29, 2015
My gf now talks dirty during sex,and dis is something she never used to do,I'm wondering where she learnt this new act from cos I'm not enjoying it at all,
After the 70 days break we had due to church activities this new behaviour came up.
First all she'll decline sex wheneva I ask for it when she now finally agrees, she'll strt saying, baby keep fvckn me,pls don't stop, promise me u won't leave me, fvck me hard,press my butt,
I've been keeping silent since buh she doesn't know wat I'm pondering,pls people wat cld be the cos of this new feat?
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by obiorathesubtle: 6:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Lol.. She had an encounter during the 70 days split.

Who exactly are you deceiving man.. Ya'l split cosof a church program and you're back to committing fornication after the church program? You know it's wrong but you still do it?

Okay.. I'm out..

40 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
My gf now talks dirty during sex,and dis is something she never used to do,I'm wondering where she learnt this new act from cos I'm not enjoying it at all,
After the 70 days break we had due to church activities this new behaviour came up.
First all she'll decline sex wheneva I ask for it when she now finally agrees, she'll strt saying, baby keep fvckn me,pls don't stop, promise me u won't leave me, fvck me hard,press my butt,
I've been keeping silent since buh she doesn't know wat I'm pondering,pls people wat cld be the cos of this new feat?
some1 else has been doin ur job! While you were on break,she wasn't .

9 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by marshalcarter: 6:48am On Dec 29, 2015
What do you expect her to say b4 Holy sex..heaven and earth...rice and stew??...HELL NO...its sex and not choir rehearsal undecided expect her to scream more phuck me grin harder...harder...harder cos it triggers sex also But if you still don't like it...you can still call her and tell her..but i see ntn wrong with it

HARDER...I WANNA CUM grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by rawpadgin(m): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2015
fly!
lie muhammad

1 Like

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by RexKexMilann: 6:49am On Dec 29, 2015
SomeOne wakes Up to create this Kind Of thread By 6:**AMundecided.

SMLDundecided.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by ggrin(f): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:

SMLD undecided.
shocked pisurelipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by adeememman(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
:-|
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by JehanEddy07(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:

SMLDundecided.
Imagine!

3 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by RexKexMilann: 6:58am On Dec 29, 2015
ggrin:
shocked pisurelipsrsealed
^^^An "Unrepentant Faqqot" Spottedcheesycheesy.

1 Like

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by jonaifame22(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
shocked I wish it were true, buh on a second thought it cld be true who knows!
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Chanchit: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2015
Well I think I get where the Op is coming from, had it been the gf has been talking dirty before it won't have been much of an issue. Just sit her down and ask where the new skill came from, it might not be what you re thinking,she might have been getting advice from her bestie on how to improve on bed.

5 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by ggrin(f): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2015
RexKexMilann:
^^^An "Unrepentant Faqqot" Spottedcheesycheesy.
angrygrin
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by himurax007(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2015
grin angry
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by dharay99: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2015
Mad creatures everywhere.!
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by sayyid(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2015
ur gf is undergoing change
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 29, 2015
Good for you.
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by kaziblake(f): 7:45am On Dec 29, 2015
Holy spirit has taken over her
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Lol.. She had an encounter during the 70 days split.

Who exactly are you deceiving man.. Ya'l split cosof a church program and you're back to committing fornication after the church program? You know it's wrong but you still do it?

Okay.. I'm out..
Okay, This has gotta be the best comment You've made since You joined Nairaland!!!

undecided
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by obiorathesubtle: 7:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Okay, This has gotta be the best comment You've made since You joined Nairaland!!!

undecided
undecided ouch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Mcbussy(m): 8:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:

undecided

....and this is one of ur numerous useless posts. grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2015
emmijes3:
Seriously? cheesy
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 29, 2015
marshalcarter:
What do you expect her to say b4 Holy sex..heaven and earth...rice and stew??...HELL NO...its sex and not choir rehearsal undecided expect her to scream more phuck me grin harder...harder...harder cos it triggers sex also But if you still don't like it...you can still call her and tell her..but i see ntn wrong with it

HARDER...I WANNA CUM grin

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcbussy:

....and this is one of ur numerous useless posts. grin cheesy
Uh...Okay?

A very lame excuse to quote me...grin
nyways...I'm Esther, And You Are?undecided

What's that? Nobody?

5 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by marshalcarter: 8:35am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=Babzilla post=41441254][/quote] Make me Cum grin ohnyo ohnyo ohnyo
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 29, 2015
marshalcarter:

Make me Cum grin ohnyo ohnyo ohnyo

grin
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Mcbussy(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uh...Okay?

A very lame excuse to quote me...grin
nyways...I'm Esther, And You Are?undecided

What's that? Nobody?

Hehehehe....keep talking to urself. check ur pm, I just sent u d digits of a community psychiatrist. grin
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcbussy:

Hehehehe....keep talking to urself. check ur pm, I just sent u d digits of a community psychiatrist. grin
gringrinI think He'll find You Rather intriguing...undecided

U should keep the numbers...Coz judging from Your lack of "levelheadedness"..it won't be long...undecided
Thank me later??wink

3 Likes

Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Mcbussy(m): 8:46am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinI think He'll find You Rather intriguing...undecided

U should keep the numbers...Coz judging from Your lack of "levelheadedness"..it won't be long...undecided
Thank me later??wink

Lolz....silly chic.

Just messing wif u. Enjoy ur day.
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2015
Mcbussy:

Lolz....silly chic.

Just messing wif u. Enjoy ur day.
gringrinLoL! Hey!!!! me too!grin

don't leave yet!embarassed
Re: She Now Talks Dirty During lovemaking by Mcbussy(m): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
gringrinLoL! Hey!!!! me too!grin

don't leave yet!embarassed

K, how about we go to a quiet place and have a heart to heart conversation?....what say u? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Noticed When I Ate Her Something / Wedding & Proposal Rings (pop The Question) / Guys, Where Is The Craziest Place You Had Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.