Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (76739 Views)

When Your Girlfriend/Wife Insist You Must Bath Everynight(Photos) / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / What Are You Getting Your Girlfriend/wife On Val's Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by okooloyun1(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
K
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by popesam1(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
hehehe
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by adezjamz(m): 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Deejavuu(f): 11:01pm On May 08, 2015
And they continue to drift apart..Silence is never the answer,speak up if you must!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
SleekyP:

Guys wat do you think?

Certainly not on every woman oooh, some na obiakpor.if u decide to cook,they will take a chill pill and allow u be the chef of the house, If u carry ur pikin dem comot, she go crry her side guy comot too. She will so serve u the equal dose of ur pills, dem no send u oooh.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by stephenqueen: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
* Make Sure you keep to your responsibilities as the head of the Family.

* Silence, As in you should only talk when you think its necessary to talk. E.g When she ask you that What time are you going out tomorrow, Just go straight to the Answer (7 A.M) and nothing more.

* Try to Look More Sexier than before, with this, she will feel insecure especially if you are a good looking guy.

* I don't support food wastage but at time you will to give her money , make her go through a lot of stress while cooking then ignore the food completely or give out to someone who needs it

* Talk to her in a harsh manner but don't be rude by calling her name.

* Don't look into her Eyes when you are talking to her as in give her less attention.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 08, 2015
#TeamNoWifeBeating weather physical or otherwise SMH
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 08, 2015
Just pray you don't end up with a broken head or disfigured face. Naija girls no dey smile undecided

4 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
chigoizie7:

Certainly not on every woman oooh, some na obiakpor.if u decide to cook,they will take a chill pill and allow u be the chef of the house, If u carry ur pikin dem comot, she go crry her side guy comot too. She will so serve u the equal dose of ur pills, dem no send u oooh.
just send her packing then

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by thymedcurry(f): 11:07pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

THANK GOD I HAVE NOW GIVEN MY LIFE TO CHRIST smiley.... I AM NOW A NEW MAN grin

You slept with her friends, she cried when she found out and this makes you happy? undecided
The shame is on you Oga angry

7 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:
From my experience, nothing frustrates a bitcchy girlfriend more than silence.... total verbal black-out and blank expression sad..... they will be dying to know what's on your mind because that kind of silence is much creepier than all the shouting and beating a man can bring himself to do sad

Anyway, me sef wey no even well before na im woman wan dey show herself for my side? ....

Last time a babe made me really wanna beat her, I just went on lowkey to fucck two of her best friends in a single week... She was the one now crying uncontrollably and blaming me for not beating her instead but getting back at her by bleeping her friends angry

Chairman, he no sure say you Don repent even from your narration.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Pangea: 11:11pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:

Old boy!
Na height of wickedness be dis o! lipsrsealed
Badt guy

But women no dey try sha!
How can you allow the husband of your friend to sleep with you?
How?

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by tbrown90(m): 11:11pm On May 08, 2015
diz are childish tips guy..y not settle wit her as a responsible father and d head of d huz .instead of d both of u decieving each oda wit false pretence

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by tottinova: 11:12pm On May 08, 2015
Beat her with a stick (long object)... YOU DIDNT TOUCH HER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by masqot(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
What I just read will not solve any problem but compound it. Nothing works better than communication.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
SleekyP:

just send her packing then

U send her packing? No be u wan play Games?

As for me? The best thing na to tell her how she de take Bleep-up and still apply that silent keeping method.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by stephenqueen: 11:13pm On May 08, 2015
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by kinibigdeal(m): 11:14pm On May 08, 2015
wetin concern me

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by ZACHIE: 11:14pm On May 08, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
You'd be surprised at the reaction you might eventually get. In fact, you might find divorce papers on your table one day . . . or in fact, she might cheat on you.

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by ellabooz(f): 11:15pm On May 08, 2015
buygala:

Uncle you can lie oh!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by InZA: 11:16pm On May 08, 2015
Just sit her down and be like "Sweet, I really don't like what you did"

It will save you the money and stress of doing all what you wrote@OP

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2015
chigoizie7:

U send her packing? No be u wan play Games?

As for me? The best thing na to tell her how she de take Bleep-up and still apply that silent keeping method.
cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:18pm On May 08, 2015
Teempakguy:
You'd be surprised at the reaction you might eventually get. In fact, you might find divorce papers on your table one day . . . or in fact, she might cheat on you.
take a bold step wink
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by fallingsky(m): 11:20pm On May 08, 2015
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by idsamoo(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
Op! Re-visit your brighter grammar book!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by rezzy: 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
This trick can't work for me. I'm one hell of a stubborn girl.

1 Like

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2015
oluface:
* Make Sure you keep to your responsibilities as the head of the Family.

* Silence, As in you should only talk when you think its necessary to talk. E.g When she ask you that What time are you going out tomorrow, Just go straight to the Answer (7 A.M) and nothing more.

* Try to Look More Sexier than before, with this, she will feel insecure especially if you are a good looking guy.

* I don't support food wastage but at time you will to give her money , make her go through a lot of stress while cooking then ignore the food completely or give out to someone who needs it

* Talk to her in a harsh manner but don't be rude by calling her name.

* Don't look into her Eyes when you are talking to her as in give her less attention.
cool
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by 9jatatafo(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
Load of rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by Toks2008(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
Please help this lady pick one guy out of these four...

Dare is a great guy,cute in all respect,works in a blue chip company,very caring but also egocentric,he drinks and smokes a lot and hardly have time for her.

Emeka is every woman's dream,very caring,a non smoker and does not drink.A very successful business man but has a problem with the opposite sex as he is a hopeless philanderer.

Niyi is what we can call a perfect gentle man who has everything going for him,cute,rich and decent except that he has a problem with anger and finds nothing wrong in beating up a lady at the slightest provocation.

And lastly we have Dele,a manager in a very lucrative outfit,charming,caring,GOD fearing and much more. A perfect gentle man but he has a problem..he has a stunted growth and he is only 3.5ft tall.

The lesson is very clear...YOU WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER EVER FIND A PERFECT PARTNER EVEN IF YOU TRAVEL TO THE END OF THE WORLD.

You must learn to accept people the way they are and only hope for a positive change without forcing it down on them.
Re: 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! by SleekyP(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2015
idsamoo:
Op! Re-visit your brighter grammar book!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / 6 States Where Free Condoms Will Be Distributed On Valentine’s Day (names) / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.