Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,598 members, 7,851,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:30 PM

My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started (941 Views)

Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / That Moment You Want To Break Up With Your Edo Girlfriend And She Sends You This / Ladies, Was I The Only One Who Prayed For Big Boobs When I Was Little? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 08, 2015
There is so much joy in dating and one of its
advantages is that it educates you.
Me and my girlfriend have a movie to watch at 8:00pm and we are going together. My girlfriend is doing some make-ups since 7:40pm. Who will see her face at the cinema? should I say she wants to impress me or show everybody how beautiful she is? I don't understand at all why she should make-up in the evening, girl stuff anyway. While I was watching the movie, it was somewhat boring but my girlfriend liked the movie, to kill the boredom, I brought out my phone, opened four different humour blogs in different tabs and started reading post by post, laughing silently beside my girlfriend. She doesn't like when I press my phone because my mind will be on that phone i am pressing. She pinched me continuously which is a sign to stop me from pressing phone and watch the movie. I spent approximately 45minutes with my phone but I didn't even notice I had spent that much time with my phone. When we got home, she cleaned her face and slept off. The next day, I woke up at around 8:00am, I saw her on the dressing table doing make-ups. What is it with this girl and make-ups? She is going out to visit her friend living at the next street and she needs to apply some make-ups ? And its not as if she is ugly o, i thought within myself. Not to worry, I stretched my hand under the pillow to pick my phone, OMG, its gone. I searched the whole house for my phone but I couldn't find it. I asked my girlfriend several times but she said she didn't took it. What I noticed was that the way she replies me show that she has took my phone. Kudos to her, I thought of how to attack back so I took all her make-ups and kept them in the book shelf (it is the last place Nigerians will ever search when looking for something). When she got back around 11:30am, she noticed she couldn't find her precious make-ups. If she ask me, "where is my precious make-ups", I'll reply "where is my precious phone", after 5 minutes
of starring at each other, she opened her purse and brought out my phone and returned it to me, then I pointed at the book shelf, she went to the book shelf to take back her make-ups. Its not some kind of fight or quarrel, its just a game. If he pisses me off, I take his phone and if she pisses me off, I take her make-ups. That was how we started the game
Moral lesson: Relationships are made to learn
new things together. There are so many things to
learn from a relationship.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by donefezy: 10:16pm On May 08, 2015
lovely
Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2015
Hmm.
Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by adorablevic: 10:39pm On May 08, 2015
Good for you
Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by sneak3(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2015
Make una continue.. na tiny line separate una two and elder Godsday Orubebe

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by MizTyna(f): 12:04am On May 09, 2015
sneak3:
Make una continue.. na tiny line separate una two and elder Godsday Orubebe

Loooool!
Re: My Girlfriend And I: The Crazy Game We Both Started by PietroRico(m): 7:41am On May 09, 2015
Yaawwns

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Dies While Having Sex Romp With Lagos Driver / Die For Your Boo / Lavish Wedding For Zuma's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.