Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Black Ugly Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Black Ugly Girlfriend (1906 Views)

Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / 10 Good Benefits Of Being Ugly As A Lady / Why Are Homebase Guys Ugly And... . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 08, 2015
I thought dating an ugly looking lady will give me rest of mind, but no, I caught her red-handed today.. No one to trust again. please advice me on what to do, this is my 9th girlfriend this year, immediately I catch them cheating, I throw red card... I know I won't date an i.mbecile because I want a loyal girl... please advice, where/how can I get a loyal girlfriend
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by horlarbaby(m): 10:39pm On May 08, 2015
9th girlfriend dis year?den u mst b @ fault....try n check wats goin on wit u...u might jst be destined to b single...I laf..

2 Likes

Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by horlarbaby(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2015
9th girlfriend dis year?den u mst b @ fault....try n check wats goin on wit u...u might jst be destined to b single...I laf..kidding...wen d time comes..d ryt girl will stay...jst enjoy ursef...
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by paulkhalifa(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2015
what kind of girls have you been dating? undecided
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Basildvalour(m): 10:42pm On May 08, 2015
There must be an iota of truth in every LIE

God help you and the supposed 10th one
AMEN!

1 Like

Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by spyg1(m): 10:45pm On May 08, 2015
Funny topic.

You are a jealous lover and you will kill yourself one day.

Advice: you are jobless so you shld find something doing, that will make you divert your attention, cos a serious minded person will not hav time to be spying on his girlfriend/wife.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by BarakOkenny(m): 10:47pm On May 08, 2015
Bros ahbeg, you dey buy your own girlfriends on OLX?

2 Likes

Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by IamOdin: 10:51pm On May 08, 2015
[size=35pt] GO AND LEARN HOW TO FHUCK. [/size] angry
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by jamex93(m): 10:56pm On May 08, 2015
9th for this year

bros your case na federal high court e dey

go check am
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 08, 2015
U need a loyal girlfriend?.... then go and start drinking loyal milk

1 Like

Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 08, 2015
shocked Nawa o hope she's jex girlfriend? but hw can 9 girlfriends cheat on u consecutively, there must be a reason for this. hope they r not oloshos@OP?

1 Like

Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by mytime24(f): 11:01pm On May 08, 2015
Θρ ɱᎯϓϦ Ʋ´ν Ꭿ ȘɱᎯιι 3રɖ ιεĢ tongue
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by tupem: 11:06pm On May 08, 2015
WarRLaY:
I thought dating an ugly looking lady will give me rest of mind, but no, I caught her red-handed today.. No one to trust where/how can I get a loyal girlfriend
simple! once you show yourself loyal! e.g. like begats like and disloyal begats disloyal! 9 girls! guy! undecided
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by rheether(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
Then go and make money. Poor asshole.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by tupem: 11:10pm On May 08, 2015
paulkhalifa:
what kind of girls have you been dating? undecided
haba! kind of girls?! na ur guy be d culprit!
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 08, 2015
he's dating prostitute only
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Mega2010(m): 11:28pm On May 08, 2015
You cum when you guys are just jisting....that's the only reason
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 08, 2015
tupem:
simple! once you show yourself loyal! e.g. like begats like and disloyal begats disloyal! 9 girls! guy! undecided
I am the true definition of a loyal boyfriend, I guess maybe that is why they took me for granted, I have never had sex with any of them just to show my seriousness and commitment, instead I show love and care, I buy gift and sometimes send airtime to my girlfriend, it's painful to discover that same girl is cheating... 9 girls yes, I don't have choice, I thought if I try again, I might just get the right girl
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by BobUg28(m): 11:45pm On May 08, 2015
9ladies within 4months??

**speechless **
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by BobUg28(m): 11:48pm On May 08, 2015
WarRLaY:
I am the true definition of a loyal boyfriend, I guess maybe that is why they took me for granted, I have never had sex with any of them just to show my seriousness and commitment, instead I show love and care, I buy gift and sometimes send airtime to my girlfriend, it's painful to discover that same girl is cheating... 9 girls yes, I don't have choice, I thought if I try again, I might just get the right girl
I might be of help to your challenge.
It's a spiritual problem, I 'll refer you to one native doctor in my neighbouring village.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Svelteb(f): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
If this is in anyway true, then op needs to check himself...he might be d problem himsef. goodluck 2 u in ur search for the 10th gf.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by trigar12(m): 11:51pm On May 08, 2015
I don comment Now I need just 10likes pls
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by realjoker(m): 12:39am On May 09, 2015
ur 9th this year!!! Maybe you need to see TB. Joshua or dady oyedepo, for deliverance or the both because your case worse pass jim iyke case.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:13am On May 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
I thought dating an ugly looking lady will give me rest of mind, but no, I caught her red-handed today.. No one to trust again. please advice me on what to do, this is my 9th girlfriend this year, immediately I catch them cheating, I throw red card... I know I won't date an i.mbecile because I want a loyal girl... please advice, where/how can I get a loyal girlfriend
bros u no dey do dem well,hence the cheating lol
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Docxrl(m): 1:39am On May 09, 2015
Guy slow down and look again may be the problem comes from you ooooooo
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Johneyhaz: 1:48am On May 09, 2015
Cant you see that he is throlling, abi Guys playing along?
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by MrsChima(f): 2:12am On May 09, 2015
horlarbaby:
9th girlfriend dis year?den u mst b @ fault....try n check wats goin on wit u...u might jst be destined to b single...I laf..

I was about to say the same. Of it is more than 3 people then it is us. The issue with that is we don't want to accept that there is something wrong with us but with maturity and honesty we will learn to accept that we areat fault as well.

If we can fix the petty things for the betterment of our relationship then we will learn that issues arise because we allow it.

He needs to check himself and work on him before getting into a new relationship. He is bringing old baggage into new baggage. (Compound trouble)

The thing is those girls may be loyal bit just not to him.
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:18am On May 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by NEROSKY(m): 2:18am On May 09, 2015
horlarbaby:
Like me grin
Re: My Black Ugly Girlfriend by tupem: 5:46am On May 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
then God help you!

(1) (Reply)

Ever Xperience Dis B4? Hehehe / Shocked By My Ex's Sister / AS Genotype Getting Married To AS Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.