Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Shocked By My Ex's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked By My Ex's Sister (1907 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Married Man Picks Up Prostitute In Abuja,shocked By What He Discovers / Prepare To Be Amazed And Shocked By What You Are About To See Now! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Basildvalour(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2015
Good Evening House

I am in a state of semi-confusion because knowing what is right and doing it is always more honourable.

My first love (who is now an ex) all the way from secondary school has a younger sister who was a junior in the same secondary school and this was back in 2005. We broke up just after graduation from secondary school because of a delicate issue which I knew no best method of handling other than to leave her- she got pregnant for another guy and aborted the baby.

Few days ago, I ran into her younger sister who was once our junior back then and she told me she just gained admission into the same school where I am presently running my Masters Degree Programme after she had looked for admission for up to six years now. I felt happy for her and congratulated her. She then asked for my lodge which I told her and gave her directions on how to locate it.

She visited twice and we had normal chats and even talked about her sister who is now an ex because she knew about our relationship back then even though it was just an honest one. She visited again this evening, she laid on the bed and begged me to come over to the bed that she has got something to tell me.

I joined her on the bed and she started. "Osi, I have come to like your person and I think I feel something for you, don't you feel same way for me?" I looked at her with confusion all over me and I told her to remember I dated her sister and I can't feel anything for her. And then the shocker came with her response "My sister had you but she couldn't hold you. Her chance is gone, now it is mine."

Nairalanders please with such a response, what would you do in such a situation? She just left now.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Melahou(m): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2015
this kind of girl can kill.
better run for you life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by RexKexMilann: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
You Gave her directions to your Lodge probably because you would appreciate her Paying you a Visit...

You would appreciate her paying you a visit probably because you would love to "Brush" Her teeth...undecided...

You would love to brush her teeth probably because you Find her teeth "Dirty"...undecided..

Bro, What do you want me to type again? Go ahead and Subscribe to her Data Plan.undecided.

3 Likes

Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by jmaxjohn(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Hmmm. If her sister z ok with it...lol grin. I'm currently as clueless as u, lol, coz me I've dated sisters b4....even cousins...even...mehn I'm messed up cry
Guy, run abeg, dating relatives ain't a gud idea.
Unless d sister is ok with it since it's been a very long past
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by YorubaWoman: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2015
Oun semi bi kin gba Op loju undecided
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
tell her u will date her, so as to be able to enjoy her toto. then dump her when ure tired of her vaginal bcaus she is a biiitch
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Emmalaw10(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2015
Grab Ur Copy Now!!!
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by KELVINXY: 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2015
girls undecided

anyway u can give her conditions for the relationship.
that anything that transpires between u guys should be strictly buried below

ps: before u get all carried away,
have u tasted any form of poison beforeundecided?,I guess Not..feel free to ask any survival how it feels grin
cus karma is a biïtch(her sister)

1 Like

Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Basildvalour(m): 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Even while she visited and we talked, she called and told her sister that she saw me but didn't follow me to my place and according to her, she said her sister got angry with her and told her to try find out where I live so she could come see me.

I don't know the game she is playing for sure.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by 20bc(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2015
Nigga what's your problem, you don't feel anything for her and you still went ahead to open this thread asking us what to do.....
Guy whether you dated the sister or the mother non of that sh!t matters now, if you like her grab her and say it into her ears.
Stop creating thread when you already know what to do.....

1 Like

Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by 20bc(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Even while she visited and we talked, she called and told her sister that she saw me but didn't follow me to my place and according to her, she said her sister got angry with her and told her to try find out where I live so she could come see me.

I don't know the game she is playing for sure.
If the big sister wants to see you and the junior one us giving you this green light, you better chop her cause you stand to lose nothing from the senior one.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Basildvalour(m): 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2015
20bc:
Nigga what's your problem, you don't feel anything for her and you still went ahead to open this thread asking us what to do.....
Guy whether you dated the sister or the mother non of that sh!t matters now, if you like her grab her and say it into her ears.
Stop creating thread when you already know what to do.....
The point is I do not think it is right to be entangled with two sisters though I never had s3x with the elder one as it was an innocent relationship.

And I opened the thread to tell nairalanders what shock I just received and get genuine responses from them.

Thanks.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by 20bc(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
The point is I do not think it is right to be entangled with two sisters though I never had s3x with the elder one as it was an innocent relationship.

And I opened the thread to tell nairalanders what shock I just received and get genuine responses from them.

Thanks.
You don't think it's right OK good for you...
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by ebyoma(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2015
Op just stay away from that girl. It's not advisable to date two sisters although you're no more dating her elder sis. Tell her you're not interested!
Whatever relationship she wants from you should be strictly friendship and nothing more.

Getting her laid won't be an achievement rather it might cause you lot of trouble with her sis should she still have some feelings for you..
Run for your dear life and future.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Basildvalour(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2015
ebyoma:
Op just stay away from that girl. It's not advisable to date two sisters although you're no more dating her elder sis. Tell her you're not interested!
Whatever relationship she wants from you should be strictly friendship and nothing more.

Getting her laid won't be an achievement rather it might cause you lot of trouble with her sis should she still have some feelings for you..
Run for your dear life and future.
Thanks

though I sometimes feel bitter about what her sister did to me by getting pregnant for some other guy because I told her we were too young then to experiment s3x.
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Young03(m): 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2015
op sorry Bt ur a fool, u dated her elder SIS Bt no s*x ,she got pregnant for another guy....ABOKI NA POLISH SHOE, ONYE OZO ANA EYI

now dat u av d opportunity to get wat u lost from her little SIS and ur here creating thread...

guy, chop dat gurl n clean mouth...if the big SIS cum , chop her nd clean mouth

Bt ...dump the two after u finish ur PG....goodluck
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by ebyoma(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Thanks

though I sometimes feel bitter about what her sister did to me by getting pregnant for some other guy because I told her we were too young then to experiment s3x.

Yah! I know how it feels to be heartbroken/betrayed but trust me God knows the Best for us.
She's not worth your love. Try to forget her and your past so you can move on with your life and give another girl a chance .
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Basildvalour(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2015
Young03:
op sorry Bt ur a fool, u dated her elder SIS Bt no s*x ,she got pregnant for another guy....ABOKI NA POLISH SHOE, ONYE OZO ANA EYI

now dat u av d opportunity to get wat u lost from her little SIS and ur here creating thread...

guy, chop dat gurl n clean mouth...if the big SIS cum , chop her nd clean mouth

Bt ...dump the two after u finish ur PG....goodluck
Chairman don't you think there is a moral consequence for "lamboshuaging" sisters?
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Young03(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2015
Basildvalour:
Chairman don't you think there is a moral consequence for "lamboshuaging" sisters?

guy think am well, did u sleep wit d ist one ? NO

so the later loves u,...Bt if u don't love her , tell her not to call or visit u cus I swear if she visit again, u must sleep wit her

Bt if na me eee....I go fûck her..even join d big SIS put
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by Andykruiz(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2015
What I dnt get is when Op became a property to be owned or that is up for grabs :-/
Re: Shocked By My Ex's Sister by chrixus(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2015
I guess u and her si were both in second den , and No s*x happened right ? So guy why u dey dull urself ?

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Village Witches Try To Sabotage Ur Job Interview With A Flood(photo) / What Does It Mean When Someone Says "I Like Your Stature?" / Shamesless: Couple Caught Having Sex In The Car In Broad Day Light - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.