Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France (2041 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by DAVECENA(m): 2:38am On May 09, 2015
Professional footballer Emmanuel Adebayor’s
family issues keeps running deep.
The African football star has shared with the world
a photo of his brother who allegedly stole 21 phones
from a football academy in France.
It will be recalled that the Tottenham striker days
ago shared details of the controversies surrounding
his family, with fans on facebook.
In his Facebook post, Adebayor disclosed that he sent
one of his brothers, Rotimi Adebayor to a football
academy in France where he was kicked out after
stealing 21 phones.
In his own words, “When I was in Monaco I thought
it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I
made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football
academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27
players, he stole 21 phones.”
Sharing a photo of the said brother, the former
Arsenal striker wrote, “When the time is right Rotimi
Adebayor’s story will come out in Part 2″.
See the alleged photo of Rotimi Adebayor’s below..

source: http://www.radar.ng/photos/heres-emmanuel-adebayors-brother-that-allegedly-stole-21-phones-in-france/

Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by GboyegaD(m): 2:46am On May 09, 2015
What point is he trying so hard to make?
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by SuperSuave(m): 2:54am On May 09, 2015
*typing*
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by kilokeys(m): 3:01am On May 09, 2015
omo jati jati grin

1 Like

Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by Nobody: 3:38am On May 09, 2015
Choii
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by Nobody: 3:59am On May 09, 2015
Wow
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by alberto2k(m): 4:06am On May 09, 2015
embarassed
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by Motolank: 4:11am On May 09, 2015
Omo adojutinii
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by Danhumprey: 6:00am On May 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by strangest(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2015
They should nickname him '21 phones'
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by Nobody: 8:48am On May 09, 2015
Jeez! After putting his name on the net, he still had to post his picture. There must be something else between them other than this 21 phones thingy. He just finished the guy's career cry
Re: Here’s Emmanuel Adebayor’s Brother That Allegedly Stole 21 Phones In France by 3ace(m): 10:41am On May 09, 2015
I think the reason he decided to post his pix is because of their ingratitude and lack of remorse as evident in his sister's recent outburst. Emmanuel must have been so pained that he will wish he could turn back the hands of time. Each time he thinks of what he went through to make them comfortable without them appreciating it, he'll always be saddened. But I think he should have refrained from doing this. They are still all he has got and if they reconcile in future because reconciliation is possible, how would he undue these image-damaging revelations?

(1) (Reply)

University Proffessor Wins 58million Naira In 1960bet / Nairabet And Their Continuous Scam / Kanu's Accent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.