Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! (7789 Views)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 4:33am On May 09, 2015
I made a thread a while ago
abt the Ghanaian guy I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store
he used to ask me out all the time
I was like eww, he owns an African store that sells rice and beans for a living didnt know he was rich

u can read the story here =https://www.nairaland.com/2196559/used-look-down-ghanaian-guy

well i finally met him again today grin
i went to the Nigerian restaurant and saw him siting down

he greeted him and said he wants to take me to Ghana this summer smiley

i didn't have to go to his store as I initially planned before
he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by kilokeys(m): 4:41am On May 09, 2015
when u get to Ghana ehn.. and u have made him lose his sense.. abeg help me ask am the secret to his wealth o..

onila rhymes with delilah.. do d needful..
from rice and beans to bmw x6..

no be yam

then tell us abeg.. i need that ride pass d guy

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Nobody: 4:42am On May 09, 2015
Ooooh now u suddenly changed ur mind coz he is driving tat BMW X6?

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 4:43am On May 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
yea
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by agarawu23(m): 5:38am On May 09, 2015
onila:

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued
you aren't blessed mumu, you just enter one chance because that BMW he is driving is not for him. he is an errand boy, I know him welltongue

no be that guy wey get bald head? na "akube" he dey sell for Ghana bfor Edumare make am jam luck.

I can see u av given him your virginity cos we all know you are no more a Virginundecided the guy don dupe u.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by stephenqueen: 5:49am On May 09, 2015
Make we come they run ba undecided

Keep calm and vote www.nairaland.com/twaci For MISS NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/quote
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Nobody: 5:50am On May 09, 2015
onila:
abt the Ghanaian guy I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store
I was like eww, he owns an African store that sells rice and beans for a living didnt know he was rich

u can read the story here =https://www.nairaland.com/2196559/used-look-down-ghanaian-guy

he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued

Another lazy runz girl.

You used to turn him down till you saw his BMW...
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by harrysterol(m): 5:59am On May 09, 2015
onila:

he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued
you and physical properties are magnetic attractions bwn I do not see that as a blessing
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by RichDad1(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2015
Just let him drill that bore hole chap chap. It's getting rusty and the veil getting thicker, which is not good for your health. angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Nobody: 6:52am On May 09, 2015
Congrats, hopefully he gets to take you around in his BMW
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by osemoses1234(m): 6:54am On May 09, 2015
Blood moni nah hiM go use yu do for ghana.....
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by MrDojo(m): 6:58am On May 09, 2015
This type of chics Disgust Me.........only after material tinz.......pitiful

4 Likes

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by coolzeal(m): 7:00am On May 09, 2015
You sound like a desperate cheap slu*t.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 7:10am On May 09, 2015
You are messed up Onila, you are like the woman in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkk2P9injA

Because you see that the man has money, then you want to go with him. Why are women like this? Not all but some.

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by iheanyi40(m): 7:14am On May 09, 2015
Dis onila mumu o, x6 wey boys don dey push 4 9ja here tey tey na en de mad u ?, e b lyk say ya runz 4 Gh no dey pay wella ewu
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by zealot4me(f): 7:31am On May 09, 2015
iheanyi40:
Dis onila mumu o, x6 wey boys don dey push 4 9ja here tey tey na en de mad u ?, e b lyk say ya runz 4 Gh no dey pay wella ewu

pinshure of urs or ...
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by grimandevil: 9:13am On May 09, 2015
He will take you to Ghana rip off your pun y suck that your 38d cup till it becomes 32d .
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 9:15am On May 09, 2015
some pple take me seriously grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by MrCork: 9:20am On May 09, 2015
onila:

he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued

^^^^ finaly found a guy on nairaland after 15years & then she ends up with Ghana boy called kofi......** Dessparation in the makin**

...some people juss ain't got taste (no ofeense)
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaboy(m): 9:31am On May 09, 2015
onila:

he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued
congratulations smiley official Onila is about to be disvirgin this summer smiley

Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 9:32am On May 09, 2015
fcck you to all the boys
that dissed me

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Nobody: 9:32am On May 09, 2015
onila:

he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued
SHORO NIYEN
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by grimandevil: 9:37am On May 09, 2015
onila:

Lie oo. U have a crush on him cos of his money
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 9:40am On May 09, 2015
grimandevil:

Lie oo. U have a crush on him cos of his money
i have to like him first not because of money
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by MrCork: 9:45am On May 09, 2015
onila:

....sweeery its ok to be desssparate...dont worry about it...at least u found a man afta 10years (no ofeense)! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Babacele: 9:55am On May 09, 2015
KashyBaby:
pls ask her again.
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by klins4213(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2015
Ladies now digging diamond along gold....
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by dBard: 11:53am On May 09, 2015
onila:

I do take u seriously...............

With a large portion of salt tho tongue grin
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Faculty14(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2015
onila:
probably new folks on NL who don't know your attention seeking skills
BTW r you still a virgin?? undecided undecided
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 09, 2015
onila:
most of them are new here, they don't really know you. Not their fault.
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by adamskutty(m): 12:53pm On May 09, 2015
Jiggamangh grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by RoyalPearl(f): 1:05pm On May 09, 2015
Lol onila leave my poor Bro alone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Topic! / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes Her Boobs All In Sheer Outfit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.