Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,615 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! (7814 Views)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by faith551(m): 7:13pm On May 10, 2015
Ladies and cars.
I'll definitely get rid of any four wheels around when am ready to search for a wife

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 7:37pm On May 10, 2015
faith551:
Ladies and cars.
I'll definitely get rid of any four wheels around when am ready to search for a wife

LOL smart man. In all honesty, cars aren't important. If you drive a reliable car that gets you from point A to point B that's all that should matter. How long do we spend in our cars anyways? To me a good Honda Accord or Toyota Camry is enough. They are excellent cars with excellent reliability.

I would rather spend my hard-earned money on something like a good computer or a faster internet connection.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 9:52pm On May 10, 2015
faith551:
Ladies and cars.
can you marry a house girl

LOL

2 Likes

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by AfricanApple(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I don't think guys are taking her seriously, I just think most men don't like it when a woman only likes them for their tangibles or riches.
that means they are still taking her serious. she is never serious, she just like having fun. no need wasting energy to insult her. fula, whatsup. long time
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
that means they are still taking her serious. she is never serious, she just like having fun. no need wasting energy to insult her. fula, whatsup. long time

I'm doing well still trying to accomplish my mission of getting a nice pair of female feet on my face (joke joke). How has everything been going with you?
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by AfricanApple(f): 11:11pm On May 10, 2015
Fulaman198:

I'm doing well still trying to accomplish my mission of getting a nice pair of female feet on my face (joke joke). How has everything been going with you?
hehehehehehe. you you you... you haven't changed. everything's been great.
how far have you fine on the feet grin
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 11:28pm On May 10, 2015
AfricanApple:
hehehehehehe. you you you... you haven't changed. everything's been great.
how far have you fine on the feet grin

My mission has been an utter failure thus far, but I won't give up!!!! I have been too busy with work to get some fine feet on my face.
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by ayokellany: 12:00am On May 11, 2015
onila:
I made a thread a while ago
abt the Ghanaian guy I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store
he used to ask me out all the time
I was like eww, he owns an African store that sells rice and beans for a living didnt know he was rich

u can read the story here =https://www.nairaland.com/2196559/used-look-down-ghanaian-guy

well i finally met him again today grin
i went to the Nigerian restaurant and saw him siting down

he greeted him and said he wants to take me to Ghana this summer smiley

i didn't have to go to his store as I initially planned before
he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued

I drive a CLS 550 n I won't be taking you as far as Ghana. Na Ajah here we go settle the whole show
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by onila(f): 1:25am On May 11, 2015
ayokellany:

I drive a CLS 550 n I won't be taking you as far as Ghana. Na Ajah here we go settle the whole show
fcck off

yr skinny away
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by AfricanApple(f): 8:26am On May 11, 2015
Fulaman198:

My mission has been an utter failure thus far, but I won't give up!!!! I have been too busy with work to get some fine feet on my face.
I hope you have finally got laid wink just keep it on, its getting closer.. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
I hope you have finally got laid wink just keep it on, its getting closer.. Lol

It hasn't happened yet lol
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by AfricanApple(f): 4:43pm On May 11, 2015
Fulaman198:

It hasn't happened yet lol
I wish I would be the one to dis virgin you wink

1 Like

Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by Fulaman198(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2015
AfricanApple:
I wish I would be the one to dis virgin you wink

smiley
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by faith551(m): 7:14pm On May 11, 2015
onila:
can you marry a house girl

LOL

Even a the house girls are no different, they can turn ajebo just to hook that guy with a nice ride
Re: I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! by GoodFaith: 7:45pm On May 11, 2015
onila:
I made a thread a while ago
abt the Ghanaian guy I Used To Look Down On This Ghanaian Guy @ The African Store
he used to ask me out all the time
I was like eww, he owns an African store that sells rice and beans for a living didnt know he was rich

u can read the story here =https://www.nairaland.com/2196559/used-look-down-ghanaian-guy

well i finally met him again today grin
i went to the Nigerian restaurant and saw him siting down

he greeted him and said he wants to take me to Ghana this summer smiley

i didn't have to go to his store as I initially planned before
he did all the chasing

Onila is blessedsmiley

to be continued
Taking himself to free P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences. / Lady Goes Braless, Exposes Her Boobs All In Sheer Outfit (photos) / See What Lady Wore On Her Wedding Day That Made Her Husband Ran Away - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.