Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera (34321 Views)

Dangote Plans To Buy Arsenal F.C. In 4 Years Time / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by bloglover(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2015
who told u
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by stephenqueen: 8:55am On May 09, 2015
This fool has started blabbing again undecided undecided,make someone give this dog some dry bones chop na grin grin.Bad belle oshi angry angry

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by jstriker442(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2015
G
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 8:56am On May 09, 2015
I thought you can prove me wrong by being sensible for once until I saw this.....

"The premiership is too organised and transparent for any businessman to easily manipulate. The wage structure of footballers is too large for a businessman like Dangote to take on."

Dude you Bleep up with that sentence... Do you have any evidence to back it up? No.... Better leave nairaland for a while and make a life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by jammyunn(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
This guy actually made sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by kemas02(m): 8:57am On May 09, 2015
Let Dangote do his feasibility study well.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Atmmachine(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2015
niceguy7:
Dangote shld buy man utd instead undecided

Fool
Wayne Rooney can buy Dangote

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by yemicoal(m): 8:58am On May 09, 2015
This fool again undecided, he CNT afford 3 square meals he is criticizing a blessed being angry

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by disloman(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2015
toluine56:
Ever heard about the new tv deal, commer ial revenues plus arsenal's match tickets are the most expensive in england, coupled with their low spending manager.
Op this post is trash..ur opinion tho.
U right but etcetera abi na question mark b him name.No sabi anything abt football economics.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by iamarvye(m): 8:59am On May 09, 2015
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by taiocol: 9:00am On May 09, 2015
Tenim47:
I dnt c d reason y he cnt buy kano pillar, nd buy foreign players to play here
Have you paid 200 to watch a game in the NPFL before?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:04am On May 09, 2015
chaz007:
This dude needs a real time job. If music fails, handiwork should succeed.
If he's broke, let him sell his guitar and use the money to start a recharge bizness!
Sowi ,but lik seriously what is he into sef ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by hakinze00(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2015
D guy should be crazy,Dangote is worth more than Abrahimovitch,so ow can abrahimovitch afford chelsea nd dangote can't? If not of d xchange rates dat got bad dis yr! As at last year,dangote was in d top 50 richest people in the world

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:06am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
This guy is sick.We might thot that this boy is sane but hmmmmmm.Make una berra chain am b4 he enter market.

Contribute sensibly not vague trash u posted here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:08am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Everyone here is busy given one -liner without reasonable argument to counter etcetera's claims. He has his facts and figures to buttress his points.

What do u have or forever hold your peace

What's his business with the way the man decides to spend his money ? Some of you reason like eediots.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:09am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
U right but etcetera abi na question mark b him name.No sabi anything abt football economics.

U wey sabi give us one analysis
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by niceguy7(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2015
Atmmachine:

Fool
Hey kid, watch ur mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
stephenqueen:
This fool has started blabbing again undecided undecided,make someone give this dog some dry bones chop na grin grin.Bad belle oshi angry angry

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015

KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1 [/b]
U still de campaign evn after elections ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by samzyworld(m): 9:12am On May 09, 2015
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:12am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:
I thought you can prove me wrong by being sensible for once until I saw this.....

"The premiership is too organised and transparent for any businessman to easily manipulate. The wage structure of footballers is too large for a businessman like Dangote to take on."

Dude you Bleep up with that sentence... Do you have any evidence to back it up? No.... Better leave nairaland for a while and make a life.

Did u read the post littered with evidence.

Give a sensible analysis of how the EPL is run. You don't even how your NPL is even run anyway
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by miqos02(m): 9:13am On May 09, 2015
this guy too dey talk
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by dotcomnamename: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Rubbish write up from attention seeker

But why some Nigerians dey ridicule Nigerians? Who tell you sey Dangote no fit buy Arsenal?

Person wey get money pass most of those Thieves from Eastern European. Una go think sey na film-trick if God say he go buy am.

Na him get his money and he can invest anywhere he like.. Bad bele jealous people

Respect your country for once. Una go dey worship oyinbo like God. Nawa O![/size]

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Ahmeduana(m): 9:14am On May 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
I once thought dis niqqa was sensible, Just discovered he is LOUD and EMPTY!! angry
MUST EVERY THING THAT COMES OUT OF YOU BE INSULT? AND IS SURPRISING THAT PEOPLE LIKES THE THRASH YOU POSTED AS A COMMENT!
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:14am On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

What's his business with the way the man decides to spend his money ? Some of you reason like eediots.

What's ur own business withe the guy doing the analysis of the Nigerian man who chaired BBC lion of Gboko and nothing came out of it and now has his eyes on arsenal
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by sukkot: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
Atmmachine:

Fool
HE CAN ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by dotcomnamename: 9:15am On May 09, 2015
jammyunn:
This guy actually made sense

He did not actually make sense
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by iheanyi40(m): 9:15am On May 09, 2015
Dis guy is onpoint, dangote cnt maintain assnal

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Atmmachine(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
niceguy7:

Hey kid, watch ur mouth.

Hey old man
Make use of your fuccking brain

I just viewed your display picture.
Poverty will be the cause of your death
You need to up your dressing game.
I can send you some designer shirt & jeans
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:17am On May 09, 2015
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]Rubbish write up from attention seeker

But why some Nigerians dey ridicule Nigerians? Who tell you sey Dangote no fit buy Arsenal?

Person wey get money pass most of those Thieves from Eastern European. Una go think sey na film-trick if God say he go buy am.

Na him get his money and he can invest anywhere he like.. Bad bele jealous people

Respect your country for once. Una go dey worship oyinbo like God. Nawa O![/size]

Make e go buy the arsenal abi?

U just wan take phensic for anoda man headache

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by gemini35(m): 9:17am On May 09, 2015
Why not buy kano pillars and buy foreign player their by upgrading our premiere league,? At least he can afford that,

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:18am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Did u read the post littered with evidence.

Give a sensible analysis of how the EPL is run. You don't even how your NPL is even run anyway

I don't even know where you are coming from or going... is this question suppose to be for me or Op?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Kingbilo(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2015
Lol. Your article started well at the topic.. The rest is crap... Dangote not being able to buy arsenal is actually for the exact opposite of the reasons you state.. Arsenal is making too much money.. It is the best run football club in the world.. The current major shareholders, kroenke and usmanov don't put a cent into running arsenal football club. Instead they collect bonuses.. The reason arsenal can't be bought by dangote is because the perceived value of the club by the current owners is probably 10 times whatever Dangote is estimating and almost as much as dangote is currently worth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.