Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera (34320 Views)

Dangote Plans To Buy Arsenal F.C. In 4 Years Time / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Ebyce(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2015
UnknownT:
no mind etc. Dangote is even richer than Abramovich sef
that man etcetera like opening his mouth odour to every press. I too know nobi small!
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by JayJustus(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2015
hehehehehehe...just buy it i don give a two sh.yte flying english feck
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by chaz007(f): 9:19am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

Sowi ,but lik seriously what is he into sef ?

He said he's a song writer, artiste, actor, producer, director, marketer, distributor, ETCetera.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by kahara(m): 9:19am On May 09, 2015
The higher the ape climbs the more it exposes his smelly & reddish & bald a$$.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by sukkot: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
gemini35:
Why not buy kano pillars and buy foreign player their by upgrading our premiere league,? At least he can afford that,
NO BE ONLY KANO PILLARS. HOW ABOUT SAPELE WATERS ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:19am On May 09, 2015
gemini35:
Why not buy kano pillars and buy foreign player their by upgrading our premiere league,? At least he can afford that,

Now scroll up and read your own comment again... Does it sound feasible and reasonable?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by idu1(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2015
This guy is silly...
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by nwadiuko1(m): 9:20am On May 09, 2015
As a financial student I believe this guy has some points
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:23am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

What's ur own business withe the guy doing the analysis of the Nigerian man who chaired BBC lion of Gboko and nothing came out of it and now has his eyes on arsenal

He worked for his money and at liberty to spend it anyhow he feels. If y'all aren't cool with that, then go rob a bank and buy whatever club you wish.

Learn to respect people and how they chose to live their lives. It's none of your fvcking business nor etcetera's !
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by sukkot: 9:23am On May 09, 2015
they cant let dangote buy the club because if he buys it, the attendance of the games will reduce because he is a black man and their profit will disappear overnight. thats the only reason they will not let him buy it, but he can definitely afford to buy it. racism is real. however they can allow him to buy a division one or two club. END OF

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:23am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Everyone here is busy given one -liner without reasonable argument to counter etcetera's claims. He has his facts and figures to buttress his points.

What do u have or forever hold your peace
Dis nt actually the 1st tym dangote is making the intention of buyin arsenal ,dnt u tink he must have made necessary findings N preferences b4 comin up with d idea again?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by write2obi(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2015
I think he can buy it, but the real issue is no one is going to sell arsenal fc to a black man
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:25am On May 09, 2015
One condom ll av save d world from this useless asshole etcetera abi wetin he be self. Enemy of progress, na by force to blog ni

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:26am On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He worked for his money and at liberty to spend it anyhow he feels. If y'all aren't cool with that, then go rob a bank and buy whatever club you wish.

Learn to respect people and how they chose to live their lives. It's none of your fvcking business nor etcetera's !

Dangote can't always get his wish. He is the richest man of a third world country. Don't compare him with the likes from Russia and UAE dem no be mate at all. These are developed nations.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:27am On May 09, 2015
UnknownT:
no mind etc. Dangote is even richer than Abramovich sef
dangote richer than abramovich, do u know what u are saying?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by kcynho(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt]THIS ETCETERA DUDE DOES NEED A JAB[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by kullozone(m): 9:28am On May 09, 2015
foolish attention seeker...
I hate this guy with passion right now..his music too.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Lordave: 9:29am On May 09, 2015
Atmmachine:
Do you know how much a player is paid per week ??
To be honest, Dangote is too broke to buy [size=30pt]ARSENAL FC[/size]
He can even afford to buy [size=30pt]PORTSMOUTH FC[/size]
You actually don't know what you're talking about.

Is Abramovich paying Chelsea players with his money alone? What happens with the money realised from Adidas and Samsung sponsorship?
What about other merchandising and Ticket sales?

The money from TV Rights and other adverts on the electronic advert boards?

Dangote has got the money coupled with guts and succinct acumen.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
write2obi:
I think he can buy it, but the real issue is no one is going to sell arsenal fc to a black man
I was about to say the same. Dangote should just forget the club and invest his money into something else.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by gemini35(m): 9:30am On May 09, 2015
Freemanan:

Now scroll up and read your own comment again... Does it sound feasible and reasonable?
though any business man aim is to invest in fertile ground,though,investing in his father land is an honour to him his children will start reaping the goodies in near future,cus football is a money spiner this days, u know.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On May 09, 2015
sukkot:
NO BE ONLY KANO PILLARS. HOW ABOUT SAPELE WATERS ?

grin grin

morning sire.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:31am On May 09, 2015
All these Etcetera is saying is not completely true. Dangote can comfortably buy Arsenal and he's got the financial capability to run the club.
Dangote is richer than Abramovic no doubt.
But these billionaires in Nigeria should just settle for our local leagues.
Buy a club here in Nigeria, provide the club's necessary needs and the club will win CAF champions league for you as well as representing Africa in the club's world cup.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:31am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

Eletenra abi Wtin dem de call am, I Neva for 1s read his hypocrisy article b4 evn dis 1 I no burder to read cus I no say NA gibberish,the guy with highest share in asenal 75% worth 5b while dangote's worth ova 15b

And j think dangote has 15 billion dollars cash in his bank account

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by hariorh: 9:32am On May 09, 2015
sad
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:33am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

Dis nt actually the 1st tym dangote is making the intention of buyin arsenal ,dnt u tink he must have made necessary findings N preferences b4 comin up with d idea again?

Why shld I think when we all know that dangote wants bragging rights with this venture. Afterall other EPL owners did theirs differently
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Wizkoko(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2015
i just want Grema Markus to buy Arsenal so that he might kill it like he killed choir B.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Dangote can't always get his wish. He is the richest man of a third world country. Don't compare him with the likes from Russia and UAE dem no be mate at all. These are developed nations.

Fvck me

You are just unnecessarily bitter about this guy. If you are frustrated and looking for someone to hold responsible, look up to your irresponsible president and spare the man your intended hatred !
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by write2obi(m): 9:34am On May 09, 2015
luchy34:
I was about to say the same. Dangote should just forget the club and invest his money into something else.
He should buy a local team, i know it makes no business sence, but all this rich Nigerians should buy all our clubs , atleast give back to the community that made you what you are
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:34am On May 09, 2015
jamex93:
him fit buy am jor

at least all this our Nigerian boys go get hope
I have been expecting to see this kind of comment ...hope KO Cope Ni
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by timunstopable: 9:35am On May 09, 2015
Broke Niggas like Etcetera thinks his opinion counts

kai this guy juz fumble big time

Na by force to write every week for punch

Niggas running out of topics
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by sukkot: 9:35am On May 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

morning sire.
my bros i troway all kinds of salute Sir grin wink

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Nobody: 9:35am On May 09, 2015
gemini35:
though any business man aim is to invest in fertile ground,though,investing in his father land is an honour to him his children will start reaping the goodies in near future,cus football is a money spiner this days, u know.

I like your dream.. Welcome to reality... NPL cannot give Dangote any form of gain, it's a very foolish idea that he will have if he ventures it... Many things must be fixed before NPL can be fertile for billionaires to invest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.