Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera (34322 Views)

Dangote Plans To Buy Arsenal F.C. In 4 Years Time / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price / 10 Men Aliko Dangote Cannot Do Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:37am On May 09, 2015
kullozone:
foolish attention seeker...

I hate this guy with passion right now..his music too.
Him de sing??
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:38am On May 09, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Fvck me

You are just unnecessarily bitter about this guy. If you are frustrated and looking for someone to hold responsible, look up to your irresponsible president and spare the man your intended hatred !

Why shld I be bitter?

He shld go and buy arsenal abi! We are waiting for him to or must it be speculation and ends there

Dangote go and buy arsenal ooooo

NLs are waiting grin

Some wan get HBP on it ooo

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by disloman(m): 9:39am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Contribute sensibly not vague trash u posted here
I don't contribute to senseless n useless post especially by a deranged fellow like etcetera.When a man with a worth of $15b can't buy a club worth 1.2b.It makes no sense to mi.He doesn't knw y d UEFA. Financial fair play was introduced.So count mi out.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:40am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Why shld I think when we all know that dangote wants bragging rights with this venture. Afterall other EPL owners did theirs differently
U tink so?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by jamex93(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
WarRLaY:
I have been expecting to see this kind of comment ...hope KO Cope Ni

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by meforyou1(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2015
Charity, they say, begins at home. Dang other should buy Kano Pillars first or Nassarawa United
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:42am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
I don't contribute to senseless n useless post especially by a deranged fellow like etcetera.When a man with a worth of $15b can't buy a club worth 1.2b.It makes no sense to mi.He doesn't knw y d UEFA. Financial fair play was introduced.So count mi out.

When a man is said to worth $xyzb. Is it in terms of liquid cash at his disposal or does it includes his assets and investments?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by trusted(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2015
The fact still remains Dangote can afford to buy Arsenal. How much did Roman Abrahmovic worth compare to Aliko Dangote and still can afford to manage The Blues since 2003. Dangote is a genius when talking about investment i believe he is smart enough to know what will give him more profit. Moreso he has the financial capability to shoulder the deal.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:43am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

U tink so?

Why shld I think?

Thinking or assumption is the least form or intelligence in this context
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:45am On May 09, 2015
chuna1985:

And j think dangote has 15 billion dollars cash in his bank account
Smh ,I said worth ,N nt his bank account ,d dude wit 75% of arsenal share worth 5b no b his moni 4 bank I de talk ,okwaya? Abi make I spik latin
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Why shld I think?

Thinking or assumption is the least form or intelligence in this context
Hmm so u realy tink so ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by Goodnuel: 9:47am On May 09, 2015
UnknownT:
no mind etc. Dangote is even richer than Abramovich sef
You joking.. right? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

Hmm so u realy tink so ?

Nigerians and one-liners
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by goshen26: 9:49am On May 09, 2015
I pray he doesn't make the greatest mistake of his life
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2015
chaz007:

He said he's a song writer, artiste, actor, producer, director, marketer, distributor, etcetera.
U c NA wer his probs start b dis undecided
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by trusted(m): 9:50am On May 09, 2015
luchy34:
dangote richer than abramovich, do u know what u are saying?
Ask Google.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by akintun: 9:51am On May 09, 2015
The guy dat wrote d article is not familiar with financing or d financial state of Dangote. A man dat gets about 200million dollars from Dangote cement dividend alone does not have raw cash. A man dat has a partnership with d biggest hedge funds in d world cannot finance d purchase of Arsenal. In fact d writer na Godwin.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:51am On May 09, 2015
trusted:
The fact still remains Dangote can afford to buy Arsenal. How much did Roman Abrahmovic worth compare to Aliko Dangote and still can afford to manage The Blues since 2003. Dangote is a genius when talking about investment i believe he is smart enough to know what will give him more profit. Moreso he has the financial capability to shoulder the deal.

Does he have the financial capability to sustain this investment in a developed nation most especially in the UK. Where laws are obeyed irrespective of the personality involve
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 9:53am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Nigerians and one-liners
And u tink all nigerians r one-liners ?
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by trusted(m): 9:54am On May 09, 2015
Lordave:
You actually don't know what you're talking about.

Is Abramovich paying Chelsea players with his money alone? What happens with the money realised from Adidas and Samsung sponsorship?
What about other merchandising and Ticket sales?

The money from TV Rights and other adverts on the electronic advert boards?

Dangote has got the money coupled with guts and succinct acumen.
You said it all. END OF DISCUSSION.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by UncleJudax(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
chaz007:
This dude needs a real time job. If music fails, handiwork should succeed.
If he's broke, let him sell his guitar and use the money to start a recharge bizness!
Which biz do you have? Etcetera de beg you for food ni. Una go just de insult people up and down.
Show us your facts that Dangote can sustainably own Arsenal FC, or shut it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by toluine56(m): 9:55am On May 09, 2015
disloman:
U right but etcetera abi na question mark b him name.No sabi anything abt football economics.
No mind am joor..lol
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by stigman(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2015
toluine56:
Ever heard about the new tv deal, commer ial revenues plus arsenal's match tickets are the most expensive in england, coupled with their low spending manager.
Op this post is trash..ur opinion tho.

And the manager will be there for ever abi
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by free2ryhme: 9:57am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:

And u tink all nigerians r one-liners ?

Illiteracy is powerful
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by kullozone(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2015
derrick333:
Him de sing??
the mumu dey sing before oh!
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by toluine56(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2015
stigman:

And the manager will be there for ever abi
In the nearest future, yes
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by mmsen: 10:03am On May 09, 2015
I would much prefer that Dangote and Nigerians in general invest in Nigerian football as opposed to overseas football.

Having said that, this guy knows nothing about football finance.

Investing in a football club is akin to building a hotel, it is a cash intensive business in which you will generate losses in the beginning but you will have a more valuable asset.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by trusted(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

Does he have the financial capability to sustain this investment in a developed nation most especially in the UK. Where laws are obeyed irrespective of the personality involve
Do you think he will do that with his own personal money? What happen to cash realise from all sporting activities and TV Right? Why was it that it is Arsenal FC and not other Club did Aliko Want to buy? Because he know Arsenal FC is run as a business venuture. Do u know why Wenger is still Arsenal manager? Because he undestand that the club is run as a business venture. The board will always prefer Arsenal not winning trophies to lossing money. Forget about the Law in UK, Dangote knows that than me and you and he knows what he is entering into.
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by UncleJudax(m): 10:04am On May 09, 2015
free2ryhme:

When a man is said to worth $xyzb. Is it in terms of liquid cash at his disposal or does it includes his assets and investments?
What does he know about owning and/or running a football outfit. Everyone of them is ranting cos Dangote is Nigerian. #sentimental
The issue here, and that's what etcetera was arguing, is the sustainability of such an investment. Dangote, certainly can afford to buy AFC, but then what?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by derrick333(m): 10:05am On May 09, 2015
kullozone:

the mumu dey sing before oh!
NA wa o, who wintch am NA?? Way make him com de wintch anibody way wan go up in life
Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by misterjosh(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2015
Tomfrench:
I once thought dis niqqa was sensible, Just discovered he is LOUD and EMPTY!! angry
I guess u just culdn't kip up wit wat he had to say, it included stuffs dat maks lotta sense

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Cannot Afford To Buy Arsenal Football Club – Etcetera by niceguy7(m): 10:10am On May 09, 2015
Atmmachine:

Hey old man
Make use of your fuccking brain

I just viewed your display picture.
Poverty will be the cause of your death
You need to up your dressing game.
I can send you some designer shirt & jeans
May God forgive u and give u a life!
Cnt even trade words with u.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / Illegal ATM Withdrawals: How To Seek Justice? / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.