Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (70041 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by lokoloko84(m): 2:32pm On May 09, 2015
I love this city though I am from Ogun state.
I stayed there for one year during my intership program and it was great.
I think the city is under rated.It should have the Second highest IGR after Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Lionhearted: 2:33pm On May 09, 2015
icebeatz:

I meant to say, the lands and properties were wrongly siezed from the rightful owners duringnthe war.... after the war, the govt had to take them back and return to the original owners....

Non of those of non-igbo were returned. Rather it was reallocated to others despite the owners being willing to pay allover again.

Non-indigenes doesn't have nor possessed land in those places and many more still date.#fact

Same in Nike, Abakpa, Idaw River Layout etc.

I lived in Enugu for 15years.

Dont let us derail this beautiful thread.

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by jasper83: 2:44pm On May 09, 2015
akinegba1:
Ibadan is a city to watch.

you be thief OP, this picture is Osodi in Lagos. Challenge me and i will sue your damn ass. grin grin
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
madamoringo:

Shut your putrid mouth, we Yorubas never make comparisons like you ** people from the land of the dead sun ** so keep your opinions to yourself. We Yorubas care about Yoruba land, regardless of if it has 10 states or 1000 and it is our task and duty which we will accomplish to develop and bring every inch of it to the first position in everything. So yes, we will build Lagos and build Oyo and Ogun and Osun and Ekiti and Ondo, and when one part needs more attention, we will join hands to pull it up.

Keep your useless comparisons and chest beating to the east of the Niger bridge!
Ode nla... I m a hausa guy... and dont u ever ur sw states wit my hausa states.. kano, kebbi, kogi, katsina.. all finer, friendlier and more lively dan ur oyo and co... We hausa build and work together than u pple dat fight to disagree.... Come to d North and see....

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 09, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
even if it sweet die guy I no fit go there ......With their hatred to other people .....I can't go there and let them live there alone. ... shocked
Hahaha... as in if u b igbo.. no go live for ibadan or Ife.. dem go tribalise u...
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Bolade005: 3:16pm On May 09, 2015
lolaluv1:

You and I know the hustle of Iwo Road, the bustle of Dugbe, the starkness of Beere and the sights of Apata. It's a very big city, with some high notes But also several lows.

The drivers there might be the most reckless ever! Impatient, uncouth and very ruthless. And the crime rate is quite high, But I have to give it to the law enforcement agents. They are really trying.

That is not to say there aren't beautiful places like Agodi Gardens, Ventura, Bodija and Oluyole. But all in all, Ibadan is No Akwa Ibom.
You can say Ibadan is no Uyo but you definitely can't say Oyo state is no Akwa Ibom state. I served in Ikot Ekpene and I toured most LGs during my stay there and yes Uyo is a very fine city but that's all to Akwa Ibom. Ikot Ekpene, Abak and other cities only have beautiful roads with working street lights but they are all glorified villages.

Maybe Uyo is finer than Ibadan but Oyo state is finer than Akwa Ibom state.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 3:17pm On May 09, 2015
crixtex:

Hahaha... as in if u b igbo.. no go live for ibadan or Ife.. dem go tribalise u...

Some Igbos have no shame, claiming other tribal affiliations just so you can bad-mouth Yoruba. Una no dey tire? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by NovusHomo(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2015
garriboy:
which building is dis white one?

Premier Hotel
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by sammyuche(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
OoduaVanguard:

Some Igbos have no shame, claiming other tribal affiliations just so you can bad-mouth Yoruba. Una no dey tire? Smh

Don't mind him. I am Igbo and was born and bred in Ibadan. Ibadan is a beatuiful and peaceful city.

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by carik(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
W3xy1:
Proud to be ibadan boy... I rep lagelu

Blood.I rep lagelu too.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 3:50pm On May 09, 2015
sammyuche:

Don't mind him. I am Igbo and was born and bred in Ibadan. Ibadan is a beatuiful and peaceful city.

Then I consider you an Ibadanian. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 3:58pm On May 09, 2015
Governor and wife

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by bmos(m): 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
akinegba1:
Ibadan is bigger than some regions and has 3 big shoprites, KFC, Spar, Park n Shop etc.
Show us your city roads that are cracked, patched and bumpy
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 3:59pm On May 09, 2015
Random ibadan folks

6 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 4:18pm On May 09, 2015
Lions are the Ibadan zoo

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by knowledgeable: 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
Random ibadan folks

Well, my Igbo brothers, If all these pics are truly from Ibadan, then we have to adjust our perception of Indi Ofe. Surely those pics are beautiful, inspiring, modern, futuristic and very classy I must say. The crowds very healthy, the women look cute. The name Agodi is an Igbo name for sure, any connection?.

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin

Op i'm coming in.
I'm permitted?

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by sobastical: 4:21pm On May 09, 2015
justified19:
stop sending promo pics just to make ur place attractive..I av nt said dat I dont like ibadan or ibadan isnt cool..only saying it is not as beautiful as u making pple believe... ibadan is still very dirty, pple dump refuse on d road..go to iwo road, u will understand

That's true tho....just same as people using lekki, vgc and banana island to sum up that lagos is beautiful and neat... gotcha bro

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 09, 2015
fapcrook:
i join u o, purely and proudly original omo ibadan

Osheyyy! cheesy
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by sobastical: 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
Lions are the Ibadan zoo

Mehn those lion and tiger don dry finish...but food plenty for ib nau why are they looking as if they're fasting for 40 years for naija
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 4:25pm On May 09, 2015
U.I Zoological Garden, Ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
grin

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
More IITA Ibadan

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2015
grin

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
Mehnnnn I must visit ibadan soon ooo wink

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 4:36pm On May 09, 2015
Viva Cinema, Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 4:42pm On May 09, 2015
grin grin

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by BizBayo: 4:55pm On May 09, 2015
vivalavida:
Some people never learn. Show us residential areas and not public buildings.
mr teacher, you can come down to the city and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Charly68: 4:59pm On May 09, 2015
Thank God for Governor Ajumobi,the man has really transformed the Acient city. APC government is really working in Oyo state unlike the season of killing and maiming because of stomach infrastructure in the days of Akala & Ladoja ..Baba Adedibu too is no longer around to cause riot for the Governor..no wonder Oyo voted for him the second time

5 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 5:10pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.