Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. (70037 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Port Harcourt And What To Know / Night Scene Of Bodija And Samonda, Ibadan: Beautiful Pictures. / Images From Abuja - The Pride Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by lacreamieboie(m): 11:51am On May 09, 2015
Activa:

You are right. Ibadan has brown roofs. Many of them. I tell you, Ibadan has more brown roofs than wherever you are from.

But do u know the truth? Ibadan has also more modern houses than wherever your village is. if u want more details, give me d name of your place or d biggest city around there.

Match all the modern houses in your biggest city with those in ibadan, when the houses in your biggest city finish, d remaining modern houses in ibadan WILL still be more than those in your next two biggest cities. Fact!

Let's start!
Story... just add the Brown roofs! grin[quote author=Activa post=33560955]
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:52am On May 09, 2015
IITA Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Yommiefish(m): 11:52am On May 09, 2015
Am coming home!
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by abimbawealth(f): 11:53am On May 09, 2015
YEAH!!! I don see awa house ooooooooo *dancing shoki*
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by OoduaVanguard: 11:54am On May 09, 2015
Inside Ventura Mall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:56am On May 09, 2015
garriboy:
which building is dis white one?
Premier hotel ibadan.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by domopps(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2015
Op! Ride on! We must revive the spirit of Ibadan on NL!

Proud to be from IBADAN Having being born Bread Butter Schooled Pry,Sec,Poly and Uni all in Ibadan!

Ibadan Ilu Ajayi,Ilu Ojo,Ilu Ogunmola Ibadan tiole soro Oju nlo ro!

Thanks mum for marrying an Ibadan Man

Ibadan state Coming soon!

Cheeeeeers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Dikolas(m): 11:56am On May 09, 2015
More

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
DisGuy:
Wow Ibadan is looking up!! makes me want to visit on my next trip...shame I dont know anyone there

Just holla if u don ready I'm 4m dia..
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by lope1: 11:57am On May 09, 2015
Thank u for putting this up....that is my state for life oluyole 1 ....see u soon December....
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by lolaluv1(f): 11:58am On May 09, 2015
Abeggi.
These pictures are not the true reflection of Ibadan as a whole....
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by domopps(m): 12:06pm On May 09, 2015
lolaluv1:
Abeggi.

Then post the true ones and lets see

Cheeeeers
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by tope3x(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2015
I REP IB CITY TO THE FULLEST...STILL ENJOYING MY IB...PROUDLY IBADANIAN grin
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 09, 2015
I love Ibadan! Whenever I visit my mother-inlaw,she knows I'll always want to go sight-seeing;got lost a couple of times in the city,very huge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ToyinDipo(m): 12:12pm On May 09, 2015
Ibadan was once the capital of western region, Mapo hall being the seat of power where the fate of the whole region was decided.

I'm proudly Ibadan...

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by domopps(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2015
vivalavida:
Some people never learn.
Show us residential areas and not public buildings.

And I would have expected you 2 lead by Example! But I bet it you are not even in your hometown !

Pls stay clear and be realistic! Plus I would love to know where you are from weather it can't even stand some ghettos in Ibadan!

Cheeeeers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Redman44(m): 12:15pm On May 09, 2015
Nice Pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy. However, what we should be talking about is the state of the common man in Oyo State. It is nice to post pictures that will make people assume Ibadan is a Mini-Paradise, but what is the living standard of the average Ibadan resident? Are the homes in Ibadan receiving potable water supply from the Oyo State Water Corporation? Are there good public libraries in the State? Can 85% of Ibadan Residents afford 3 Rich Square meals a day? Are people knowledgeable enough to know how to eat balanced diets on a daily basis? In Europe, even the worst looking houses have access to potable water, electricity and rubbish removal by the local councils. Can we say the same about Ibadan and Oyo State?

How many Ibadan Residents can afford the goods and products being sold in all these malls springing up there? How many Ibadan Residents are earning at least 30,000 Naira per month? What are the statistics of good living in Ibadan? On Healthcare, apart from UCH, how many Ibadan Residents can afford the bills at Hospitals and Clinics in the City?

I believe we need to dwell more on these issues I have mentioned than posting pictures alone. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Twistaray(m): 12:16pm On May 09, 2015
This is the reality, this is the truth :

www.nairaland.com/2249529/experience-pros-titute-ibadan

Ibadan us really a place to be::

I came to Ibadan for a job assignment recently and I was
given accommodation allowance plus feeding. Thinking I
was coming to Ibadan wherei expected things will be
different from Lagos. I thought I was gonna save some
cash and still flex my a'ss up but to my surprise it is a
different ball game. Yes I must confess, Ibadan is a very
big city yet beautiful. I couldn't believe my eyes men!
Oh boy come and see roads na, long and smoothly-tarred
roads everywhere. Thou they have some rough sides too
but most of the roads are well built and nice. See
roundabouts everything well arranged. Chai! I never
expected to see such lovely city. I use to hear some
dudes talking nonsense about Ibadan such as; 'zinc roof
etc', ome Ibadan is the place to be oh!
But let me go back to the main issue gan.. I arrived
Ibadan late around 9-10pm cos I didn't left Lag early plus
I had to enter Ogun State to confam sumtin.. I have had
bank alert on my phone which means the money has been
paid plus my other balance I ended up having a good
amount on me thinking of how ima burn few cash to flex
up.. Three including the driver, we drove our smooth a'ss
into one nice standard hotel around Oluyole area and met
with the receptionist requesting how much they collect for
a day and demaded to see the rooms.. The price wey dem
give us first high us for like 3 minutes before anything.
Make I no yarn the price sef. Let me tell the real story..
BACK TO THE MOTEL
As hotel runs no sure again na to do motel things o. So
we search for any available motel just to pass the night
so we can look for a better spot the following day to
settle. While we were driving we got to a junction "Omo
see olosh o! Chai! Man suppose knac akpaco tonight o."
The other guy said while looking out through the window.
To my surprise there were girls in skimpy dress show-
casing their various talent..
To be continued....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Temysteve(m): 12:19pm On May 09, 2015
Activa:

You are right. Ibadan has brown roofs. Many of them. I tell you, Ibadan has more brown roofs than wherever you are from. cool
But do u know the truth? Ibadan also has more modern houses than wherever your village is. grin grin If u want more details, give me d name of your place or d biggest city around there.
Match all the modern houses in your biggest city with those in ibadan, when the houses in your biggest city finish, d remaining modern houses in ibadan WILL still be more than those in your next two biggest cities. cool cool Fact!
Let's start!
Lol, u ar right man.smiley

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by ojeffo: 12:20pm On May 09, 2015
Meanwhile....inside KFC ibadanq

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Temysteve(m): 12:22pm On May 09, 2015
Did u know Ib city has the largest ''SHOPRITE'' in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Chinom(m): 12:29pm On May 09, 2015
Yes, Ibadan is the pride of South West. Finally, you guys have come to realize that LAGOS cannot be the pride of South West. This is because we have SW states and Lagos.

I'm happy for you guys for Ibadan. You should be proud of it. Lagos is for US all.

Thank you.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by fulfillment2020(m): 12:32pm On May 09, 2015
Why posting pictures and some proposed sites (computer designed) of all the lecture and seminar halls from UI, different views of a particular roundabout, ventura hall and agodi park. Please go to streets, inland roads, markets and motor parks and get us good pictures. And stop posting Lamudi's advert pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by chamboy(m): 12:37pm On May 09, 2015
I dunno who to give best governor in amosun or ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 09, 2015
Redman44:
Nice Pictures cheesy cheesy cheesy. However, what we should be talking about is the state of the common man in Oyo State. It is nice to post pictures that will make people assume Ibadan is a Mini-Paradise, but what is the living standard of the average Ibadan resident? Are the homes in Ibadan receiving potable water supply from the Oyo State Water Corporation? Are there good public libraries in the State? Can 85% of Ibadan Residents afford 3 Rich Square meals a day? Are people knowledgeable enough to know how to eat balanced diets on a daily basis? In Europe, even the worst looking houses have access to potable water, electricity and rubbish removal by the local councils. Can we say the same about Ibadan and Oyo State?

How many Ibadan Residents can afford the goods and products being sold in all these malls springing up there? How many Ibadan Residents are earning at least 30,000 Naira per month? What are the statistics of good living in Ibadan? On Healthcare, apart from UCH, how many Ibadan Residents can afford the bills at Hospitals and Clinics in the City?

I believe we need to dwell more on these issues I have mentioned than posting pictures alone. Cheers.
bro this is the style they politicians uses their brains always. .......

using pictures to deceive them ...next thing now they will shout sai baba. ....

they can't reason well at all

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by GodMode: 12:43pm On May 09, 2015
madamoringo:

Shut your putrid mouth, we Yorubas never make comparisons like you ** people from the land of the dead sun ** so keep your opinions to yourself. We Yorubas care about Yoruba land, regardless of if it has 10 states or 1000 and it is our task and duty which we will accomplish to develop and bring every inch of it to the first position in everything. So yes, we will build Lagos and build Oyo and Ogun and Osun and Ekiti and Ondo, and when one part needs more attention, we will join hands to pull it up.

Keep your useless comparisons and chest beating to the east of the Niger bridge!

You didn't mention kwara... You're definitely not yoruba..

3 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by GodMode: 12:47pm On May 09, 2015
domopps:
Op! Ride on! We must revive the spirit of Ibadan on NL!

Proud to be from IBADAN Having being born Bread Butter Schooled Pry,Sec,Poly and Uni all in Ibadan!

Ibadan Ilu Ajayi,Ilu Ojo,Ilu Ogunmola Ibadan tiole soro Oju nlo ro!

Thanks mum for marrying an Ibadan Man

Ibadan state Coming soon!

Cheeeeeers

Ibadan will be much more when they decide to build an international airport there..

1 Like

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by GodMode: 12:49pm On May 09, 2015
lolaluv1:
Abeggi.

When last did you visit ibadan... Ibadan has changed drastically.. They need an international airport...

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by emmatok(m): 12:51pm On May 09, 2015
Chinom:
Yes, Ibadan is the pride of South West. Finally, you guys have come to realize that LAGOS cannot be the pride of South West. This is because we have SW states and Lagos.

I'm happy for you guys for Ibadan. You should be proud of it. Lagos is for US all.

Thank you.

What is this one saying, is Lagos not located in the SW?

Ibadan city in OYO state got the same land mass With the whole on Lagos state

Yet we have lots of slum in Lagos.
Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by olaniyanc: 12:54pm On May 09, 2015
DIIGZ:
Ib my place of birth! The town that accommodate bothe the indidgene and the visitor.

IBADAN Mesi Ogo!. IBADAN MAJAMAJA! IBADAN NI ILE OLUYOLE! THE HOME OF FIRST FIELD MARSHALL BALOGUN OGUNMOLA! IBADAN A BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN CAPITAL! I DUFF MY HAT!!!!!

UP APC
UP AJIMOBI
SAI JAGABAN

2 Likes

Re: Recent Beautiful Pictures Of Ibadan - The Pride Of SW. by DisGuy: 12:57pm On May 09, 2015
bandiejay:

Just holla if u don ready I'm 4m dia..

Thanks boss!! it's always nice to escape the lagos hassle after 2 weeks..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Where The Rich Live In Abuja, Nigeria (pics, Video) / The Japanese Passport Is Now The Most Powerful Passport On Earth! / Cost Of Living In Germany For Nigerians:5 Things To Know As A Student In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.