Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,376 members, 7,868,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:18 AM

Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? (987 Views)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Guys..is Lipstick A Turn On Or A Turnoff? What Is Your Opinion? / Major Sexual Turnoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 8:06am On May 09, 2015
I was going through Linda Ikeji's blog(I so hate that girls blog but can't stop going there!) And I came across this article.. About a certain woman who is complaining of her husband "weird" sex fantasies.. At first she so praised the bobo, how loving, caring and jovial he is to her and their kids but the only thing "wrong" with him is his sexual fantasies...
These fantasies are; he always insist that they kiss passionately first thing early in the morning with their unbrushed mouths(did I hear someone scream "nyhama"wink and the second one is when they are eating he sometimes request her to pour the content of the food with the saliver in her mouth into his own( this guy is too gross!) That was exactly what I thought, but she also said that after she has done these things, he ends up get an erection and they end up having sex! But if she refuses he gets angry and starts to accuse her of not wanting them to be more intimate knowing that he can't do these things to any other woman..
So ladies and Gentlemen what's your take on this? Is the lady too conservative or is the man too...(I no know watin I go talk).. Please share your opinion.
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by sinaj(f): 8:09am On May 09, 2015
nyama! a peck iz enof in d mornin! sad

saliva mixed wid food? her hubby must b a psycho undecided

he needs help
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 09, 2015
THat man is Horrible!! For mixing sliva and food. He sure needs a good romance rehabilitation center angry.
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On May 09, 2015
there is nothing like turn off, if you kiss and exchange saliva, so what's the difference? undecided

she wan tell us say she know no the guy before she marry am? I hate when ladies complain abt things they are adapted to already.

I pray ppl don't gv her wrong advice that will crash her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by Kevinoh: 8:13am On May 09, 2015
Why do they always forget to include a straw after serving us with Bobo juice? embarassed
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by Nobody: 8:13am On May 09, 2015
Walksoutofthread
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by HURUCHI(m): 8:13am On May 09, 2015
Hmmm make she do am
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by DIIGZ(m): 8:14am On May 09, 2015
Intimate things, meanwhile Ssex is meant for couples, I kiss dami deeply for about 5mins earlier in d mrn this make both of us arouse,I will have to go 2 rounds before I head home to dress for class, its nothing kissing with ur unbrush so far that the last thing u do last night is brushing the mouth,pouring ur food into his own mouth is a normal thing,he is d one swallowing! Meanwhile he is still very active like me,very soon it will reduce. I love my dami buh sku days are over .
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by temitemi1(m): 8:15am On May 09, 2015
That's her own cross, she needs to embrace it! As for me I can kiss my woman passionately unbrushed but the food stuff undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 8:18am On May 09, 2015
sinaj:
nyama! a peck iz enof in d mornin! sad

saliva mixed wid food? her hubby must b a psycho undecided

he needs help
Come on.... That's what makes him happy and it improve their sex life... Or you want him to go do it elsewhere?
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by Eyepencil: 8:19am On May 09, 2015
This one na mad love.
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by sadiqcholel: 8:19am On May 09, 2015
Omo! Dis woman I think is Toooo conservative, what is dere if they share things together and do all sort of things, is she not his Property eh! Nd besides what's wrong wit dat.....dey married bcoz of love and d hubby is now exibiting dat love to her and she is saying dat is GROSS.....mehn Women are un-predictable
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 8:21am On May 09, 2015
Kevinoh:
Why do they always forget to include a straw after serving us with Bobo juice? embarassed
Use you bick pen if you no see straw nah....
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 8:23am On May 09, 2015
sadiqcholel:
Omo! Dis woman I think is Toooo conservative, what is dere if they share things together and do all sort of things, is she not his Property eh! Nd besides what's wrong wit dat.....dey married bcoz of love and d hubby is now exibiting dat love to her and she is saying dat is GROSS.....mehn Women are un-predictable
Don't you think the man is going the extreme, you know some people can't withstand smelly mouths.....?
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ClassyAdewumi(m): 8:30am On May 09, 2015
I feel that's how the man wants it.. His woman should subscribe to that..
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by sinaj(f): 8:31am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Come on.... That's what makes him happy and it improve their sex life... Or you want him to go do it elsewhere?

does it make d woman happy too?
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 09, 2015
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 9:08am On May 09, 2015
agarawu23:
there is nothing like turn off, if you kiss and exchange saliva, so what's the difference? undecided

she wan tell us say she know no the guy before she marry am? I hate when ladies complain abt things they are adapted to already.

I pray ppl don't gv her wrong advice that will crash her marriage.
Guy the difference be say this saliva is smelly! From an unbrushed mouth for God sake!!!!!
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by ChappyChase: 9:10am On May 09, 2015
sinaj:

does it make d woman happy too?
Anything that will make your man wants to stick with you, should naturally make you happy baby...
Re: Is This A Turnoff Or A Turn On? by sinaj(f): 9:18am On May 09, 2015
ChappyChase:

Anything that will make your man wants to stick with you, should naturally make you happy baby...

daz a big lie

(1) (Reply)

my fiancee and other men story / About Been Romantic / Would You Grant This Request?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.