Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? (9157 Views)

Curvy Yoruba Girl Who Recently Broke The Internet Releases More ‘sexy Photos’ / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Elkewwty(f): 2:05pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=funlord post=33569299] grin It is the name of a currently banned female akara dealer on nairaland![/quote
]

lol, wat was her offence?
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:06pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.
Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015 smiley
i will choose twaci,she has the ukwu cheesy
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by chigoizie7(m): 2:07pm On May 09, 2015
The bitch on red.
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by funlord(m): 2:08pm On May 09, 2015
[quote author=Elkewwty post=33570308][/quote] She was found guilty of "JEGUDUJERA GOD MOTHERISM"!
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Elkewwty(f): 2:10pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
She was found guilty of "JEGUDUJERA GOD MOTHERISM"!

i can't find that in the 21 rules though
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by MuguliciousMUGU: 2:11pm On May 09, 2015
ellahzy:
Twaci??.. Be trending tongue

BTW how do they vote?
very easy, the election would be conducted by INEC with few adhoc staffs like dygeasy, mizmycoli and the rest, you have to register to get your PVC that is your permanent voters card, twaci is a PDP candidate, so on that D-DAY, you will show your PVC card, get cleared and thumb print for PDP, TWACI, then watch AIT or NTA for the result. Be rest assured, TWACI has her own certificate.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by trippleKAY(m): 2:37pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Rokiatu..
Let's vote for local content! grin
ode. Must u bring rokiatu into dis?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by willi926(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
Elkewwty:

what is rokiatu?
if she catch u eeeh. undecided
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by mikron(m): 2:44pm On May 09, 2015
BTW who is twaci and when is d er.ection sorry election? And who re d contestants and besides how do we vote?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by baralatie(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2015
mrpackager:
THE TWOwink
yeah!
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by ellahzy(f): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

very easy, the election would be conducted by INEC with few adhoc staffs like dygeasy, mizmycoli and the rest, you have to register to get your PVC that is your permanent voters card, twaci is a PDP candidate, so on that D-DAY, you will show your PVC card, get cleared and thumb print for PDP, TWACI, then watch AIT or NTA for the result. Be rest assured, TWACI has her own certificate.

I voted for PDP this last election, so I want to vote for APC.. Who is the APC candidate?

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:07pm On May 09, 2015
ellahzy:

I voted for PDP this last election, so I want to vote for APC.. Who is the APC candidate?
sorry, i mean twaci is both the PDP and APC presidential and miss world candidate for now, PDP and APC have decided to merge to form one party, xo she is the only one for the job, MISS TWACI FOR PRESIDENT AND MISS NAIRALAND, the first female president and the most beautiful girl in nairaland MBGN cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by ellahzy(f): 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

sorry, i mean twaci is both the PDP and APC presidential and miss world candidate for now, PDP and APC have decided to merge to form one party, xo she is the only one for the job, MISS TWACI FOR PRESIDENT AND MISS NAIRALAND, the first female president and the most beautiful girl in nairaland MBGN cheesy

What does the winner get?
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

You're not yet a Lady Twaci

BTW, you're good looking but smally
how is she not a lady? cheesy
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:28pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
how is she not a lady? cheesy
Not in other way round but she does has a smally statue.. She is okay sha
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Not in other way round but she does has a smally statue.. She is okay sha
oh ok she is a petite lady.
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by MuguliciousMUGU: 3:33pm On May 09, 2015
ellahzy:

What does the winner get?
the winner will get home will a brand new hummer jeep, free food for 3 years, a paid trip to aso rock to see mama peace and a whole lots of goddies.
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by mentorandfriend(m): 3:56pm On May 09, 2015
None of the above!
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by buoye1(m): 4:07pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by buoye1(m): 4:08pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.

You are the one the picture you displayed?if you re I might be tempted to vote you but me self no get PVC!!
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by DonaldGenes(m): 4:09pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok she is a petite lady.
Lol! iSee
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by vivalavida(m): 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.

What will being Miss Nairaland add to your cv?
Girls and vanities.
They are ready to answer Miss anything just for one lousy fame.
No be only miss nairaland. Na Mrs Seun
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by tuk2ato(m): 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
Rokiatu is a bootylicious lady on NL.
Elkewwty:

what is rokiatu?
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Twaci(f): 4:15pm On May 09, 2015
buoye1:
You are the one the picture you displayed?if you re I might be tempted to vote you but me self no get PVC!!
I can always dash u mine cheesy.
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 09, 2015
The red one shocked

Definitely Body goals

2 Likes

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by mirexxx(f): 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.
babe when is the election? smiley
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Twaci(f): 4:40pm On May 09, 2015
mirexxx:
babe when is the election? smiley
I'll let you know when it's time dear smiley
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 09, 2015
The lady in red .. She hot hot hot
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Demishasmith(f): 4:44pm On May 09, 2015
damn! I never knew Kim's ass was this huge. i never looked well I guess. I choose Kim. wider hips equates to more sexiness

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Acekidc4(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
The lady in red.

Vote you Ba?? Taaar!! Dem don Over-hype you Too Much for this competition!! Besides you can't Win this Contest!!
Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by Acekidc4(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
grin It is the name of a currently banned female akara dealer on nairaland!

Hahahahahagringringrin
Akara Dealer Ba!! You wicked no be Smallgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Picture: Who Looks More Sexy Between These 2? by mirexxx(f): 5:08pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
I'll let you know when it's time dear smiley
okay smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Step-sister Is In Love With Me. / If You Watched This Movie & Still Unmarried, My Friend Go For Deliverance / How Weak Are You Emotionally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.