Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) (28087 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits Governor Obiano (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by laplace12(m): 2:51pm On May 09, 2015
Somebody tell This sanusi to stay one place. He is an Emir, people should Pay him visit and not the other way round.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Muyogoa: 2:53pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci, would u be paid?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by tanimola22: 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
Nice one. Hope he will carry out his duties effectively.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.

You don't look bad. What is your age?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by kristisking(m): 2:54pm On May 09, 2015
APC thing.Who says Sanusi is not a member of APC even before he left CBN?The person should have his head examined.No wonder he cooked up stories against GEJ and his administration."Ode!"

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by tanimola22: 2:56pm On May 09, 2015
bishop4APC:

Not impressed with that profile pic. If you want me to vote for you then you have to upload another one and it has to be full picture so as not to vote for a lady with k - leg.

Harsh and not called for.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Twaci(f): 2:57pm On May 09, 2015
tanimola22:

You don't look bad. What is your age?
smiley Early 2000s. How's ur day going?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by kboycrew: 2:57pm On May 09, 2015
Sanusi..... what a waste. You would ve been a minister of finance or governor. Now u are stock in that robe for live. I know you miss your fellow progressives now in government.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by darkjorse: 2:57pm On May 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The meeting of two bright minds!

GMB my HERO! EL RUFAI my ROLE MODEL! SANUSI my EMIR!
The meeting of the two gay lovers
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:57pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

wait ooo na who b dis mz twaci sef and na wher pesin fit vote for her?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
temitemi1:
Religious bigots! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

VOTE TWACI 4 MISS NAIRALAND!
exactly the way you guys kept yapping abt their religion during the elections yet they still WON....guess the joke is on you smiley
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by kendrick9(m): 3:01pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

where is your bikini picture? for us to confirm
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Ikology(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2015
Political Emir, while not sit in your palace and perform your functions.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by emmykk(m): 3:05pm On May 09, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The meeting of two bright minds!

GMB my HERO! EL RUFAI my ROLE MODEL! SANUSI my EMIR!
myself my failure.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Twaci(f): 3:13pm On May 09, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

wait ooo na who b dis mz twaci sef and na wher pesin fit vote for her?
I'll let u know when its time smiley. Thanks.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
El-rufai would make a good governor...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by just2endowed: 3:27pm On May 09, 2015
stephenqueen:
Good news cool cool

GMB MY HERO
FASHOLA MY ROLE MODEL
TWACI MY MISS NAIRALAND 2015
KEEP CALM AND VOTE www.nairaland.com/twaci For Miss NL
God bless you all

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2388096_coollogocom5062531_gifdbb2fefbdd9e975d8678c04d0a1169c1

Pls how much is paid for all this publicity of twale or na wetin be her name self
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by lion042(m): 3:31pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

...i will vote 4 u only on one condition...ask me what
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by TYNNNNKs: 3:32pm On May 09, 2015
Ochiske:

chai. you're beautiful damnit kiss
I disagree
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 09, 2015
nerodenero:
I pity those areas in Kaduna with no proper arrangements because except El Rufa'i's has repented, he won't rest until he does to Kaduna what he did to FCT grin

U lie. Kd is not abj
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by jaybee(f): 3:52pm On May 09, 2015
nerodenero:
I pity those areas in Kaduna with no proper arrangements because except El Rufa'i's has repented, he won't rest until he does to Kaduna what he did to FCT grin

NO PITY PLS. WE LIVE IN A CHAOTIC AND UNPLANNED CITY IN KADUNA. WE NEED SOME SORT OF ORDERLINESS EVEN IF IT ENTAILS DEMOLITION OF SOME PROPERTIES. LET THERE BE SANITY AND ORDER. WE ARE LUCKY AND HAPPY TO HAVE ELRUFAI AS GOVERNOR IN KD. ENOUGH OF MEDIOCRITY, SENTIMENTS AND BACKWARDNESS.

WE DON'T WANT ELRUFAI TO REPENT FROM DOING THE RIGHT THINGS. IT MUST NEVER BE BUSINESS AS USUAL.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by 1stola: 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

Why?
Just give me 3 reasons and...
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:53pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
I'll let u know when its time smiley. Thanks.
okkkk finger crossed

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by gajike: 4:06pm On May 09, 2015
digital emir without honour flying around like ordinary king
gone are d days kano emir use to command respect.
this kind sanusi emir get as he be
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Eshinwaju: 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
Two very influential individuals.
Something productive should come out of this!.

stupid girl...you are even prettier than the Twaci contesting....... ......campaigning 4 sum1 u r finer than
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by bishop4APC: 4:46pm On May 09, 2015
tanimola22:

Harsh and not called for.

That's my opinion and not yours.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by themodernman: 5:31pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:

Won't vote you unless you shake body angry

grin
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Twaci(f): 5:38pm On May 09, 2015
themodernman:

Won't vote you unless you shake body angry

grin
*shakes furiously*

I-i-i-i a-m-m sh-sh-shak-king!

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by themodernman: 5:43pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
*shakes furiously*

I-i-i-i a-m-m sh-sh-shak-king!

Lmfao!!!

Pls how do I vote?
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by Twaci(f): 5:51pm On May 09, 2015
themodernman:

Lmfao!!!

Pls how do I vote?
I'll let u know when its time. Thanks.
Re: Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Visits Nasir El-rufai (photos) by themodernman: 6:04pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
I'll let u know when its time. Thanks.

Anytime. You gat me!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki Fails To Stop Trial: Set To Be Arraigned Today / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Army Declares Ahmed Salkida, Bolori & Aisha Waki Wanted For Links To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.