Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere (898 Views)

Is It A MUST To Give A Girl T.fare On A Date EVEN When She Stays Within? / Is It Right To Bargain T-fare With An Okada Man For My Girfriend Or Shameful? / Is It A Must For Guys To Pay T-fare If A Lady Comes Visiting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by hefelove(m): 2:15pm On May 09, 2015
Der's dis gurl av always wanted to meet o... na xoxo my love, darling she go they call me, i've been telling her we shud meet bur she kips posting me for lyk 3yrs nw. she was in lagos some weeks ago tho she jux came back frm sch in ekiti. she was in agbado ijaye and she finally agreed dat she'll come to ma place in surulere. then she said dat i shud snd her t.fare, i askd aw much, she den said 7k o frm jux agbado to surulere wey no even reach 500 sef for ma mind i jux shout. den immediately told her dat she should not worry. we'll both meet at the feet of Jesus. Naxo d gurl ignore me since den

2 Likes

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by temitemi1(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2015
Maybe she wants to come from agbado to surulere by flight na grin grin.

TWACI 4 MISS NAIRALAND 2015!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 09, 2015
Lol
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by agarawu23(m): 2:24pm On May 09, 2015
hahaha

I guess u are new in the game, I dealt with many of them back thengrin

I refused to be magarizecheesy

how much will she request if she is travelling to chibokundecided

TeamTohPahz

1 Like

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by ireneony(f): 2:27pm On May 09, 2015
maybe she wanted to take a cab

guy, na becos of u she come lagoundecided

if u were really serious abt meeting her, why didn't u go to visit her urself

yeye obole boygrin
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by loomer: 2:30pm On May 09, 2015
Na helicopter she wan use
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by hefelove(m): 2:40pm On May 09, 2015
ireneony:
maybe she wanted to take a cab

guy, na becos of u she come lagoundecided

if u were really serious abt meeting her, why didn't u go to visit her urself

yeye obole boygrin

na lie i no even knw wen she enter lag sef i jux chat wit her day day she kan tell me say she dey lag
wait o y cab? shey her mate sef no dey enter molue?
yeye ashana gurl :-)
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2015
Bros u have been magarized
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by funlord(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
hefelove:
Der's dis gurl av always wanted to meet o... na xoxo my love, darling she go they call me, i've been telling her we shud meet bur she kips posting me for lyk 3yrs nw. she was in lagos some weeks ago tho she jux came back frm sch in ekiti. she was in agbado ijaye and she finally agreed dat she'll come to ma place in surulere. then she said dat i shud snd her t.fare, i askd aw much, she den said 7k o frm jux agbado to surulere wey no even reach 500 sef for ma mind i jux shout. den immediately told her dat she should not worry. we'll both meet at the feet of Jesus. Naxo d gurl ignore me since den
grin
hefelove:
See as SCAMMER come Jam SCAMSTRESS! Na efcc 4 officiate una wedding!
Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by Johneyhaz: 3:15pm On May 09, 2015
[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

What We need :-

L oving

A odorable

N atural

I ntelligent

C reativity

K nowledgeable

Y oung
[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by hefelove(m): 3:18pm On May 09, 2015
funlord:
grin See as SCAMMER come Jam SCAMSTRESS! Na efcc 4 officiate una wedding!
lmao u no well

1 Like

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 09, 2015
hefelove:

lmao u no well
hefelove:
This got me pmsl
Dude yur so funny

Keep calm and vote Miss TOHPAHZ for Miss Nairaland

TOHPAHZ nani ya

1 Like

Re: 7k For T.fare Frm Agbado To Surulere by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 09, 2015
Johneyhaz:
[size=25pt]Tutorial on how to mould a Queen.step by step

Thé characteristics We need :-

T olerance

O upstanding

H onesty

P atience

A ttractiveness

H umility

Z ea
l[/size]

(1) (Reply)

What Must A Man Do Or Possess To Get A YES From A Lady / HELP! My Potential Sisters-inlaw Are Not Nice At All / 17 Relationship Advice From A Divorced Man After 16 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.