Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! (30742 Views)

BED-WETTING: How Can I Stop It? / Final Cure For Bed Wetting. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by marieolae(f): 3:38pm On May 09, 2015
When did I snub embarassed?
Cutehector:
u knw wad u did.. A reply hi, won't kill u, would it? U'v made me think ur a snob tho..out of all d famous monikers on nairaland, ur d one dats been snobbn...
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Stop acting like a wussy!
deetus, pls can u mind ur business.. Thanks
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On May 09, 2015
marieolae:
When did I snub embarassed?
since... Since wen I was usin my previous moniker cutehector4u. Thr was once a tym I said hi, twice.. U ddnt reply.. Frm den I took u as a snob..

Buh ur diaries disprove the notion.. Potrays u as someone cool..
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
deetus, pls can u mind ur business.. Thanks
Chat like an alpha man. cheesy cheesy

Dude, there are so many girls here you can chat up with. So, don't let yourself down.

2 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by IamOdin: 3:48pm On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Stop acting like a wussy!

I was surprised brother!.Wanted to tell him but just confused on how to start.How a once wise boy turned to attention cadging is what really got me confused.#AmSeeingThings.

2 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Chat like an alpha man. cheesy cheesy

Dude, there are so many girls here you can chat up with. So, don't let yourself down.
lol its not what u think... All roads lead to rome.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 09, 2015
IamOdin:

I was surprised brother!.Wanted to tell him but just confused on how to start.How a once wise boy turned to attention cadging is what really got me confused.#AmSeeingThings.
Yeah. Some guys act totally immature when it comes to talking with female folks. And some of these girls will hold it against the male folks, thinking all guys are the same.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by IamOdin: 4:11pm On May 09, 2015
DeeTus:
Yeah. Some guys act totally immature when it comes to talking with female folks. And some of these girls will hold it against the male folks, thinking all guys are the same.

Yeah,u really got it.Ladies feeling that way is my very advantage cos when they luckily stumble on me leaving would be a problem.

But you don't expect all guys to know this..Do you??If all does,what's the fun therein?

Eeeh,that's BTW tho...good day!
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by buoye1(m): 4:19pm On May 09, 2015
Pray without ceasing
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by niceguy7(m): 4:48pm On May 09, 2015
She nids serious fasting and prayers
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by nattty(m): 4:50pm On May 09, 2015
Op its not u?
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Tonero4721(m): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
It could b sipritual...
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by stonemind(f): 4:52pm On May 09, 2015
Say the truth joooo, it's you not glfnd....

2 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2015
Call me
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by femi4: 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
Twaci:
She needs medical and psychological help then.

Kindly vote me for Miss. Nairaland 2015. Thanks smiley.
I no get pvc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2015
Tonero4721:
It could b sipritual...

Not another religious bigot

1 Like

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
I feel for her. Dnt blame the guy cos such kud be annoying.

She needs to give her life to Christ! Hes the healer of any kind of sickness
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by 12345DKO(m): 4:57pm On May 09, 2015
JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY OUT OF THIS EMBARRASSMENT.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
u knw wad u did.. A reply hi, won't kill u, would it? U'v made me think ur a snob tho..out of all d famous monikers on nairaland, ur d one dats been snobbn...

Famous.... Pulease

This is famous

3 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
Pray pray pray then don't taje water after 4pm......if it worked for me, it should work for u...
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Yustash001(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
At 29....mehn this isn't funny o....
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by centjamie(m): 4:58pm On May 09, 2015
Her case could be spiritual though.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:00pm On May 09, 2015
Visit any branch of Mountain Of Fire And Miracle Ministries and undergo there one-week fasting and praying deliverance,am sure her story wud change.

Cos to me this is more than medical attention alone.

God help Her

pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Bimpe29: 5:02pm On May 09, 2015
All she need is prayer, because at d age of 29 bed wetting shouldn't be an issue. Let her be more prayerful than never before.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by godunia(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2015
She should reduce her water intake at night, set the alarm such that u can wake her up every 3hours to wee.tell her u love her unconditional and d two of u will overcome this challenge together. If u support her,she will stop eventually. Her inability to control herself could be a sign of physical abuse during childhood. Support her n make her feel worthy n she will eventually overcome it.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by bee444: 5:02pm On May 09, 2015
That ain't bedwetting... it's called squirting! wink
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by mekstaniac(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2015
It's spiritual. Shld she go see a good man of God for prayers
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by GoodMuyis(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2015
She is normal, and may not be bed wetting everyday, it over-hype to say it is spiritual.
Medical and psychological procedure can help her out. more so she need to work and her fear of bedwetting and feel confident.

She need to also check her sleeping habit and see if she hardly woke up at midnight. Lastly to say prayer is a great curing procedure if she believed.

Well I wish her a Permanent Victory... Mark This Day She Will Never Had such experience anymore.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by booz(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2015
pretydamsel1:
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, my girlfriend has been suffering right from her childhood till now, please is there any solution for her because this bed-wetting issue is becoming something else. just yesterday she decided to spent a night in her boyfriend house since it was raining heavily ( note, she doesn't sleep outside because of this problem) only for her to come to my house this morning as early as 5:30am with tears in her eye and when I ask her what happen, she told me the same old issue of bed wetting and that the guy drove her out, call her names and ask her never to call him again.

please what can she do to stop this mess because age is no longer on her side.
mature advice please!

Let her pray and take three spoons of original honey before she sleeps every night, this will help the sensitivity of her bladder, which in turn will cause her to sensitive when her bladder is getting filled.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by ednut1(m): 5:05pm On May 09, 2015
when nairalanders say 'a friend' we know it's u

2 Likes

Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by Papasmal(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2015
Chai! At that age? Hmmmm...Tell her to consult the pple in her village Na Africa we dey.
Re: At 29, She's Still Bed Wetting Please Help Her!!!!! by letsbet(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Eya.. Very embarrasing... I feel for her sha..
ur siggy sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Left Ear Has Been Blocked For 4 Days Now... Help!!! / Man To Hold Thanksgiving After Doctor Mistakenly Cut Off His Intestine. Photos / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.