Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

She's After Me Again! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's After Me Again! (753 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's After Me Again! by Gflat: 3:08pm On May 09, 2015
Lol...I really appreciate you guys for helping me through my hurting moment(when my ex broke my heart). Well, I have gladly moved on with me new girl smiley

Its gonna be a month on the 15th that we broke up...and I can still say I miss her a little but I have made sure I didn't call her at all. Not even a message.

*she still calls once a while to check on me(she called me on sunday...we talked for like 2minz) I was in my friend's house then and something surprising happened!

****my friend's neighbor (a lady) was talking underground and she asked "who is there with you"
Abeg what is her business with whoever I am with? grin

*she called me like 27minz ago now and she said something surprising again***she said
"I never knew I am now past tense to you" and she dropped the call
Like wtf! angry I don't understand this at all

Please what was she expecting?
Can't she just stop calling and move on like she said she had
Re: She's After Me Again! by Acekidc4(m): 3:14pm On May 09, 2015
Wahala Everywhere!!
If She is After You, you self go after Her Na!! Go Face to Face with your Problem and Defeat it
Re: She's After Me Again! by Gflat: 3:17pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
Wahala Everywhere!!
If She is After You, you self go after Her Na!! Go Face to Face with your Problem and Defeat it

What problem? Can't you read?
She isn't my problem anymore!
Re: She's After Me Again! by Acekidc4(m): 3:26pm On May 09, 2015
Gflat:

What problem? Can't you read?
She isn't my problem anymore!

You are the One that doesn't understand yourself!! If She isn't your Problem anymore why are you then Crying out for Help Except Maybe you Fabricate this Your Tori
Re: She's After Me Again! by Brugo(m): 3:30pm On May 09, 2015
angry

You are the cause of all this rubbish. You are making it easy and interesting for her to disturb you like this. Next time she calls please make sure you pick then tell her to call you back in the next 10 minutes cos you're quite busy. Dont wait for her response. Just say thank you and hang up. Do it 1 more time then don't pick her call through out that day.

If she pings you, leave it on " D ". Do not read it. Don't even be curious. Don't hesitate to change your dp even though you have ignored her pings. Let her know that you don't have time for "past tense".

cool
Re: She's After Me Again! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 3:39pm On May 09, 2015
Acekidc4:
Wahala Everywhere!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

American On Swedish Men And Condoms / Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Men / The Compassionate Or Sorry Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.