Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... (6118 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / Lady Exposes Her Boyfriend Who Pretends Not To Know Her In Public (Photo / See The Question Every Broke Guy Is Afraid To Answer From Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 4:23pm On May 09, 2015
...Guys, serrriously..how would you feel when a female ask you to prove yor love by eatin her box..... talkless of yor woman? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Brugo(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy

Lunch box abi?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by vizkiz: 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
eating her box? I don't get it

You mean her lunch box?
Leather box?
Packing box?
Chocolate box?
Or her make-up kit box
Please advice undecided
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by tablu: 4:30pm On May 09, 2015
Wear ur tongue a rubber and go down stairs...
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 09, 2015
g
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by ginawest(f): 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
where d guys at?...waiting for dem to come n tell us deir lies grin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 09, 2015
...of chocolate? I like dark chocolate.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 09, 2015
ate this pu ssy @ igbinedion uni last week.

see puss y be like fried rice. I just added salad and ate the box like no man's biznext
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by toyeoye(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2015
Terms and conditions have to be applied before I agree

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by toyeoye(m): 4:46pm On May 09, 2015
Terms and conditions have to apply before I agree
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 5:04pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Vote for SANDRAHNAUB to your miss NL grin

https://www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

..SAY WHAT?..sandrahnaub that look like Somali?..F*** NO...
She ain't lightskin & u way much preetier....and to honest,could eat yor box anyday! (real talk)
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by falconey(m): 5:07pm On May 09, 2015
I rather eat my nuts.
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 09, 2015
What's box? embarassed
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 09, 2015
MrCork:
...Guys, serrriously..how would you feel when a female ask you to prove yor love by eatin her box..... talkless of yor woman? wink

Whats box
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

..SAY WHAT?..sandrahnaub that look like Somali?..F*** NO...
She ain't lightskin & u way much preetier....and to honest,could eat yor box anyday! (real talk)
smiley

My lunch box is small angry
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrDojo(m): 5:20pm On May 09, 2015
falconey:
I rather eat my nuts.

Dis comment got me speechless.........
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 09, 2015
Lol swear cork n falconey u two r something else
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:

My lunch box is small angry

...i would eat yours anyday wit cheese cake...any man would! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by DrAify(f): 5:24pm On May 09, 2015
Mr Cork!!!!!!
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by DrAify(f): 5:25pm On May 09, 2015
Mr Cork!!!!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 5:28pm On May 09, 2015
Lala247:

Whats box

...no man can refuse lala247s box...includin me! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 09, 2015
What box
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by MrCork: 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
mcchaka:
What box

. .i don't believe this?..u don't know what box is?...in 2015?... Ask any female? embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 09, 2015
MrCork:

. .i don't believe this?..u don't know what box is?...in 2015?... Ask any female? embarassed

I dont know either lol
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Aroboi(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2015
All these box eater..joor o.una dey try wella.
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Enegod(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:
Vote for SANDRAHNAUB to your miss NL grin

https://www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub
she get big yansh?
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 09, 2015
Enegod:
she get [b][/b]big yansh?

Yeah the biggest grin and a fine face too

SANDRAHNAUB for miss NL
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Enegod(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah the biggest grin and a fine face too

SANDRAHNAUB for miss NL
lets hope so...but if not, tell her to make use of butt-pad because we won't vote any yanshless girl undecided undecided
Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2015
[size=18pt]

Would you dimwits frigging cease this Miss Nairaland campaign hogwash?

I can't even read two comments on threads that are suppose to be thought-provoking (and informative) without the recycled photoshopped pictures littering them and petty arguments about which candidate should be queen! sad

Mizmycoli, I thought you were suppose to curtail this?
[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Question Every Man Pretends To Hates... by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 09, 2015
Yeah because Mrcork thread is really thought provoking undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Look In This Native Dress .. Photos / My Dad Constantly Stares At My Buttock / What Ivorians Think Of Nigerians Honestly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.