Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign (17351 Views)

Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by lalasticlala(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2015
Governor Babangida Aliyu of Niger State on Saturday urged leaders of Peoples Democratic Party to emulate the British political leaders, who resigned after leading their party to defeat in Thursday’s election.

Aliyu said this in Dutse, Jigawa State capital, at the inauguration of a township road named after the then ‘G7 Governors’ by Jigawa State Governor, Sule Lamido.

He said any leader, who led his political party to defeat, like it happened to the PDP, was expected to resign.

“It is unfortunate that people had to be called to resign. The leaders are supposed to voluntarily resign their positions for the loss at the just concluded general elections.

“It is unfair that they are threatening to form a factional PDP because they were asked to resign,” he said.

The governor noted that morality and principle were key attributes the PDP must imbibe to succeed for future elections.

According to him, what happened in the United Kingdom election on Thursday was a reflection of morality and principle, which must be brought to the Nigerian polity.

Aliyu, who expressed delight on the naming of streets after the ‘G7 Governors’, commended Lamido for his vision in terms of history.

Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti State had engaged PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Adamu Mu’azu, in a war of words over the defeat of the party in the 2015 general elections, calling on Mu’azu and others in the party’s National Working Committee to resign.

http://www.punchng.com/news/aliyu-backs-fayose-asks-muazu-others-to-resign/

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by dunkem21(m): 5:50pm On May 09, 2015
It is glaring that aside from leading PDP to its defeat, Muazu worked for APC ..just like Tambuwal.

How does he even plan to lead a divided house without the governors backing? ..Muazu, pls go ..your services ain't needed in the new reformed PDP to come .. You can join the APC.

Before I forget, ..GEJ MY HERO, ..FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL cheesy

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by DickDastardly(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Texcoco(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2015
Him ago dun....Him ago dun sharpish.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 09, 2015
mu'azu will go whether he likes it or not. Even Ancelotti knows he has to leave if madrid fails to land a trophy at the end of the season

10 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by CyberWolf: 5:54pm On May 09, 2015
That is just the honorable thing to do..

7 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Prodeegee(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2015
...And at the end, they're all thesame!

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by temitemi1(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
My ROLE MODEL you are not alone on this... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Since Mama Owerri and her children of hate have not landed here let me invite the transformation agents here.

Cc oremusicantus, barcanista, mogidi, altwiires, anonimi, firefire, Taylor87

8 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by helpee(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Fayose is the only politician left in PDP that can spearhead a good opposition with time. I was actually shocked when I saw what muazu wrote on twitter. This guy is a confirmed traitor. If fayose can maintain this tempo, regardless of the opinion of nairaland kids, nigeria will be better for it. With muazu, PDP will soon be buried. He will soon lead the NEC of PDP to pledge allegiance to buhari and we need opposition to checkmate APC....fayose, the new face of opposition wether in PDP or another party

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by chiefinalowo: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Talba Of all people.
I can't believe it.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by lonelydora: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by gen2briz(m): 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
The man should leave their party and form a new party now..

Before I forget, kasamu their role model and business mentor.

3 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Mogidi: 5:57pm On May 09, 2015
Metuh and his cohorts went round states demanding money for favours rather than campaigning for their ward. Muazu would have to go, he should take Metuh and the rest of the NWC with him.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
This man and his other cronies should just step aside, instead being disgraced out. cos the govs call the shots now, they are just waiting for the handovers to take effect proper proper before treating them f-ups.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by emmanuelpeace1(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by generaluthman: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
Na so
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
Like play like play
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
Okay
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by adeshola1(m): 5:58pm On May 09, 2015
booked
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by VIPERVENOM(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Dats their wahala. I don't care

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by midolian(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
The frog-eyed man that could not win his ward during election?

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by omenka(m): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Aliyu too get mouth dey yarn. Better go face your problem in the assembly oo. cheesy

Whatever floats PDP's goats. None of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by MzJackBaueress(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
Wait o! Is "G7 Governors" not Amaechi,Kwankwaso and others who decamped to APC?

Stupidity is when you do not condemn the naming of streets after APC governors but call for the sack of the PDP chairman.

Babangida Aliyu,over to you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by feyif(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2015
God Shud Throw More Confusion Into This People As He Did On The Builders Of The Tower Of Babel

2 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by kasiem(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
In as much as, we are expecting mu'azu to resign people like aliyu babangida should be given a frustrating treatment in the party cos that man is a definition of treachery. It's like apc has shown him red light this one he's trying to join popular voices in pdp so he could be popular among the party stalwarts.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by popesam1(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
bird of the same feather
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Iceking1(m): 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
I smell fp
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
My Best President.

Yes, thou I live in Melbourne But GEJ U'll remain my best President.

Thank U Sir, for serving Nigerians with Humility, Thank U for being MEEK though some count Ur Meekness as weakness,

but I do Pray to be like U in Humility & simplicity. Nigeria someday will look for Ur Kind.

I'm Proud to have witnessed ur years as s President of d difficult Nigeria. God bless U Mr. President, God bless U!!!!!!

no peace for wicked apc

failure for em till 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by atlwireles: 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
Mauzu knows his time is up.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by frank442: 6:00pm On May 09, 2015
Pot calling kettle black

Aliu is a falure too
Frogy eye

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by elitehow: 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
How A 20-Year-Old Girl In College Just Got Elected To UK Parliament
http://www.elitetribune.com/how-a-20-year-old-girl-in-college-just-got-elected-to-uk-parliament

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / Why Do Hausas/fulanis And Yorubas Really Want 'one Nigeria' With Igbo ? / Don’t Stop Electricity Tariff Review, Fashola Begs Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.