Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,661 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign (17358 Views)

Fayose Asks EFCC To Read John 8 Vs 7 / BAN ON GRAZING: AFENIFERE BACKS FAYOSE / Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by onyi4edu(f): 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
This fuzz is getting out of hands and it's not good for the party. Mu'azu should just resign since the people he is meant to lead are no long interested in his leadership.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by philusaau(f): 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
He is very correct
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by elitehow: 6:01pm On May 09, 2015
of course
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by ccnation(m): 6:02pm On May 09, 2015
PDP's defeat at the just concluded polls can not be attributed to the NWC alone, all the various PDP state governors and state chairmen also share in the blame.

However I think Muazu needs to take a bow since he's becoming unpopular among his party members.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by klodike(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2015
They shuld resign.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Idrismusty97(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2015
Chai! Muazu don suffer. This frogeye man even get mouth to talk? Chai! Anyway they should continue they fight whike APC build solid unifying foundation. GMB my HERO!
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Positiveminds(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2015
What Alhaji Amu-Azu(you know the meaning of amu azu) is doing is clear example of criminality.After deliberately working for APC to enthrone senile Buhari as President, he still wants to stay to completely destroy PDP.That man should be forced out by whatever means. Stewwwwp aboki

4 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by HzRF(m): 6:04pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
God Shud Throw More Confusion Into This People As He Did On The Builders Of The Tower Of Babel
U should be concerned about ur party that is about to crack cuz Tinubu is about to be benched

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Mogidi: 6:04pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Since Mama Owerri and her children of hate have not landed here let me invite the transformation agents here.

Cc oremusicantus, barcanista, mogidi, altwiires, anonimi, firefire, Taylor87

Muazu needs to go, the rank and file of PDP wants them to go.

5 Likes

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 09, 2015
feyif:
God Shud Throw More Confusion Into This People As He Did On The Builders Of The Tower Of Babel

undecided

Vote TOHPAHZ as miss NL

TOHPAHZ NANI YA
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by kcynho(m): 6:08pm On May 09, 2015
[size=15pt] PDP IN SHAMBLES[/size]
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2015
This Ediot that can't even checkmate the crisis rocking his state house of Assembly has the guts to even say thrash
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by mcmukoko12(m): 6:09pm On May 09, 2015
prayer points zone

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 09, 2015
Mogidi:

Muazu needs to go, the rank and file of PDP wants them to go.
I don't know what that man is waiting for abi dem bury him placenta for there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Positiveminds(m): 6:11pm On May 09, 2015
ccnation:
PDP's defeat at the just concluded polls can not be attributed to the NWC alone, all the various PDP state governors and state chairmen also share in the blame.

However I think Muazu needs to take a bow since he's becoming unpopular among his party members.

Greed won't allow him to resign. He needs to be forced out.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by mbulela: 6:14pm On May 09, 2015
Finally, with nothing at stake Aliyu Mohammed has found his voice and is no longer sitting on the fence.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Mogidi: 6:14pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I don't know what that man is waiting for abi dem bury him placenta for there

Either he goes quietly or he's pushed out, but he must go with the entire NWC, they've outlived their usefulness.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 09, 2015
We wormed and promised them a crushing defeat, but nah; they never listened. Now they have turned to themselves.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by sademola: 6:20pm On May 09, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
dunkem21:
It is glaring that aside from leading PDP to its defeat, Muazu worked for APC ..just like Tambuwal.

How does he even plan to lead a divided house without the governors backing? ..Muazu, pls go ..your services ain't needed in the new reformed PDP to come .. You can join the APC.

Before I forget, ..GEJ MY HERO, ..FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL cheesy

Assuming this allegation of yours is true, where were you when PDP used AD and APP chairmen to destroy them
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by olandoboy(m): 6:22pm On May 09, 2015
Oga Aliyu,go and sit down,u guys want him to resign cause PDP lost presidential election,did u deliver Niger state to PDP as a governor?
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2015
The Idiiiottt Stuuupppid Governor Aliyu too should resign!The idiiiott also lost his state to APC!

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by mbulela: 6:22pm On May 09, 2015
mcmukoko12:
prayer points zone
Why did the man leave home?

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Jaabioro(m): 6:25pm On May 09, 2015
Tell me hw many Governor had resign for their mischievious/misdeed in office in Nigesia ?
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by dunkem21(m): 6:26pm On May 09, 2015
sademola:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Assuming this allegation of yours is true, where were you when PDP used AD and APP chairmen to destroy them

Its not an allegation, its a fact! ..Now, that Muazu has destroyed the PDP .. like you alleged that PDP destroyed AD ..Is it not safe to tell Muazu to go
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by brixton: 6:27pm On May 09, 2015
Though I don't agree with Aliyu politically but on this subject, Muazu and his NWC should do the needful.

More drama to unfold soon as I expect Aliyu and Lamido to decamp to the APC. They were never with the PDP, they served as APC spies in last election.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by IDRISEEN: 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
Its important we checkmate our altrances b4 postin,no matter d rate of grieviances,how can som1 be prayin 4d downfall of a newly chosen party by Nigerians,all in d name of praisin their prefered individual?,4get d fact dat u're oversea,if we shuld b prayin negatively abt any political party or a politician,den we r ironically wishin ourselvs badluck,because failure of d party/politician will definitly afect everybdy in dis nation either home or Abroad,pls lets be mindful of our language
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by dunkem21(m): 6:34pm On May 09, 2015
ZuzuMan:
The Idiiiottt Stuuupppid Governor Aliyu too should resign!The idiiiott also lost his state to APC!

You guys should understand something ..Its not even about loosing your state to APC ..Its about back stabbing.

That said, Aliyu should also go ..he is one of the guys that stayed back as an enemy within.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by Ikegift4real(m): 6:36pm On May 09, 2015
the whole PDP bigwigs failed except FAYOSE & PETER OBI. blame the pdp governors who had direct influence on there states.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:39pm On May 09, 2015
People may be condeming Fayose some times about some of his atitudes which people term to be controvercial but I personally like his boldness and the way he confronts issues without fear or fevour,He is always very blunt and will say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2015
Oluwa, ma ba ise re lo.
Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by francizy(m): 6:42pm On May 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Since Mama Owerri and her children of hate have not landed here let me invite the transformation agents here.

Cc oremusicantus, barcanista, mogidi, altwiires, anonimi, firefire, Taylor87

Hahahahahahaha, more like Mama Werey! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aliyu Backs Fayose, Asks Mu’azu, Others To Resign by francizy(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2015
Before I forget, vote Twacy for Miss Nairaland. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Between Gaduje, Kwakanso, Buhari And Obasanjo. Video / National Convention: Secondus Wishes PDP Well, Heads To Supreme Court / 'Nigeria, We Hail Thee': Bill seeking return of old anthem gets Reps, Senate nod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.