Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers (948 Views)

Twins Who Married Twins And Lived Under Same Roof For 24yrs(Photos). / Identical Twins Who Share Boyfriend Reveal They Now Plan To Marry Him (photos) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by seromezy: 6:44pm On May 09, 2015
hey guys this is unbelievable, i just saw that a woman gave birth to twins who have different fathers, see story below.

In a landmark case, the woman's former boyfriend only has to pay out for one of the twins after she had sex with another man, who fathered one of the twins
A new mum has given birth to twins – who have two different fathers.
The incredible case was revealed after the woman, identified only as T.M., named her current boyfriend as the father of her twins.
But T.M. admitted before maternity papers were signed that she had actually slept with a different man a week after she believed she conceived with her boyfriend.
A paternity test was carried out and it was revealed that the two men had each fathered one of the twins, who are now toddlers.
Now the woman's original partner only has to pay out child support for one of the children.

Passaic County Judge Sohail Mohammad made the ruling in the paternity case on Monday, the New Jersey Law Journal reported.
Paternity tests showed the woman's former boyfriend was almost certainly the father of one twin – but wasn't the father of the other.
Now he only has to pay out $28 – around £18 – per week for his daughter.
Judge Mohammad said he found just two other court cases of a woman giving birth to twins from separate dads, which occurs in one out of every 13,000 reported paternity cases involving twins.
It seems medically impossible, but a woman can give birth to twins with two fathers when she has sex with two different men in the same week.
In a process known as heteropaternal superfecundation, the rare incident occurs when a woman releases two eggs during her menstrual cycle and different men fertilise one egg each.
It is a more common occurrence when the same dad fertilises two eggs during separate incidences of sex.

http://www.ladieswinds.com
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by temitemi1(m): 6:46pm On May 09, 2015
Double sum grin grin grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 09, 2015
Maybe her V***na is a twin turbo,capable of receiving double D**k at once.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by taharqa: 6:54pm On May 09, 2015
Lolz cheesy

Heteropeternal Superfecundation, another latinized big name for what Oloshi women do.

Women be harloting since time immemorial wink.....
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by ritababe(f): 6:55pm On May 09, 2015
GUINNESS BOOK OF RECORD
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:56pm On May 09, 2015
[size=18pt]
Check her lineage, she just might have Nigerian roots.
The contemporary NIGERIAN FEMALE can do things that would shock even the devil. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by LillyAnne(f): 7:00pm On May 09, 2015
I never believed this was possible until earlier this year.

Superfecundation. Dannylux grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by adewaletb3(m): 7:03pm On May 09, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[size=18pt]

Check her lineage, she just might have Nigerian roots.

The contemporary NIGERIAN FEMALE can do things that would shock even the devil.
[/size]
End time things
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Blakjewelry(m): 7:07pm On May 09, 2015
The is one big bs
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by ShayGirl(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2015
How possible?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 09, 2015
like seriously?op must b kidding#fake news cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by seromezy: 7:31pm On May 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
like seriously?op must b kidding#fake news cheesy

it real, i can give you too many places to read the news, it even on cnn website, daily mirror and even on ladieswinds

read it yourself http://www.ladieswinds.com/2015/05/woman-gives-birth-to-new-baby-twins-who.html i would have post all links here but i'm maintaining not to be banned by NL
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 09, 2015
seromezy:

it real, i can give you too many places to read the news, it even on cnn website, daily mirror and even on ladieswinds

read it yourself http://www.ladieswinds.com/2015/05/woman-gives-birth-to-new-baby-twins-who.html i would have post all links here but i'm maintaining not to be banned by NL
oh ok cheesy
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by bewla(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2015
am
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Dannylux: 12:44am On May 11, 2015
LillyAnne:
I never believed this was possible until earlier this year.

Superfecundation. Dannylux grin

Theoretically possible but practically rare.

Heteropaternal superfetation/superfecundation.

How would the husband feel? lol I can't imagine.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Exponental(m): 6:59am On May 11, 2015
very possible. just like d unidentical twins
Re: Woman Gives Birth To New Baby Twins – Who Have Two Different Fathers by Exponental(m): 7:01am On May 11, 2015
very possible. just like d unidentical twins from same father.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Obsessed With Sex / Anybody Want To Laugh? (video) / Ladies, See The Things That Can Make Your Man Perform Well In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.