Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. (73735 Views)

FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers / Buhari Shocks Ministers With Austere Benefits / Buhari Shocks Longtime Friend, Rejects His Trailer Of Rams As Sallah Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 11:53am On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Is there any financial or material benefit attached to this miss Nairaland stuff?

Sometimes it for d fun of it

N also it makes nairaland a better place dat y your vote can go a long way for miwink
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by 989900: 11:54am On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:
When Tinubu and OBJ already has a list prepared for him? The ministerial slot has ALREADY been shared between his crooked sponsors and their stooges, don't come here and make it sound as if the DauraDullard has a brain to think with...people who have brains have already done the JOB!!

Does this impress your brain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmnd4u09D8
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by chiemmaxy2(m): 11:59am On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
I no blame u? Fulani are in good in rearing cows only. Hope buhari don't turn us into cows
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Sometimes it for d fun of it

N also it makes nairaland a better place dat y your vote can go a long way for miwink

I take u mean NO financial inducement
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.

Mehn! I am jealous you have all these 500 Likes...Just Only Yøu
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by hola106(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
I love GMB not for d fact dat he s discipline but d fact dat he stand on his promises nd am sure with d support of d people of Nigeria we shal get dere soon.... Amen

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

I take u mean NO financial inducement

Something like dat
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Something like dat

Lol, you aren't being unequivocal. Don't hide it from me dear
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Babacele: 12:19pm On May 10, 2015
pazienza:

You can't have your cake and eat it. Buhari can't reward Tinubu, Amaechi,etc and still maintain integrity.He must choose one.
what n how do you mean? Are u still being deluded by PDP's 2 decades old false n unsubstantiated campaigns against their nemesis, NumeroUno Bola Ahmed Tinubu? please do educate me about the Lion of the land of Ubima too, Rotimi suffers- no- fool Amaechi. I'm waiting oh bros.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Adeboyefa(f): 12:20pm On May 10, 2015
Thank you, Buhari, for exposing those corrupt governors' lies about being owed allocations by the Jonathan govt. Hope you will probe them and get the common man's salaries and pensions.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Forwetinnah: 12:23pm On May 10, 2015
989900:

Does this impress your brain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gmnd4u09D8

No brainer....all you guys do is talk! Absolutely NOTHING to show for it especially in your states..Federal level will be no different, why should my brain be impressed?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 12:24pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Lol, you aren't being unequivocal. Don't hide it from me dear

Dear to b frank they pay but seriously I don't know d amount n I don't wanna ask for now

So hope u gonna vote?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

Dear to b frank they pay but seriously I don't know d amount n I don't wanna ask for now

So hope u gonna vote?

Hahahaha!!! Now you are talking. For being. candid with me....i will vote and will likely campaign for your candidacy and mobilize other NLs to do the needful. But you are going to buy me a drink grin
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ibman: 12:33pm On May 10, 2015
Blastos:
Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!!

abeg!!! wake up from ur dream, nigerians are now enlightened and tired of looters and thieves so they voted for change....
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 12:35pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Hahahaha!!! Now you are talking. For being. candid with me....i will vote and will likely campaign for your candidacy and mobilize other NLs to do the needful. But you are going to buy me a drink grin

U just made mi smile now

Thanks am grateful n ur drink no p
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by timota(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2015
Blastos:
Them done hustle 4 am (GMB) finish abi?... The time has come for them to know that the masquerade dat dey costumed would turn around to frighten them... It was anticipated.. Tinubu, Amaechi, Rochas, Oshiomole, fashola etc should start preparing for d shock of their lives.. THE NORTH IS BACK... Like most people would say, THE KING in the NORTH!!!
if doing the right thing is what u call the north is back then me from akwa ibom prefer that the north should rule for ever
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Yeah! Tomorrow is pregnant indeed.

Talking about satisfying those who bankrolled his campaign, I have also thought about it many times. My conclusion is that those guys (the Tinubus and co) can do genuine business with the FG and make legitimate money and there will not be anything wrong in that.

GMB knows that he staked his integrity to become the president and he will surely fight to protect his name and impress Nigeria.

He surely needs our prayers to succeed.
GMB knows integrity is his selling point and I believe he'll never compromise on that for anything. It's either they comply or they battle to remove him from office. After all, it's his refusal to compromise that caused him the seat in the 80s... If you know old men with integrity, you'll know that the last thing they will ever do, is to stain that reputation.

WISHING NIGERIA WELL all da way...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

U just made mi smile now

Thanks am grateful n ur drink no p

Now we have a deal. About the drink, your success or failure is immaterial
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by gbengus17: 12:39pm On May 10, 2015
LETS PRAY THAT BUHARI WONT BE THE 1ST NIGERIAN PRESIDENT TO BE IMPEACHED COS PEOPLE THAT KNOW HIM VERY WELL SAYS THAT HE IS TOO STRICT FOR THAT POST AND HE IS SURROUNDED BY OVERALL BEST CORRUPT AND HIGH CARTELS, LETS PRAY THAT NIGERIA IS NOT HEADING FOR-------

1 Like

Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
U can't rubbish the ones that got u into power. If u do so, U will fail badly.
buhari, don't become the first president to be impeached in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
Gbawe:

Buhari can "reward" Tinubu, Amaechi et al and retain his integrity. It is about others stepping up to Buhari's level to then ensure they only approach him with their nominees if those can pass Buhari's thorough tests of integrity, dedication to service and ability. Buhari accepted Tinubu's choice of Osinbajo as his VP because the General realized that Osinbajo is a meritorious asset to his Presidency and a superb deputy.

Tinubu, Amaechi, Okorocha et al know the character of GMB before they swung behind him fully and uncompromisingly. Anyone who thinks those men are about 'business as usual' is simply not reading the mood of the nation to note that even politicians want change and are fed up of Nigeria as currently constituted. If Tinubu, Amaechi and others approach GMB with the names of competent technocrats, leaders and proven achievers, as I am sure they would do anyway, then Buhari would certainly be happy to work with their nominees.
You too sabi book!!! You've said it all. There's nothing wrong in him taking lists from them, as far as the names submitted are those of competent and outstanding achievers.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Burger01(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
Buhari, a trusted and dependable man. A man of honour and a man of his words. I just respect himsmiley
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Trypa(f): 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
joeboy03:

Now we have a deal. About the drink, your success or failure is immaterial

LolZz ok
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 10, 2015
Trypa:

LolZz ok

Now tell me how to vote
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by 83lagosroad(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2015
Eshinwaju:

I agree with you.....let the man chose his own team...and be judged on that... cool

U agree too.
U will also agree with me that the most greedy set of politician today are the state governors. They weird big powers that makes then leave their primary assignments and poke their nose into other part of government. Some of their sins are.
1. They disobey the president at will in the name of federating units.e.g
. a. Local government administration and control.so as to gather vote for themselves in future election.
. b. Presidency by forming tyrannic rebellion against the president. Sometimes they fight the presidential aids and stampede them in their respective states. They push the president into taking decisions that will backfire after which they will keep mum ( fuel subsidy saga)
. c. The judiciary is not left out as they have all been corruptly enriched through all manners of appellate decision taken to favour them.
2. Some ascribe the same powers to themselves as the president

3. Most have become lords operating in environment where most commissioners fear them alot

4. While majority sits on the federal funds coming in for important works.

5, their statefunds and IGR are unquestionably spent. Na who go ask them now.

Yet they cry wolf where none exits. Maybe Jonathan was a better guy than most of these so called governors. Buhari no go free Una. Era of jegudujera has ended.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 12:47pm On May 10, 2015
kaythinks:
because he single handedly elected himself abi?
sure, he'll collect names from them but be rest assured that he'll scrutinise the names very well. Don't forget that when the ministers fail, his whole government will be seen as a failure and who do you think will take the blame?
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by zanga420: 12:52pm On May 10, 2015
gregzone:
Last week I commented on another thread on this meeting wit GMB I said that the outcome of this meeting will have a lot to say about the personality of GMB.
He has once more shown that he is a man of character and integrity, who sees Nigeria to be a greater than any Nigerian and political party.
Please fellow Nigerians let's put our political differences aside and give this man the support and loyalty he deserves, I sincerely think and know for a fact that change has come to stay in Nigeria.
the duty every reasonable person owe to his government is support irrespective of affiliation. Keep open mind n patiently wait for may29 n onwards.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by 989900: 12:57pm On May 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

No brainer....all you guys do is talk! Absolutely NOTHING to show for it especially in your states..Federal level will be no different, why should my brain be impressed?

don't come here and make it sound as if the DauraDullard has a brain to think with

Oh, so we've moved from the non-impressive thought process angle, to the no-action angle?

Patience is a virtue then, dear friend.

GEJ is still the president 'til the 29th.

After the 29th, 'maybe' your 'train of thoughts', might make sense, or not.
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Ebenezer5: 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Zoharariel post=33588057]They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin[/quote grow up boy must u insult ur fellow Nigeria
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 10, 2015
This is good news and for Buhari to suceede he must beware of those governors because most of the are all PDP brought up and you know a leopard can never change its colour.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by Forwetinnah: 1:03pm On May 10, 2015
989900:

Oh, so we've moved from the non-impressive thought process angle, to the no-action angle?

Patience is a virtue then, dear friend.

GEJ is still the president 'til the 29th.

After the 29th, 'maybe' your 'train of thoughts', might make sense, or not.

GoodLuck!!
Re: Buhari Shocks APC Govs, Rejects Ministerial List. by ulster: 1:04pm On May 10, 2015
Zoharariel:
They think GMB is Ebele Wereype or Orji Uzo Kalu.

Baba tell them; 1 Fulani General is equivalent to 9 Yoruba Generals + 360 Igbo Generals + 720 Ijaw Generals grin
people like you make need for NL to introduce hate, alongside the like option. Too many hate clicks for your comment, you get a ban!
cc: seun, ishilove etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Governors Turn Govt Houses To Sex Havens: Punch / Sanwo-Olu To Meet The Boy In The “Mummy Calm Down “ Video / Abandoned Vice President Residence: Weeds, Reptiles Take Over Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.