Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices (26394 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Buhari's Portrait Replaces Jonathan's In Kano Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by erasokafor(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you will now have the face of a man to look up to when you want to do private things
That's if the face is romantic enuf to spark any private feelings.but I doubt.all the same u made a point to mrzjackbaueress
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by gabriel212: 8:08am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Morning.

I have not said otherwise. My question was/is: how does it amount to running a parallel govt?
Ok let look at it in ds way
the perpetrator can b link to Apc loyalists. n both of us know that the Partyc had threatened a parallel govt in the past n this might b an avenue to convict them of manifesting their thought once the security agents can link one of the pirate as a card carrying member of the APC
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by kokoA(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2015
Kai! This is the longest May 29th ever.. I'm tired of waiting jare.. GEJ should just leave already!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Pontaboki: 8:13am On May 10, 2015
Yoruba fool,always bootlicking the Almajiri of the North.
kokoA:
Kai! This is the longest May 29th ever.. I'm tired of waiting jare.. GEJ should just leave already!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 8:16am On May 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathans-portrait-disappears-in-kano-offices/

this is nonsense. I blame it on system failure.... Is there no police in that state?................. I DONT KNOW WHY GEJ ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO BREAK THE LAW IN THE NAME OF GENTLEMAN? This treason and it attract attracts heavy penalty according to Nigeria constitution; death penalty in China; life imprisonment in USA.

THE STUP1D COMMISSIONER OF POLICE IN KANO STATE SHOULD BE ARRESTED IF HE CAN NOT ARREST THE CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2015
gabriel212:

the perpetrator can b link to Apc loyalists. n both of us know that the Partyc had threatened a parallel govt in the past n this might b an avenue to convict them of manifesting their thought once the security agents can link one of the pirate as a card carrying member of the APC

Very warped logic!

APC threatened a parallel government if they were rigged out in the last election. Now that they've won the election, is still there a need to form a parallel government knowing that they are forming the next government at the center?

The act is illegal and only the offenders can be prosecuted. It has no link with APC/GMB.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by chernest2002: 8:18am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:
No matter how legally wrong this is, it's an indication that people cannot wait to see the back of GEJ.

There is ecstatic feelings for the incoming president and that of frustration for having to endure GEJ for another three weeks. When one takes a critical look at what he has even done in the last couple of weeks plus the fuel scarcity problems, their action may be excused.
why the north alone,those who do such things should be prosecuted,why having two president in one country.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2015
chernest2002:
why the north alone,those who do such things should be prosecuted,why having two president in one country.

I got no problems with that. cool
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by chronique(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2015
This is totally wrong for whatever it is. We keep creating problems for ourselves in this country. This is totally unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Jarus(m): 8:36am On May 10, 2015
This is wrong
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by saintneo(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:
No matter how legally wrong this is, it's an indication that people cannot wait to see the back of GEJ.

There is ecstatic feelings for the incoming president and that of frustration for having to endure GEJ for another three weeks. When one takes a critical look at what he has even done in the last couple of weeks plus the fuel scarcity problems, their action may be excused.

Abomination!

What is wrong with this country? This is a gross disrespect to the office of the president and this country as well. There is so much hatred in this country that people are willing and supporting impunity. This country is divided so much that hate is now becoming institutionalized and celebrated.

Even exPresident Nixon of USA that was impeached because of the watergate scandal did not get so much insult.

Why don't these hates and their supporters kill the President or at least cut all ties to the rest of Nigeria.

Let the truth be told!

I will not say much but I will not this as a reference for the future.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by osikiabu(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2015
This is the first time in my life that I feel proud to be a nigerian. Thanks to those great patriots that voted GMB together we shall all live to witness the nigeria of our dream.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by osikiabu(m): 8:59am On May 10, 2015
This is the first time in my life that I feel proud to be a nigerian. Thanks to those great patriots that voted GMB
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Psalmmie001(m): 9:05am On May 10, 2015
midolian:
Mehn! See finishing..

I am sure subsequent presidents will learn from the ignominy GEJ has suffered.. Many will say 'can Buhari take/bear the kind of insults/criticismz GEJ has been taking'? The answer is simple..There is a saying that "Elderly man wey no wan make pple drag am for ground, make hinself no play fall for ground"..If Buhari performs like GEJ, the same thing awaits him.(God forbid)

In the history of Nigeria, GEJ is and will remain the most ridiculed/criticized president ever..May we never have a president that will run Nigeria like a "Come-and-Chop Restaurant".

Amen

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Jesusloveyou: 9:09am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
In Kano you said? I'm not surprised. My people say "that sleep will soon belle full dead body".

GEJ will be in Otuoke smiling as usual when people will be asking for his contribution towards NAIJA's peace and stability undecided
which peace? don't tell me,u stil take gej serious to be ur hero,not after all d pain,we have endure for d past 6yrs or 16yrs of pdp,if we wil ask gej for peace and stability,we wil rather prefer war, don't mention gej again, gej is a curse to nigeria, buhari is a blessing to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:11am On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

I believe you were insinuating that the Kano people's total support for GMB was akin to putting all their eggs in one basket, and I was making it clear to you that they have the opportunity to reject him in the next polls, thanks to the PVC if he fails. If your statement is in light of the mess Igbos have found themselves in, remember the PDP (other basket) is owned, founded, and controlled by the North. Besides, the party has confirmed a northern candidate for 2019. Furthermore, all plans so far by the SE to 'get back' at the SW includes using a northern candidate to guarantee votes. Full baskets.

^^^You talk of Igbos finding themselves in a mess! Care to explain?
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Omotayor123(f): 9:12am On May 10, 2015
And here I am still counting down for him. Nice Move.

Sai Baba #I can't wait too.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by TopHand: 9:13am On May 10, 2015
what did u expect, did u not see the photos of when GEJ went to visit the emir of kano begging for votes, they made GEJ to knee in front of the emir while greeting him, talk about disgrace, regarding Kano it is one state that is not hiding its dislike of GEJ
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Jesusloveyou: 9:15am On May 10, 2015
gabriel212:

is gej planning not to handover?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by IYANGBALI: 9:25am On May 10, 2015
Enough of cluelesness. Changeeeeeeeeee
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by IYANGBALI: 9:27am On May 10, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
which peace? don't tell me,u stil take gej serious to be ur hero,not after all d pain,we have endure for d past 6yrs or 16yrs of pdp,if we wil ask gej for peace and stability,we wil rather prefer war, don't mention gej again, gej is a curse to nigeria, buhari is a blessing to nigeria.
God bless you jare

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by rabzy01: 9:30am On May 10, 2015
Did i hear you say "constitutionally required"?

Which section of the construction required that offices must hang the picture of the president?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 9:40am On May 10, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

^^^You talk of Igbos finding themselves in a mess! Care to explain?

Your moniker implies that would be an exercise in futility.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

Your moniker implies that would be an exercise in futility.

^^^Next time don't assert what you can't defend!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 9:44am On May 10, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

Proudigbo indeed undecided

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 9:46am On May 10, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by goodgood2(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2015
Is it a surprise? No! The sons of satan, after rigging him out can't just wait for him to leave, so that one of their terrorist sons can take over. Thunder will fire anybody that denies that there is no unity in Nigeria, and that tribalism controls Northern peoples' minds.
Rilwayne001:

www.thenationonlineng.net/new/jonathans-portrait-disappears-in-kano-offices/

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Bimpe29: 10:06am On May 10, 2015
GEJ's actions and inaction speaks for him as a President. Had he perform better, I guess, they will not bury him before his death. A serious lesson for the future leader regardless of the office/portfolio.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by DisGuy: 10:30am On May 10, 2015
Constitutionally , Jonathan ’s portrait should adorn public offices and institutions until his handover on May 29.

No wonder!!!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by kcboy34(m): 10:38am On May 10, 2015
Wasting of MB, liars oshi.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by brownlord: 10:39am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

Though I know you can be very silly, but not to the extent.

Now you remove all doubt, foolish by default

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Election: Raymond Dokpesi In A Queue As Voting Commences In Edo. Photo / EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Labaran Maku Blasts Fashola At Ministerial Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.