Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices (26396 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Buhari's Portrait Replaces Jonathan's In Kano Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 10:54am On May 10, 2015
brownlord:

Though I know you can be very silly, but not to the extent.

Now you remove all doubt, foolish by default

No surprises here.

People bereft of ideas/opinions to counter superior views to theirs always resort to name-calling and insults!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:59am On May 10, 2015
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=33593370][/quote]

^^^So this is your proof positive that Ndigbo are 'in a mess'!?

Obiano went to visit your Buhari; and one Sani Tukur (to make himself and his fellow fulani-muslims feel superior) reported a screaming headline that Obiano went 'to beg Buhari' for favours!? This is your evidence that Ndigbo are in a mess? You telling me that -but for this visit- Buhari wouldn't have appointed any Igbos or done anything in Alaigbo for the duration of his tenure?......Answer me!

Other groups, individuals, corporate groups, zones, etc, have gone to visit Buhari; care to show me where a Fulani-muslim journalist reported that they 'went to beg'....or is it only when it comes to an Igbo that the courtesy visit turns to 'begging'?

So some -myself included- feel GEJ could have done better for Ndigbo concerning certain projects! How is that proof that Ndigbo are 'in a mess'! Those fools that are now saying GEJ scammed Ndigbo have been advised to zip it.....they should only speak for themselves and their party APC, and not make it look like they speaking for the entire Igbo race! I don't know since when the sentiments of Ngige, Rochas and their likes mirrored the sentiments of Ndigbo in general!

You say 'PROUD IGBO indeed'!? Mate, till tomorrow i'm proud of my ethnicity! It's fools like you who are either afraid or ashamed to identify with their ethnic group who need a little introspection!.....You're yet to tell me where you're from, and i'm not holding my breath for an answer anytime soon! Tell me where you're from so we can do a little comparison as to who exactly is 'in a mess'!

FOOL!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Namadobi: 11:31am On May 10, 2015
ASARI DAKUBO MY HERO

TOMPOLO MY ROLE MODEL

ORUBEBE MY GUY
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Qmab: 11:47am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The picture of him wearring a red cap isn't a bad idea.

Honestly,I will like to buy the General's potrait in my house. It would be the first time I will have a Nigerian president's potrait in my house. cool

General Muhammadu Buhari is very special. smiley

God bless GMB
hmmmm I like the idea of that. Would do just the same.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by ojosegun2011(m): 12:05pm On May 10, 2015
What are they trying to do or say about that? Hatred?! We don't need all that in Nigeria, in the Next two or three years to come, no matter how good GMB's administration may be there will always be some level of imperfection and we don't have to create hatred for him. President Jonathan has tried his best as a human being, all we need is to pray than GMB too becomes successful in lifting Nigeria higher that his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by WOCKHARDI(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
If they like let them use the portrait to pack poo, it's just a piece of cardboard. GEJ stays in Aso Villa till May 29.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Babacele: 12:28pm On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The picture of him wearring a red cap isn't a bad idea.

Honestly,I will like to buy the General's potrait in my house. It would be the first time I will have a Nigerian president's potrait in my house. cool

General Muhammadu Buhari is very special. smiley

God bless GMB
Wao! n God bless Berem.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by dadexcel: 12:42pm On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:
No matter how legally wrong this is, it's an indication that people cannot wait to see the back of GEJ.

There is ecstatic feelings for the incoming president and that of frustration for having to endure GEJ for another three weeks. When one takes a critical look at what he has even done in the last couple of weeks plus the fuel scarcity problems, their action may be excused.
...............................ur wrong my friend!, its an indication of stupidity, flagerant disregard for rule of law, ethnic bias, and foolishness of the highest order! Even jonathan is the worst leader ever lived, he. Is still in government, and his pistures are constitutionally expected to remain in all govt offices till she hands over the reigns of power. Its only in a society of illitrates and half baked intelligent folks that things like this can happen and disappointedly youths like you and I are here celebrating it! God help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Ernestfacrima(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 10, 2015
The north hated GEJ from day 1.
They want to always rule over everybody.
D day will come wen all these will end.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by petermichaels(m): 12:50pm On May 10, 2015
Its part of thier ministry. We know dem. Sense coverd with cap people.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by nduchucks: 1:06pm On May 10, 2015
In the great Ikemba's voice, Good Morning Nigerians!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by juryjay(f): 1:58pm On May 10, 2015
this is just plain silly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by charlycharles(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2015
the uncivilized north is nt ready for a smooth transition.it is clear n it shall come to pass dat may 29 may be a dream. let d amajirris continue wit dia untold ignorance...

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 2:03pm On May 10, 2015
PROUDIGBO:

[s]^^^So this is your proof positive that Ndigbo are 'in a mess'!?

Obiano went to visit your Buhari; and one Sani Tukur (to make himself and his fellow fulani-muslims feel superior) reported a screaming headline that Obiano went 'to beg Buhari' for favours!? This is your evidence that Ndigbo are in a mess? You telling me that -but for this visit- Buhari wouldn't have appointed any Igbos or done anything in Alaigbo for the duration of his tenure?......Answer me!

Other groups, individuals, corporate groups, zones, etc, have gone to visit Buhari; care to show me where a Fulani-muslim journalist reported that they 'went to beg'....or is it only when it comes to an Igbo that the courtesy visit turns to 'begging'?

So some -myself included- feel GEJ could have done better for Ndigbo concerning certain projects! How is that proof that Ndigbo are 'in a mess'! Those fools that are now saying GEJ scammed Ndigbo have been advised to zip it.....they should only speak for themselves and their party APC, and not make it look like they speaking for the entire Igbo race! I don't know since when the sentiments of Ngige, Rochas and their likes mirrored the sentiments of Ndigbo in general!

You say 'PROUD IGBO indeed'!? Mate, till tomorrow i'm proud of my ethnicity! It's fools like you who are either afraid or ashamed to identify with their ethnic group who need a little introspection!.....You're yet to tell me where you're from, and i'm not holding my breath for an answer anytime soon! Tell me where you're from so we can do a little comparison as to who exactly is 'in a mess'!

FOOL![/s]

Trash. While you're here making noise, your elders are groveling and kowtowing all over Abuja. They're the ones we pay attention to, not small fry's like you that can't even have the dignity of hiding their frustration and have to resort to insults. Proud Igbo indeed.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by atlwireles: 2:14pm On May 10, 2015
Just read through the comments of the average APC almajiri, come 29th May, it's your turn. Hopefully you will be able to repeat this comments, when Buhari is on the receiving end.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
What do you expect from almajiris......mtchewwwww
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by cirmuell(m): 2:50pm On May 10, 2015
He craved for anonymity yet you mentioned where his office is located...chai, journalism for naija is something else. embarassed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
Northerners are buffoons! They are the major problems of that nation and they refuse to lead a civilized life. Bunch of savages!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by ajufinz(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
What goes around, comes around
Time and season happens to all 'Men'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Itulah(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2015
For as many of you supporting this trash, you need to get yourselves a life.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 10, 2015
tayebest:
Jonathan now enjoying Ex-president grin grin

Every president will one day become an Ex . And that's still not enough ground for the stupidity, extremism and foolishness displayed by those folks at Kano. No sensible person should justify and openly sanction this action.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2015
ajufinz:
What goes around, comes around
Time and season happens to all 'Men'

Remind them. It's like they have forgotten!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2015
all4naija:
Northerners are buffoons! They are the major problems of that nation and they refuse to lead a civilized life. Bunch of savages!

Yes. They simply displayed what's in them! Fools
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
They're simply saying good riddance to bad rubbish. Action speaks louder than words.

You're just disgusting with this statement of yours; Karma watches keenly .
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
What do you expect from almajiris......mtchewwwww

Nothing better, my dear! The guys are so foolish! An then some enlightened folks here are defending them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 10, 2015
dadexcel:
...............................ur wrong my friend!, its an indication of stupidity, flagerant disregard for rule of law, ethnic bias, and foolishness of the highest order! Even jonathan is the worst leader ever lived, he. Is still in government, and his pistures are constitutionally expected to remain in all govt offices till she hands over the reigns of power. Its only in a society of illitrates and half baked intelligent folks that things like this can happen and disappointedly youths like you and I are here celebrating it! God help us.

Thank you, dear. His statement only pandered to his group of broom wavers.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2015
Those guys up North: I don't seem to understand them!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
all4naija:
we feel your pain, it shall last for 4 years at least. Take heart grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 8:40am On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:
Those guys up North: I don't seem to understand them!

we can't wait to see him out
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by docadams: 10:58am On May 11, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I am working towards it. I have had lots of request from my admirers to revert to my old moniker.
I dunno if the moniker can be reactivated though.
Don't worry, berem moniker will be back! cool wink

Good to know that. This MacJacksomething is alien. Ain't cool at all. Berem is golden and melodious.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by AbuEzeFemi(m): 10:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
there are two sides to every coin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands / Mbaka Is Not In Our Custody — DSS / I Gave N1.2bn To Obanikoro, Bank Official Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.