Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices (26403 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Saruku Suraju Dies In Ogun Hotel, Mistress Disappears / Buhari's Portrait Replaces Jonathan's In Kano Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by omenka(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you are a Nigerian and you deserve to have a Nigerian flag in your house. I see nothing wrong with it. Abi?
Errrm, you can't be too sure, until you ask. smiley
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Rilwayne001: 6:59am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

These reporters needs to stop lying. We ain't kids. How many Government organizations are in Kano that Buhari's portraits will run out of stock? What's hard in making portraits? They should come down to Lagos so we'll supply them enough portraits to fill up every offices in Kano. Awon liars oshi. Too much hype these days.

Calm down bros grin grin calm down

GMB my hero
AMAECHI my role model grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:00am On May 10, 2015
omenka:
Errrm, you can't be too sure, until you ask. smiley
Oh well.. As it pleases you your majesty!

cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:02am On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You mean during the Boko Haram years when he went dancing in Kano? Or the thousands of lives he let perish before he became committed to the fight against terror? Posterity will truly judge him.
I don't blame you. When you enter certain circles, you will begin to know what's going on in Naija.

Have you heard Buhari throw jabs on Gej recently?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Mustay(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2015
Gboliwe:
Very soon, this useless tabloid will apologise. It's the game now.

They talk about private businesses yet find a way to chip in that federal government offices have removed theirs. When further probed now, they claim witches or devil led them. Mcheeeeeew

What federal government office will remove GEJ's picture without instructions? Even the dust and dirt some are paid to do, lie in these offices so much that an asthmatic can't breath well therein

#falsestory

Summed up my opinion. Though The Nation is not a tabloid but a newspaper, this report is too brief and the sample size is so inadequate to make such headline. The reporter went to a cyber cafe operator who gave a flimsy excuse of 'time' and dodged giving us enough examples from public offices. Well then again, The Nation is Tinubu's paper and APC's media outlet. So I'm not surprised; I just don't like unnecessary frenzy being played out by media guys.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by sinizia: 7:04am On May 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Calm down bros grin grin calm down

GMB my hero
AMAECHI my role model grin

Hahahaha. gringrin

Bros, wetin Temitemi1 don give una chop? grin Everybody just dey copy that guy.

Abeg, make i join una, mbok. lipsrsealed

Thief. A. Orji my worst Governor

Dieziani my worst crook. grin
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by loomer: 7:09am On May 10, 2015
Expected
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 7:13am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
I don't blame you. When you enter certain circles, you will begin to know what's going on in Naija.

Have you heard Buhari throw jabs on Gej recently?

You have no idea with whom you speak, don't flatter yourself.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Rilwayne001: 7:16am On May 10, 2015
sinizia:

Hahahaha. gringrin
Bros, wetin Temitemi1 don give una chop? grin Everybody just dey copy that guy.
Abeg, make i join una, mbok. lipsrsealed
Thief. A. Orji my worst Governor
Dieziani my worst crook. grin
Lol.
Diezani is my sugar mommy ooh grin grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:16am On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:

You have no idea with whom you speak, don't flatter yourself.
Please this is nairaland forum, let's keep it at that standard.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by QuotaSystem: 7:21am On May 10, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Please this is nairaland forum, let's keep it at that standard.
I agree.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by docadams: 7:28am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
The picture of him wearring a red cap isn't a bad idea.

Honestly,I will like to buy the General's potrait in my house. It would be the first time I will have a Nigerian president's potrait in my house. cool

General Muhammadu Buhari is very special. smiley

God bless GMB

You deserve it joor. I wished I could get one hear in Warfi and knew your address it would be sitting pretty in front of your door by now.
The Jewel of the East! Will you ever revert to your old moniker?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by stanleyazo(m): 7:35am On May 10, 2015
Kano #NoJoy!
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Pontaboki: 7:36am On May 10, 2015
If it will stop the Almajiri from begging on the road then no problem.Fools!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by babyfaceafrica: 7:37am On May 10, 2015
In as much as I don't like jonathans handling of the nation..if this story is true..its wrong...they sould haave waited till may 29

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:39am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Honestly,I will like to buy the General's potrait in my house. It would be the first time I will have a Nigerian president's potrait in my house. cool

God bless GMB

I will find you.....and marry you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:39am On May 10, 2015
QuotaSystem:
They're simply saying good riddance to bad rubbish. Action speaks louder than words.

hessstill a million mile better than ur father who spends 2hrs praying everyday for u to do something about ur jobless status and free his garri morning noon n evening,ya know....grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by sketcherJ(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2015
its d normal gig..when gmb leaves it will still be d same thing..happy Sunday
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:40am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:
No matter how legally wrong this is, it's an indication that people cannot wait to see the back of GEJ.

There is ecstatic feelings for the incoming president and that of frustration for having to endure GEJ for another three weeks. When one takes a critical look at what he has even done in the last couple of weeks plus the fuel scarcity problems, their action may be excused.

Just see as you dey defend what's obviously an irresponsible and foolish act. The President remains so till at least May 29th! Taking out his portraits from public offices before his constitutional exit is another layer of extremism and intolerance displayed by your brothers up North.

Anyway, I'm not surprised; Kano is an extremist Islamic state.

Continue defending illegalities!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2015
gabriel212:
public institutions must understand that they act in breach of the law as long as Gej still remain the president(until May 29). moreover, the private individual/ enterprises can put up GMB portrait but the presidency period should be btw 1983-1985 except that, it is a punishable offence and synonymous to parallel govt.

The bold part of your post is completely wrong. How is private individuals or even some public institutions engaging in illegality a responsibility of GMB/APC such that it amounts to parallel govt?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by kelvyn7: 7:44am On May 10, 2015
chemali:
Is a presidential portrait required by law in public offices? Or it is just a tradition?

bro putting GMB's portrait and writing "president, GCFR..." cud be seen as running a parallel govt.

pls ooo, the change we want shd not come by breaking laws.

we are happy the change we wanted is here now but let's support it well.

I can't wait 4 this change ooo, but its till May 29. we must follow the rule of law if we must fight corruption well.

God Bless Naija

Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by icesoul: 7:44am On May 10, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
socialmediaman:

While not right,.. Jonathan enjoyed all these too, except they may not have been reported. He still has the right to investigate, but who has time now?
grin
socialmediaman:

While not right,.. Jonathan enjoyed all these too, except they may not have been reported. He still has the right to investigate, but who has time now?
of couse no time for him
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:45am On May 10, 2015
docadams:

You deserve it joor. I wished I could get one hear in Warfi and knew your address it would be sitting pretty in front of your door by now.
The Jewel of the East! Will you ever revert to your old moniker?
I am working towards it. I have had lots of request from my admirers to revert to my old moniker.
I dunno if the moniker can be reactivated though.
Don't worry, berem moniker will be back! cool wink
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 7:48am On May 10, 2015
dearpreye:

Just see as you dey defend what's obviously an irresponsible and foolish act. The President remains so till at least May 29th!

Anyway, I'm not surprised; Kano is an extremist Islamic state.

Continue defending illegalities!

It's their choice and they are mostly private individuals. It's up to the government to prosecute them accordingly.

Many of us take our frustration out on certain things and the question of right or wrong is diminished in such instances.

Is their action legally wrong? Yes.
Is it morally wrong? No.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:52am On May 10, 2015
What's the fuss??.. Even Jonathan himself has placed the General's portrait in his office
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

God bless GMB
you will now have the face of a man to look up to when you want to do private things
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by gabriel212: 7:57am On May 10, 2015
PassingShot:

The bold part of your post is completely wrong. How is private individuals or even some public institutions engaging in illegality a responsibility of GMB/APC such that it amounts to parallel govt?
chief happy Sunday.
all must understand the dos n don't of govt and ignorance of the law is not an excuse. if we operate a sane political society, the perpetrators would had been arrested n brought to face the law n this are one of the reason pirate swell in our society.
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2015
gabriel212:

chief happy Sunday.
all must understand the dos n don't of govt and ignorance of the law is not an excuse. if we operate a sane political society, the perpetrators would had been arrested n brought to face the law n this are one of the reason pirate swell in our society.

Morning.

I have not said otherwise. My question was/is: how does it amount to running a parallel govt?
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by erasokafor(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2015
People expect too much from buhari.he is not a god n cnt do beyond his human capacity.they r simply making the seat hotter for buhari becos they setting so many hurdles for him with this high expectancy.and beliv me,nigerians are good with discrediting someone no matter hw they hv supported u. Let's allow this man do his work n forget all these "god on earth talks" that may end up throwing disappointments on our faces
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by midetinz(m): 8:02am On May 10, 2015
No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by tsdarkside(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
jonathan,just go,,,,,go in peace,but just go....AND NEVER COME BACK------ angry angry angry angry
Re: President Jonathan's Portrait Disappears In Kano Offices by jaybee3(m): 8:05am On May 10, 2015
no one likes entering the office only to stare at an uninspiring weakling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alison-madueke: British Authorities Extend Dragnet To Persons Of Interest / My Kids Are In School, They Did Not Send Any Message On IG - Dino Melaye / My Candid Letter To Saraki By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.