Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,920 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady (499 Views)

. / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by godyukan: 8:35am On May 10, 2015
I thought I use to be a very good councillor untill she came wit this issue and for 5mins I didn't know how or wat to say. pls read and advice. thanks
after 5yrs in a relationship, Sofia got the sock of her life Wen she discovered she wasn't d only lady in his life.
the problem nw is dat she established dis guy, 'made him wat he is today'. dat was Hw she put it. nw her guy is married to a white lady Jst in d name of tryin to secure a greencard in England but wat she doesn't understand is y he has two kids wit d white lady. we all knw Hw frustrating life cud be overseas especially Wen u are black, wat I can't say is if he really is doing dis for d greencard or if he has decided to embrase his white family. pls help dis lady wat Shud she do. d guy told her he still Luvs her and wants to marry her. Shud she continue wit him.
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by agarawu23(m): 8:37am On May 10, 2015
England? hmmm white ladies over there always hold their husband like say husband scarce.

He already had 2 kids with the white lady and he is still promising her naija babe marriage? forget it Op that guy isn't coming back for that Lady (believe me or not).

ladies should never ever support their bf/husband(hustlers) traveling abroad financially (though all guys are not the same).

I know about 2 cases that happened in my neighborhood.
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by IamOdin: 8:41am On May 10, 2015
Tough question this!!
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by godyukan: 8:50am On May 10, 2015
agarawu23:
England? hmmm white ladies over there always hold their husband like say husband scarce.

He already had 2 kids with the white lady and he is still promising her naija babe marriage? forget it Op that guy isn't coming back for that Lady (believe me or not).

ladies should never ever support their bf/husband traveling abroad financially (though all guys are not the same).

I know about 2 cases that happened in my neighborhood.
agara tnks for the advice I tot so too but dis lady sacrificed a lot, she doesn't even know Hw to start all over without him, he is comin back in two months from nw and marriage is his priority. Shud she continue wit him if he cums. am Jst scared she might nt be able to handle it, knowing her man is married else where
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2015
godyukan:
agara tnks for the advice I tot so too but dis lady sacrificed a lot, she doesn't even know Hw to start all over without him, he is comin back in two months from nw and marriage is his priority. Shud she continue wit him if he cums. am Jst scared she might nt be able to handle it, knowing her man is married else where
she isn't 100% sure the guy is coming,some Nigerians abroad will alws give you fake arrival date just to give u hope.

see, the Lady will not give the guy space cos I blv she is the one that makes his residency in England possible.
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by Tallesty1(m): 9:12am On May 10, 2015
Any time I open a thread like this and the op is lamenting how a lady helped a guy, established him when he had nothing etc, I tune off.

Women should just go straight their point without telling us what they have done for the guy because that part is always disgusting and boring.
Re: Relationship Council....pls Help This Lady by Cutehector(m): 9:17am On May 10, 2015
I thought they say love don't cost a thing..

(1) (Reply)

Is Beauty An Important Criterion In Finding A Spouse? / How A Doctor Who Loves Romance Stole His Patient's Spare Part / What Are You Looking For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.