Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! (7820 Views)

She Wants To Ruin Me / Help My Babe Wants Us To Have 3some / Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
I met Benita via a female friend of mine 2 months ago, actually we met at a party and I collected her contact and from there we started talking.. first week of been with her, she complained about her hair and how unkempt it looks(I actually have asked her out and she agreed). well I simply did the cool dude stuff and asked her how much will it cost her to make her hair and she told me 5k and I just flipped open my wallet and gave her the cash.in less than two weeks, she complained about how she lacked some necessary stuffs and needed to change her wardrobe and she billed me 22k (she told me she had to tell me half cuz she doesn't want to be a burden) and she will cover the rest of the bills. and I transferred her the money cuz I wasn't having that amount on me...

now yesterday, she came around and during her time with me she won't stop complaining about how her apartment is old fashioned and classless... and my instincts tells me am about to be billed again in just less than two months of meeting her shocked ...am I not doomed like this pals cuz this bae have this way of innocently demanding and she makes me feel its just a small thing I can do... its somehow and to love-vendor her apartment isn't a small money...

pls pals, someone should pls wake me up..
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Teniolasmart: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
dont u read ilengends post

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by iykekelvins(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2016
Girl tell you say her hair na 5k, you sef you use hand give am the money.

Bros, you be better ATM oo.. The Lord is your strength

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
I did not finish readin d story but u re a fool nd the babe is playing u Maga

6 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
cheesy u gave her an impression, the 1st tym u guys met that u are a rich dude.

So automatically she wants the money! GIVE HER MORE tongue

4 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by wEsOmE(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2016
5k and your complaining.. ODE.. you never chee chun chin.. dats wat u get for feeling fly she said yes to ur sking out..
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by DTOBS(m): 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
The next time you open a thread just to put rubbish like this na thunder go fire you. How come you be this mumu?

Kwantinue nah, Shebi na you been buratai cousin.

Oniyeye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by DTOBS(m): 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
cheesy u gave her an impression, the 1st tym u guys met that u are a rich dude.

So automatically she wants the money! GIVE HER MORE tongue
My sister no vex ooo, na like that you too dey collect am? I mean from you ATMs

2 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Goldenheart(m): 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2016
grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by schumastic(m): 6:03pm On Sep 13, 2016
doctorkush:
I met Benita via a female friend of mine 2 months ago, actually we met at a party and I collected her contact and from there we started talking.. first week of been with her, she complained about her hair and how unkempt it looks(I actually have asked her out and she agreed). well I simply did the cool dude stuff and asked her how much will it cost her to make her hair and she told me 5k and I just flipped open my wallet and gave her the cash.in less than two weeks, she complained about how she lacked some necessary stuffs and needed to change her wardrobe and she billed me 22k (she told me she had to tell me half cuz she doesn't want to be a burden) and she will cover the rest of the bills. and I transferred her the money cuz I wasn't having that amount on me...

now yesterday, she came around and during her time with me she won't stop complaining about how her apartment is old fashioned and classless... and my instincts tells me am about to be billed again in just less than two months of meeting her shocked ...am I not doomed like this pals cuz this bae have this way of innocently demanding and she makes me feel its just a small thing I can do... its somehow and to love-vendor her apartment isn't a small money...

well you created the impression you are boxed up so deal with it
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
DTOBS:
The next time you open a thread just to put rubbish like this na thunder go fire you. How come you be this mumu?

Kwantinue nah, Shebi na you been buratai cousin.

Oniyeye
bro, common y curse me? my spendings doesn't affect you in any way...

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2016
schumastic:

well you created the impression you are boxed up so deal with it
yea... I know, but just don't know how to get out of this
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:14pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bro, just walk to the lady and say it straight to her face.... Thunder fire your father blokus...I no dey pay again... so simple... Thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 6:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
lipsrsealed what Atms?undecided
DTOBS:

My sister no vex ooo, na like that you too dey collect am? I mean from you ATMs
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by firstking01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
In this 21st century??

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by McBrooklyn(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lol, Bruh the girl don turn you too ATM. But why you sef tell the girl your pin now?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by kvngveektour(m): 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2016
Over 30k just to blow and chics be waiting for 6k just cos of Secretary job... Chaiiiiii, na WA ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by uairaland: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2016
@doctorkush. please don't wake up. keep your head on Delilah's lap let her be rubbing your brain and cutting your hair little by little.

5 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2016
*singing*

maga don pay...

LA joke
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by iamKeo(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
Receive sense grin

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 13, 2016
doctorkush:

guy u b big mumu.....take this koboko for ur head...wake up n stop letting us down angry

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by 1stNumeroUno: 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2016
I no know which one to call for you. Either Kai baba, make e send you a dose of recession or EFCC, to check your source of income.

doctorkush:

1 Like

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2016
Op. This is your wakeup call

2 Likes

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Terryindeed: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2016
Let me give you the best Code. Promise her you will give her the full money, pet her very well, make sure she spend the night in your house, Bleep her brain out all night, listen to this, deep down your mind, be angry bcus she's a digger, but smile outwardly, Bleep her with annoyance, then the next morning hide your wallet, tell her you will transfer the money into her account. Pet her n make sure she live your house without taking anything. DONT GIVE her a DIM for transportation, act broke. Then when she finally leaves, delete her number, when she calls , tell her you are done with her, she should never call you again. I have done this to several Godforsaking , destiny killers. It worked. Pls just be careful. You can not wife a hoe.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Fourwinds: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
OP continue to dey put money for bear-bear bank okay
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
doctorkush:

Run faster than your shadow. Unless you can afford it.
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Mykelpato(m): 11:39pm On Sep 13, 2016
O. P U no dey shame.. . If na me ask u for airtime, u go complain.. See girl wey u suppose shook tire.
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by bedford101(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2016
Bro You have been magarized!!!!
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 14, 2016
doctorkush:

this is exactly the case with my ex even the first meeting and money issues. I eventually dumped her cos I knew she wanted to suck me dry and I don't need s broke ass liability bitch. being broke by her Is understandable but trying to suck s dude dry is uncivilization of the highest order
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 14, 2016
1stNumeroUno:
I no know which one to call for you. Either Kai baba, make e send you a dose of recession or EFCC, to check your source of income.

bro me sef dey feel the recession ooo... lol... as per efcc, I be clean dude and my source of income is legit... just dey follow me pray make sickness dey rampage people... I no swear ooo, na just prayer...
Re: Help.. This Babe Wants To Ruin Me! by eph12(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2016
Continue na investment. You will enjoy the benefits later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) / . / I Might Kill Myself Tonight 2Am ( I had a rethink)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.