Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal (3515 Views)

The Story Of Jesus: A Plagiarized Lie Christians Need To Stop Believing. / The Story Of Melchizedek / The Story Of Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2015
First of all, It is proper for the good of the readers and myself to address my source of information. And more importantly, I have always stated that I will and do not beg or ask anybody to believe in whatever it is that I write, because to belief is ignorance and religion is believe system (ignorant system). Rather, We as a people are bless with one of the most important instrument, which is built right inside of us and it is crucial for our survival as an organism or as a person or people.
For animals, it is called "animal instinct" and in human, it is called "Intuition". Both instinct and intuition mean almost the same thing if not the same thing.
So I do implore us to let our instinct and intuition go to work, and to keep our minds opened. This is not racial.

It is the end times, true. But whose time is ending? Not this planet earth definitely, and not all of the people on it will perish, It simply just mean that a world is coming to an end, A particular ruler (a people's rule) is coming to an end. Like always Black people cannot and will never come to an end;Let the universe rupture and explode, it will, The Black people will still be, not one soul of them would be lost except a particular soul chooses it which is very unlikely. One of the signs of end times is exposing the devils plus the Children of God (Black people) getting to know the truth about their History (Our story).
Some would argue "We are all children of God", No! We are not all children of God, Very few are children of God, The rest are people of God.

I rely on Our Black Elders and Ancestors for My story/Our story, History of the life. Without history, there is no future. Ever wonder why We Black people happens to be at the bottom of the pyramid chain? It is none other than Our History had been severed, due to our chronic forgetfulness (this is a big topic on its own).
To that end, My source is from Our Elders, Ancestors (I do not care which tribe the Elder is from, Iam all opened minded and with my intuition which has never failed me)
The earth is 76 trillion years old, The non-blacks are just 6000 years old(minus the red), How can a 6 day old baby tell the history going back to hundreds of trillions years? It is quite unlikely.

Who is Bilal whose full name is Bilal Ibn Rabah?
The non-black arabs had made us believe that Bilal was born in Mecca and was a slave which Abu Bakr or Prophet Muhammad freed, He was the first to perform the Muezzine, He was said according to the non-black sources to have died at the age of about 57/58 in Syria, where He was buried and the tomb was unkept until Louis Farakhan spoke up about the condition of The said Tomb.

That was all a fabrication! except that Bilal was a Blackman from Albysinia or Al-Habasha. Bilal was never a slave, He was much respected.
As John the baptist herald the coming of Jesus/Yeshua/Isa, So was Bilal herald the coming of Prophet Muhammad.

To be contd....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
First of all, It is proper for the good of the readers and myself to address my source of information. And more importantly, I have always stated that I will and do not beg or ask anybody to believe in whatever it is that I write, because to belief is ignorance and religion is believe system (ignorant system). Rather, We as a people are bless with one of the most important instrument, which is built right inside of us and it is crucial for our survival as an organism or as a person or people.
For animals, it is called "animal instinct" and in human, it is called "Intuition". Both instinct and intuition mean almost the same thing if not the same thing.
So I do implore us to let our instinct and intuition go to work, and to keep our minds opened. This is not racial.

It is the end times, true. But whose time is ending? Not this planet earth definitely, and not all of the people on it will perish, It simply just mean that a world is coming to an end, A particular ruler (a people's rule) is coming to an end. Like always Black people cannot and will never come to an end;Let the universe rupture and explode, it will, The Black people will still be, not one soul of them would be lost except a particular soul chooses it which is very unlikely. One of the signs of end times is exposing the devils plus the Children of God (Black people) getting to know the truth about their History (Our story).
Some would argue "We are all children of God", No! We are not all children of God, Very few are children of God, The rest are people of God.

I rely on Our Black Elders and Ancestors for My story/Our story, History of the life. Without history, there is no future. Ever wonder why We Black people happens to be at the bottom of the pyramid chain? It is none other than Our History had been severed, due to our chronic forgetfulness (this is a big topic on its own).
To that end, My source is from Our Elders, Ancestors (I do not care which tribe the Elder is from, Iam all opened minded and with my intuition which has never failed me)
The earth is 76 trillion years old, The non-blacks are just 6000 years old(minus the red), How can a 6 day old baby tell the history going back to hundreds of trillions years? It is quite unlikely.

The non-black arabs had made us believe that Bilal was born in Mecca and was a slave which Abu Bakr or Prophet Muhammad freed, He was the first to perform the Muezzine, He was said according to the non-black sources to have died at the age of about 57/58 in Syria, where He was buried and the tomb was unkept until Louis Farakhan spoke up about the condition of The said Tomb.

That was all a fabrication! except that Bilal was a Blackman from Albysinia or Al-Habasha. Bilal was never a slave, He was much respected.
As John the baptist herald the coming of Jesus/Yeshua/Isa, So was Bilal herald the coming of Prophet Muhammad.

To be contd....

Lol. Wacko ideology.
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 7:17pm On May 10, 2015
There is no need to be immature, You can simply be objective. And sharing a constructive thoughts will be nice. Blacks today are no longer slaves to other races lies. Eventually, All Black people on this earth dead or alive will own up to the truth of their real righteous nature, In this matter, they have no choice.
Abuamam:

Lol. Wacko ideology.

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 7:52pm On May 10, 2015
In order to get a better understanding of this matter, We will have to clarify a few important things.
-Everytime A messenger or A Prophet is sent by Allah/God, The devils too make their own prophets or messengers and make it look as if it was from God/Allah.
These have happened in the cases of all the prophets/messengers, but they could not take advantage of the Last Prophet/teacher which is not Muhammad of 1400 years ago, He was not the last, however an anti-christ was made to replace him which is who almost all muslims in the world knows.

In summary, the history is as follows:
Muhammad was born as Ahmad in 570 AD. His name was changed to Muhammad by his grandfather when he took him as a boy to the Kaaba, their symbol of veneration. His father was Abdullah, his mother Amina. Abdullah was the son of Abd-al Mutaalib who was a descendant of Kedar, the second son of Ishmael son of Abraham.

21. His parents died when he was a child, and he was raised by his uncle Abu Taalib, brother of his father Abdullah. He (Muhammad) had a daughter named Faatimah and his uncle had a son named Ali. Ali married Faatimah and this made him the next in line to succeed Muhammad as the first Khalifa upon Muhammad’s death. But as you will see, the anti-christ had other plans against Muhammad’s family, deposing Ali and enthroning his cronies in the Khalifate, whose descendants to this day claim that they are the descendants of the real Muhammad. These are the pink/white arabs that rule Islam today.

22. The true descendants of Muhammad from the tribe of Koresh or Qureysh, are Black people/Africans. Some of them settled in the Sudan to escape the persecution of the followers of the false Muhammad, and they took the original Koran with them, where it is still kept safely in their custody.

23. About 22 years before Muhammad’s birth, a pink/white arab boy was born in the same region, named Musaylimat. This Musaylimat was to become the anti-christ to Muhammad. When his time came, he changed his name to Muhammad, which means prophecy fulfilled, and he destroyed copies of the Koran and replaced them with his own koran. He also created the shariya, which are oppressive man-made laws added to the Koran, just like the jews made up the Talmud and added it to the Tanakh.

24. Musaylimat was the son of Habib Al Hanafi. He had an advisor named Waraqa, together with whom they proceeded to change the original Koran and replace it with their own, being helped by jewish scholars and Jesuit priests of the Catholic church. This is the same koran that is read today by Moslems all over the world.

25. Musaylimat planned the death of Muhammad by having him poisoned. He and Waraqa tried to tempt Muhammad into forming an alliance with them. He refused, and they plotted his death by sending a jewish woman called Zainab to serve him poisoned meat during a feast. He ate a little of it then realized it was poisoned. He did not die immediately, but the poison affected him so much that he could not recover from it. He died three years later in 632 AD.

26. Musaylimat, with the help of a man called Abu Bakr, who was then ruling, collected all the copies of the real Koran after Muhammad’s death and burned them. They killed the seven men who had memorized the Koran. Then they replaced it with copies of their own which they distributed throughout the Moslem world. It is the same koran used by moslems today.
The original Koran, which was written on dried animal skins, was taken by the family of Muhammad to Sudan, where it remains today.

After dethroning and murdering Ali, Bilal refused to obey the lies perpertrated by these people, Thus you get the reason why he is made to look like a slave, and his name removed from most of the texts. The fact that He was the first to make the "call to prayer" was the reason why he isn't completely forgotten amongst other crucial duties which would be discussed further.

Do you and anybody think that pink people of that time would allow A Black person, get on top of the kabba to get the first muezzin? With the white muslims that i have met either arabs, pakistanis or east europeans, they won't allow you such a great honour.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by LightIndarkness: 7:54pm On May 10, 2015
gatiano:

To be contd....

I don't know if you are Muslim or not
But as Muslim Bilal was a slave who been freed by Abu Baker
And Bilal is one of Sahabah of the prophet Muhammed
And every Muslim love him so much
He is one of Prophet fellowers I don't know why you want to make an issue with black or white or brown
Colour isn't an issue at all
Any Muslim now cann't reach Bilal level what ever his race is or what he will do
So if you are real muslim then stop this things

I am Muslim Arab and I love and respect my brothers muslim in africa

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
I respect the way you spoke or wrote sir, Thankyou. One thing you should understand is, this is not racial. I'm merely stating the fact and truth as told to me by my Elders, by which medium is nobody's concern and i don't mean that rudely. It is to wash ourselves of falsehood, mental slavery and colonization, brutality that we have faced and endured for few thousand years. As they say or as it is written, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". That is too to the people no other than the Black people.

Now, After Gaddafi death, Who did the non-black libyan bounced on? The Black people. There is a report by those who escaped the meditteranean jorney into italy, that all the black people were kept in the lower deck of the ship in bad conditions, a few more that i have experienced myself.

Thus this is how the white arabs view the Black original arab.
That they did us a favour by letting us into Islam, which in fact We gave to them.
That the released Bilal, and made him the first muezzin, and that little gesture was publizied across the world over that they the white-arabs are not racists, yet always quick to make us understand that Bilal was a slave freed by abu bakr who in reality collided with the fake jews called akhenazis to kill or poison Muhammad, On this case, the truth shall surface.

Shahabah are group of men who studied, learnt and recited the Quran off-hand. They were all killed in order to burn the original text of the Quran, If that Quran had been burnt or destroyed, There won't have been anybook called hadith.
Bilal was already a Muslim of the Mosiac law before he ever met Muhammad, yet he knew of Muhammad as a child. Bilal was a Hebrew who are also in reality a Muslim.
LightIndarkness:

He is one of Prophet fellowers I don't know why you want to make an issue with black or white or brown
Any Muslim now cann't reach Bilal level what ever his race is or what he will do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by LightIndarkness: 10:45pm On May 10, 2015
gatiano:
I respect the way you spoke or wrote sir, Thankyou. One thing you should understand is, this is not racial. I'm merely stating the fact and truth as told to me by my Elders, by which medium is nobody's concern and i don't mean that rudely. It is to wash ourselves of falsehood, mental slavery and colonization, brutality that we have faced and endured for few thousand years. As they say or as it is written, "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". That is too to the people no other than the Black people.

Now, After Gaddafi death, Who did the non-black libyan bounced on? The Black people. There is a report by those who escaped the meditteranean jorney into italy, that all the black people were kept in the lower deck of the ship in bad conditions, a few more that i have experienced myself.

Thus this is how the white arabs view the Black original arab.
That they did us a favour by letting us into Islam, which in fact We gave to them.
That the released Bilal, and made him the first muezzin, and that little gesture was publizied across the world over that they the white-arabs are not racists, yet always quick to make us understand that Bilal was a slave freed by abu bakr who in reality collided with the fake jews called akhenazis to kill or poison Muhammad, On this case, the truth shall surface.

Shahabah are group of men who studied, learnt and recited the Quran off-hand. They were all killed in order to burn the original text of the Quran, If that Quran had been burnt or destroyed, There won't have been anybook called hadith.
Bilal was already a Muslim of the Mosiac law before he ever met Muhammad, yet he knew of Muhammad as a child. Bilal was a Hebrew who are also in reality a Muslim.

Qaddafi Libya Billal Quran Shabatah Jewish Italy
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by Nobody: 11:13am On May 11, 2015
LightIndarkness:

Assalam alaykum. He is an adherent of one of those American cults; the 'nation of Islam'; that follow Wallace D. Fard, and his pupil Elijah Mohammed. I think in their teachings, black people are gods and white people are devils. They have a lot of outlandish stories like that. Malcolm X was one of their best kniwn members, before he later recanted to Islam and was subsequently assassinated by them. You can read more of their aqeedah here...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

http://www.seventhfam.com/

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
He came as Wallace Fard in america from the east, using that name and the skin, If you infact know well of Nation of Islam, Then you should know the reasons why that was so. His name is Fard Muhammad, And He is Allah/God in Person. It is understandable to the wise.

If you must give information about a particular subject, You should try to provide it with a considerable amount of information so that people may read through. It is left to the reader to use his/her intuition or logic or common sense to figure out the truth all based on historical experiences.
Fard Muhammad chose the best in the Person of Elijah Muhammad to lead a people who are dead out of self ignorance. He did so, A fool can understand any of His book.

Thus a better link is provided below for whoever wishes to question reality.
http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/

The basis of most of his lessons are there. Like I posted on this tread, When God sends a messenger, Devil also prepares its own.

Like I have stated, My sources are not limited to Nation of Islam alone. My source came from the same place Master Fard Muhammad got His, From Our Ancestors (Black people).
Like the true story of Bilaal is not from Nation of Islam, Nowhere would you find it in their teachings, yet they know about Bilal true life, And He was definitely not a slave.

Malcolm X was not killed by the Nation of Islam. The finger that pulled the trigger might have been a Black person, But the masterminds were caucasians and white arabs. As devil tempted Jesus, All other Prophets too were tested. Would you claim or say that you are a believer and Allah won't test you? Obviously, We are all going to be tested and we won't know when it is going to happen until it is completed, Thus all the light beams, or bright light seen on the prophets. The test is called 40 days. Malcolm X got his test in Mecca, He was tempted by the devils (white arabs). He got infatuated by the wealth that was promised to him. He failed it, He would do it again, if He has not already passed it (Black people don't and can't die), We are eternal beings/star people.

And before you call Nation of Islam names, You would have to proof Elijah Muhammad wrong first. until then, you have no arguments.
From indications, You sound like you are an arab(white), it is nice if that is, but very worst if you are Black, that means you love been a slave.
For Black people, These are good news. and for other races, a way to change their ways. It seems they can't let their slaves go, and the sad story is most slaves don't want to go, but they must as it is stated in the parables of Lazarus and the rich man which is manfesting as we speak.

I will continue with my Bilal story (Our story) shortly.

Abuamam:

Assalam alaykum. He is an adherent of one of those American cults; the 'nation of Islam'; that follow Wallace D. Fard, and his pupil Elijah Mohammed. I think in their teachings, black people are gods and white people are devils. They have a lot of outlandish stories like that. Malcolm X was one of their best kniwn members, before he later recanted to Islam and was subsequently assassinated by them. You can read more of their aqeedah here...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation_of_Islam

http://www.seventhfam.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2015
Bilaal was born on 555 A.D, from the portion of the tribe of Judah , which came to be know as the Daanakiyl or Dongolawy residing in the land of Al-Habasha or Abysinia.
His duty was to pass the Scepter or staff (The same which Abraham carried, Ismael , Moses, Bilaal's father Rabah) and it was passed to Bilaal. Bilaal passed the scepter/Staff from the Israelite unto the Ishmaelites, to Prophet Muhammad.
Ishmael was the son of Abraham from Haggai who was a daughter of Imhotep. Haggai was not a slave either.
Bilaal was also a distant relative of Prophet Muhammad.

Bilaal passed away in 641 A.D at the age of 90 contuary to 58 on google or by the white-arabs, He was buried in Syria. His descendants went on to create the malian empire which extended to Morocco. Malian empire was vast. There are Black people still in those area of Morocco, and across North Africa up on to Israel and Arabia.

Noble drew Ali, One of our Ancestor got his reawakening from Morocco Black people.

Arab people (original) of Africa -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8z2tZ7_fF0&list=WL&index=43

For more information, read
http://forums.understanding-islam.com/archive/index.php/t-12271.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by isalegan2: 9:51pm On May 12, 2015
Brother Gatiano,

Thank you for this. I know I asked for the thread, but I was too slow in creating it. I didn't realise until now that you already did. Since Sunday, May 10? My apologies. Thank you. Shukran!

I will read the whole thread, but I wanted to quickly summarise my limited knowledge of Bilal before I asked you for the thread.

I knew he was a Black or African man who may have been a slave, who liked the teachings of The Prophet (SAW), was a loyal companion and Muslim, and most verifiably, was the first Muezzin - making the call to prayer for the believers/followers in Mecca/Medina.

Then some years ago, an African-American acquaintance who was also a Muslim made some comments which I dismissed as another one of the many claims of White Jesus this. . .Black Cleopatra or Queen of Sheeba that. . .type movements.

Essentially, she gave Bilal credit for the Islamic Prayer( Adhan and Salat). The story she told me was, Bilal was a Black African man in Arabia, praying to his God/gods in his African way; the Prophet (SWT) liked the sounds of it and asked Bilal to recite his prayer (Adhan) again for him to hear and the movements/postures (Salat), which were all incorporated into the 5 daily prayers Muslims do. I'm sure she had a lot more to say, but we never had the chance again and I really wasn't buying it at the time.

But over time, I've wondered about it, and have always wanted to delve deeper into Bilal's true contribution to Islam.

After I made my request to you, before I created the thread, I went to do a little research (Wikipedia only. lol.) and found that (1) Bilal is considered by some to be a Shia(?) because he was one of the Sahabahs who refused to pledge for Abu Bakr. undecided (2) some of his descendants settled in Mali and are the family called Keita(?).

I'll read your posts now, and come back to participate when time permits.

Salam.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2015
Anytime brother. feel free to correct anything wrong on the topic. And He was not a slave. As John the baptist was to Jesus, so was Bilal to Prophet Muhammad.

isalegan2:
Brother Gatiano,

Thank you for this. I know I asked for the thread, but I was too slow in creating it. I didn't realise until now that you already did. Since Sunday, May 10? My apologies. Thank you. Shukran!

I will read the whole thread, but I wanted to quickly summarise my limited knowledge of Bilal before I asked you for the thread.

I knew he was a Black or African man who may have been a slave, who liked the teachings of The Prophet (SWT), was a loyal companion and Muslim, and most verifiably, was the first Muezzin - making the call to prayer for the believers/followers in Mecca/Medina.

Then some years ago, an African-American acquaintance who was also a Muslim made some comments which I dismissed as another one of the many unverifiable claims of White Jesus this. . . Black Cleopatra that. . .type movements.

Essentially, she gave Bilal credit for the Islamic Prayer( Adhan and Salat). The story she told me was, Bilal was a Black African man in Arabia, praying to his God/gods in his African way; the Prophet (SWT) liked the sounds of it and asked Bilal to recite his prayer (Adhan) again for him to hear and the movements/postures (Salat), which were all incorporated into the 5 daily prayers Muslims do. I'm sure she had a lot more to say, but we never had the chance again and I really wasn't buying it at the time.

But over time, I've wondered about it, and have always wanted to delve deeper into Bilal's true contribution to Islam.

After I made my request to you, before I created the thread, I went to do a little research (Wikipedia only. lol.) and found that (1) Bilal is considered by some to be a Shia(?) because he was one of the Sahabahs who refused to pledge for Abu Bakr. undecided (2) some of his descendants settled in Mali and are the family called Keita(?).

I'll read your posts now, and come back to participate when time permits.

Salam.

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by isalegan2: 10:12pm On May 12, 2015
gatiano:
Anytime brother. feel free to correct anything wrong on the topic. And He was not a slave. As John the baptist was to Jesus, so was Bilal to Prophet Muhammad.

I'm learning. lol. I really know very little about Bilal, so I don't see any correcting in the offing at this time. cheesy (May not be back until tomorrow. Thanks again.)

cc: lagosshia . . . because I did not know Bilal was Shia (per Wikipedia), and not sure if he is considered Shia by most.

<Reading thread>
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by isalegan2: 9:28pm On May 13, 2015
I really enjoyed reading the posts. I appreciate your time and dedication to share your knowledge. And doing so with maturity, despite negative feedback and outright insults often thrown your way.

Even if I do not share your views on something, I can still give you credit for your effort.

There is so much. . . here. lol.

One thing I have run across, but not often, is the belief amongst some segment of American Muslims who say that Wallace Fard is God. I think this is fundamentally a problem. Few Muslims will even consider anything you say after equating anyone/thing with Allah. I'm not even sure Fard himself made such a claim. The man was obviously very inspired and did some wonderful things with Elijah Muhammed, but most assuredly any discussant (amongst Muslims) claiming he is God will run into an obstacle.

About Bilal, I can see where this man may have also inspired Prophet Muhammed, and I will keep learning more about him.

gatiano:

To be contd....

Okay. Good point. Bilal was undoubtedly very close to the Prophet. Of course, once the Prophet passed away, Bilal had to deal with the Sahabahs and the other Muslims. Anything is possible, and we can't blame Prophet Muhammad for any of the behaviours of his survivors. Interesting viewpoint.

gatiano:

23. About 22 years before Muhammad’s birth, a pink/white arab boy was born in the same region, named Musaylimat. This Musaylimat was to become the anti-christ to Muhammad. When his time came, he changed his name to Muhammad, which means prophecy fulfilled, and he destroyed copies of the Koran and replaced them with his own koran. He also created the shariya, which are oppressive man-made laws added to the Koran, just like the jews made up the Talmud and added it to the Tanakh.

Never heard of Musaylimat until now. I searched for info on him and. . .it is very interesting. So, while he was switching the Qur'an, what were Abu Bakr, Umar and all the others doing? undecided

Musaylimat, with the help of a man called Abu Bakr, who was then ruling, collected all the copies of the real Koran after Muhammad’s death and burned them. They killed the seven men who had memorized the Koran. Then they replaced it with copies of their own which they distributed throughout the Moslem world. It is the same koran used by moslems today.
The original Koran, which was written on dried animal skins, was taken by the family of Muhammad to Sudan, where it remains today.

So Abu Bakr helped him? shocked undecided What of the widow, Aisha, etc.?

After dethroning and murdering Ali, Bilal refused to obey the lies perpertrated by these people, Thus you get the reason why he is made to look like a slave, and his name removed from most of the texts. The fact that He was the first to make the "call to prayer" was the reason why he isn't completely forgotten amongst other crucial duties which would be discussed further.

Do you and anybody think that pink people of that time would allow A Black person, get on top of the kabba to get the first muezzin? With the white muslims that i have met either arabs, pakistanis or east europeans, they won't allow you such a great honour.

You have a point there. The fact he was able to be the "First Muezzin" shows he had clout, at least while Prophet Muhammad was still alive.

This reminds me of the story of one of the first Black Mormons. I recently read some history of their founder Joseph Smith, and about what happened after his death - his successors proceeded to strip powers and Latter Day Church membership from an Black American man who had been a loyal and visionary leader in their early days. Simply because the man stood his ground and refused to be treated like a sub-human by the LDS hierarchy.

gatiano:
Bilaal was born on 555 A.D, from the portion of the tribe of Judah , which came to be know as the Daanakiyl or Dongolawy residing in the land of Al-Habasha or Abysinia.
His duty was to pass the Scepter or staff (The same which Abraham carried, Ismael , Moses, Bilaal's father Rabah) and it was passed to Bilaal. Bilaal passed the scepter/Staff from the Israelite unto the Ishmaelites, to Prophet Muhammad.
Ishmael was the son of Abraham from Haggai who was a daughter of Imhotep. Haggai was not a slave either.
Bilaal was also a distant relative of Prophet Muhammad.

Bilaal passed away in 641 A.D at the age of 90 contuary to 58 on google or by the white-arabs, He was buried in Syria. His descendants went on to create the malian empire which extended to Morocco. Malian empire was vast. There are Black people still in those area of Morocco, and across North Africa up on to Israel and Arabia.

Thank you for taking the time. Interesting information, and definitely a unique viewpoint in many aspects. Quite divergent from the "mainstream." It should just lead to a lively and spirited debate.

gatiano:
Anytime brother.

-Sister Isalegangan

1 Like

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
It wasn't only Musaylimat that was used to impersonate Prophet Muhammad as A Prophet of God, There was also an impostor for Jesus, For other Prophets too, including Fard Muhammad. Each time God sents a messenger, the devils goes to make theirs too to fool the world, they could do so because they know the prophesies; And they were given or taught the 33rd degree knowledge.
Abu Bakr was in force with the fake jews and christians, His underage daughter given to Muhammad was a way to subdue his work, which Muhammad didn't fall for, However, the christians are now today fond of saying He had an underage girl as wife, When infact the love of Muhammad's life was older than He is, 9 years older.

Bilaal didn't have to deal with the sahabah because they were all killed, Bilal simply didn't take orders from Abu bakr. He went by his own way according to the white-arabs. what exactly transpired between Bilal and new muslims(Abu bakr and musaylimat), i have no idea.

Allah in the person of Master Fard Muhammad is true, and 100% correct. If He was arab, the white arabs won't have had problems with it, Most of them accepted the isis murderer as their mahdi isn't it?
If he was fake jewish, it would have been ok, or if he were to be caucasian christian, They will all have accepted him, And the messed up thing about it all is that Black people all over the world would have accepted it 100% if Fard Muhammad was caucasian, or white arab, or fake jew or akhenazi or even light skinned indian or persian. We would have all gone out kissing his feet.

That Fard Muhammad was of a Jet Black father gave the world a heavy punch, Born of a White mother just for strategies makes the non-black more mad.

Now, when Fard Muhammad first came, nobody knew who He was until Elijah Muhammad approached him, and told him "I know who you are, to which Fard responded, only you know, don't tell anybody". He never told nobody, It was Elijah Muhammad who said it after Fard Muhammad ascended. However, Elijah was right.
Towards the end of Elijah teachings/lessons in the THEOLOGY OF TIME, He made one very powerful statement that put everybody in shock and it was "Master Fard Muhammad is Allah, The Blackman and The Blackwoman, every one of them is Allah".
Remember, in the period of 1934 to 1975, We were still babies, we were in darkness, that we could not be brought into the light of knowledge so fast, so he taught us like a baby. Now we are growing.
As Master Fard Muhammad is Allah, So You are Allah too in your person. The only difference is Fard knows what you are yet to know.
In 1930, He taught us a lot of information about the universe which the white/modern scientists are just finding out now.

We are composed of conscious memory and unconsious memory, we are born with these two memory, never mix unconscious with subconscious, they are two very seperate things.
Conscious memory is what we know as ourselves now, unconscious memories are those that we have before we were born. It is removed from us during conception so that we can gain experience, Thus every black person is a eternal being, a reincarnated being. when we are in cosmic unity, we become as one called ONE GOD.
Jesus was born with only all of his conscious memory, that is why it is referred to as a virgin birth. Jesus said He was there when the universe is being created, True, So are You Sister.

The 24 Elders of the Bible are 12 Kings and 12 Queens. A man is not complete without a woman, and vice versa. We are born in pairs.

isalegan2:
I really enjoyed reading the posts. I appreciate your time and dedication to share your knowledge. And doing so with maturity, despite negative feedback and outright insults often thrown your way.

Even if I do not share your views on something, I can still give you credit for your effort.

There is so much. . . here. lol.

One thing I have run across, but not often, is the belief amongst some segment of American Muslims who say that Wallace Fard is God. I think this is fundamentally a problem. Few Muslims will even consider anything you say after equating anyone/thing with Allah. I'm not even sure Fard himself made such a claim. The man was obviously very inspired and did some wonderful things with Elijah Muhammed, but most assuredly any discussant (amongst Muslims) claiming he is God will run into an obstacle.

About Bilal, I can see where this man may have also inspired Prophet Muhammed, and I will keep learning more about him.

Okay. Good point. Bilal was undoubtedly very close to the Prophet. Of course, once the Prophet passed away, Bilal had to deal with the Sahabahs and the other Muslims. Anything is possible, and we can't blame Prophet Muhammad for any of the behaviours of his survivors. Interesting viewpoint.

Never heard of Musaylimat until now. I searched for info on him and. . .it is very interesting. So, while he was switching the Qur'an, what were Abu Bakr, Umar and all the others doing? undecided

So Abu Bakr helped him? shocked undecided What of the widow, Aisha, etc.?

You have a point there. The fact he was able to be the "First Muezzin" shows he had clout, at least while Prophet Muhammad was still alive.

This reminds me of the story of one of the first Black Mormons. I recently read some history of their founder Joseph Smith, and about what happened after his death - his successors proceeded to strip powers and Latter Day Church membership from an Black American man who had been a loyal and visionary leader in their early days. Simply because the man stood his ground and refused to be treated like a sub-human by the LDS hierarchy.

Thank you for taking the time. Interesting information, and definitely a unique viewpoint in many aspects. Quite divergent from the "mainstream." It should just lead to a lively and spirited debate.

-Sister Isalegangan

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by edrys(m): 5:13pm On Sep 17, 2015
Gatiano your messages always make me think twice but at a time all becomes muddled up. I will like to know the story/myth of how Oduduwa left Mecca to Ile-Ife(if Bilal is a black man, they could be a link I think). Likewise if you can link me up with books, links to read further.
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Our story/Our history goes back into several trillions of years, and according to Our Elders, it goes back into several universes. Thus, it can not be written in books or fully told or narrated by mouth with missing somethings up. There are those who have been given the task of keep a lot of these historical information among our Elders, they are called "Griots" and there are those who are choosen to guard the Griots.

Just like the tales in the popular series called "once upon a time"

One of the many reasons, if not the basic reasons why we have several tribes. Our Elders knew even before the invaders thought of invading Us, So They couldn't just put all the historical information, metallurgical sciences, mathematics etc on just one person, They had to find a group of people who they gave seperate knowledge. Each of these went different ways creating new identities and worth not. They were however permitted to always learn from one another, but with a strict rule of not copying one another.

So How can we get the entire truth if no Man can write it all or say it all? We have to be educated in the highest level which is the African Education. Keep in mind that most of the greek scholars that these modern people praised are all trained in Africa, also note that most of the Bible and Quran Prophets were also trained in Africa.

Other races needs to be educated. The African/Blackman and Blackwoman need to just remember. We just need to remember through rituals and initiations.

I do not know much yet about Oduduwa, But in my own opinion as of yet, Oduduwa is not a One person's name. It is a title, or A leader who leads a people from one place into another place where nobody is staying. Abraham/Ibrahim can be considered as Oduduwa, Moses may not fit that description because, his followers must have to be brave to enter the promise land and perhaps that biblical history is infact a prophesy.

Oduduwa personalities would also mean a builder of a civilization, that is why He/She is found in all Black tribes but as different names, and is also Male to some people and Female to another.

edrys:
Gatiano your messages always make me think twice but at a time all becomes muddled up. I will like to know the story/myth of how Oduduwa left Mecca to Ile-Ife(if Bilal is a black man, they could be a link I think). Likewise if you can link me up with books, links to read further.
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 6:55pm On Sep 17, 2015
When people see the statue of Oduduwa with that long rode on his head or cap and also a cobra on the depicted pharoah's head of Egypt, it may kind of seem weird. It is a pure science and the fact that, they are not to copy from that which they learnt from one another.

That cobra or the rod signifies "AN AWAKENED PERSON", "AN ENLIGHTENED PERSONALITY". That is what every Black person must achieve.
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by edrys(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
gatiano:
Our story/Our history goes back into several trillions of years, and according to Our Elders, it goes back into several universes. Thus, it can not be written in books or fully told or narrated by mouth with missing somethings up. There are those who have been given the task of keep a lot of these historical information among our Elders, they are called "Griots" and there are those who are choosen to guard the Griots.

Just like the tales in the popular series called "once upon a time"

One of the many reasons, if not the basic reasons why we have several tribes. Our Elders knew even before the invaders thought of invading Us, So They couldn't just put all the historical information, metallurgical sciences, mathematics etc on just one person, They had to find a group of people who they gave seperate knowledge. Each of these went different ways creating new identities and worth not. They were however permitted to always learn from one another, but with a strict rule of not copying one another.

So How can we get the entire truth if no Man can write it all or say it all? We have to be educated in the highest level which is the African Education. Keep in mind that most of the greek scholars that these modern people praised are all trained in Africa, also note that most of the Bible and Quran Prophets were also trained in Africa.

Other races needs to be educated. The African/Blackman and Blackwoman need to just remember. We just need to remember through rituals and initiations.

I do not know much yet about Oduduwa, But in my own opinion as of yet, Oduduwa is not a One person's name. It is a title, or A leader who leads a people from one place into another place where nobody is staying. Abraham/Ibrahim can be considered as Oduduwa, Moses may not fit that description because, his followers must have to be brave to enter the promise land and perhaps that biblical history is infact a prophesy.

Oduduwa personalities would also mean a builder of a civilization, that is why He/She is found in all Black tribes but as different names, and is also Male to some people and Female to another.

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
I did mention something about Our Elders learning from one place to another, throughout the Black indigenous tribes of this planet. They go as far as Haiti, to Papua new Guinea, all across Africa, and I mentioned that they are not to copy exactly what they've learnt picture for picture or word for word. The reason is very simple and single.

To prevent religion, and to increase Spirituality. How? When we learn something word for word, we tend to become robot and loose sight of the real thing. We become followers instead of studying to becoming our own masters and reaching oneness with our Higher Self.

Our learning structure is not such as though you would ask your teacher a question, and then he gives you his answer; No! that is noty natural, The teacher would ask in return, "what do you think about it"? He would put you into as state where you would examine and investigate your own question by yourself until you figure it out.
The outcome is you will never be wrong in the end, and may not have the best of the best answers which gives room for continuous improvement.
Thus, your answer would be different from everybody's else but never far apart.

If 20 of us were to eat a particular meal from the same pot, Each of us would taste that food much different ways that none of us would be able to give a word to that taste except only by the use of the very first language, which is the most perfect. Learning and knowledge and the mechanism of understanding is much the same.
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by isalegan2: 3:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Finding out Bilal is considered a Shia by some has led me to continue my small personal research about the reason for the enmity for Shias on the part of some Muslims. I don't get expressed feelings from Sunnis I talk to that they hate Shias but the "official" outlook seems to be unfavorable to them. I know there was a time even I wasn't sure what to think of them and almost got into a tiff with a wonderful Shia (who later became one of my most admired posters on NL) in Islam section. Just as I now also know better than to look unfavourably at NOI because many considered them inauthentic Muslims, innovative, etc.

So, what do you find is the reason for the mistreatment and oppression of Shias even in our dear country? I really commend for standing up to the whole world in this matter.

BTW, I noticed you mentioned Dr. Umar Abdullahi's work and some issues with his detractors. That was someone whose videos I had posted a few times in older posts and now have renewed interest in what he's been doing. Another person you might like is T. West of Afrisynergy; he did a lot during the persecution of Gaddafi and invasion of Lybia. I believe T. West/Afrisynergy had some problems with YouTube when they deleted his account in an attempt to silence him. But he succeeded in maintaining his channel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by Anas09: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2016
gatiano:

To be contd....
https://www.nairaland.com/2385544/sincere-questions-muslims
Help yourself by answering the questions in this link
Re: The Story Of Bilal Or Bilaal by gatiano(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
This may be long and I may have to go raw. It may sound racist, understand that, those are not my intention but they are the truth. Yet again, I will not impore you to see it as the truth but let Your Intuition guide you as you read this.
I am not a racist, However, the truth must be revealled and unfortunately, the truth is against the non-blacks. Let the Creator in You guide you the the truth.

What is Islam? It is freedom, truth, equality and justice. It had been since time began, it didn't just start in the time of Muhammad the prophet.
It is when all is balanced within a person in relationship with his/her surrounding and in relationship with the universe.
It is called by different names among all the Black nations/tribes of this earth planet.
Islam is a culture of the Ancient Black People of Northeastern Africa (today called middle-east). It is not a religion, Black people don't and in the ancient times before the presence of the non-blacks, never practiced religion.

We all as Black People had one source from which we got knowledge, for now a lot of people think that source was from Kemet(Ancient Egypt), but what and where is the source of that knowledge? We may talk more about this exchanging knowledge.
"YE" is an ancient egyptian word which means "To exist"
The ancient Hebrew turned this word to "Ha Ya" meaning "to exist", The ancient Hebrew were Black people.
The Yoruba, turned "Ha ya" into "A ya" meaning "Wife"- One capable of bringing in existence
The Yoruba turned the Egyptian word "Ye" into "Ya" and added the vowel "I" in front of the noun according the yoruba's phonetic rules to form "Iya" or "Yeye" (Iya mi/Yeye mi) whose original meaning means- " One who causes me to exist"
In Tshi language- "Ye mi"- "My maker",
In Ewe language- "Nye" - meaning "To be".

Black people or Nations always learned and are still learning from one another. However, One of the basic and strict rule "You must not repeat exactly, you must change the words but must have or carry the same meaning. Why? So that the people won't become robots (religious). It afford us the ability to be able to think like a humanbeing.

So who is a muslim? A muslim is a person who follows the rules laid out by Allah, which is Islam(Freedom, justice, equality and truth).

The Blackman and Black woman are a natural muslim, righteous by nature, but because of mixing with the non-blacks have learnt unrighteousness and evil.

The non-blacks are naturally evil, but the Black people taught them how to be righteous, thus they have the opportunity to learn righteousness and with constant dedication and practices can continue to build up their characters forever.

There are now three types of Muslim
1) The natural muslims (Black people)
2) The learnt muslims (non-blacks)
3) the natural muslims 99.5% of whom have learnt the ways of the non-black and must now revert back to their original self.

WHERE AND WHEN THE PROBLEM BEGAN.
It began after teaching the non-blacks to be righteous which included: mathematics, sciences, astronomy, masonry etc and all human endevours.
Because of greed of power and position, they began to form several sub-groups dividing up the lessons, into judaism, christianity, hinduism, mohammedian, sufi, sunni, shia, zorothustra etc. Each of them thinking their way is the better one and entitled to such and such etc. To make matter worst, They each began to super impose this debased knowledge which is non-sense on other people.
If they say 5+5=10, they the non-blacks wants everybody to believe the same thing that 5+5=10, and never 7+3, or 9+1, or 2+8.

So today we have th debased, diabolic, twisted, and incomplete knowledge that the non-blacks have twisted and enforced throughout the world. And it has began to cause problems that will eventually lead to their extinction and their annihilation. They will fight till the death. Black people will die and get themselves killed to if they continue to immitate the non-blacks. All our death are as a result of immitating them. We should just sit back be ourselves and enjoy the real movie.

Bilal was never a shia, He was just a righteous muslim. (any other thing is a complete fabrication).
Your wonderful shia muslim, is not a shia, He is simply just a righteous muslim tapping into his/her righteous self.
Righteous means to always to that which is right and balanced.

isalegan2:
Finding out Bilal is considered a Shia by some has led me to continue my small personal research about the reason for the enmity for Shias on the part of some Muslims. I don't get expressed feelings from Sunnis I talk to that they hate Shias but the "official" outlook seems to be unfavorable to them. I know there was a time even I wasn't sure what to think of them and almost got into a tiff with a wonderful Shia (who later became one of my most admired posters on NL) in Islam section. Just as I now also know better than to look unfavourably at NOI because many considered them inauthentic Muslims, innovative, etc.

So, what do you find is the reason for the mistreatment and oppression of Shias even in our dear country? I really commend for standing up to the whole world in this matter.

BTW, I noticed you mentioned Dr. Umar Abdullahi's work and some issues with his detractors. That was someone whose videos I had posted a few times in older posts and now have renewed interest in what he's been doing. Another person you might like is T. West of Afrisynergy; he did a lot during the persecution of Gaddafi and invasion of Lybia. I believe T. West/Afrisynergy had some problems with YouTube when they deleted his account in an attempt to silence him. But he succeeded in maintaining his channel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam / Warning To Born Again Christians And Pastors Who Became Athiest / Pentecostal Churches And Our Lord's Prayer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 194
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.