Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam (3506 Views)

Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Atheists, Please Leave Christianity Alone / Why Africans Should Not Follow Abrahamic Religions (christianity, Islam, Judaism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 6:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
God is not the old man with white long beards sitting on the throne.
That is the artistic representation of God by mankind
God is the source of all energy
Everything that contains energy is part of God
You and me the trees, water, air
Every matter and atom originate from the source of energy God

For in truth,beneath our skin,black,white,red,igbo, Yoruba, Egyptian,Greek,american, Muslim, Christian,Hindu, atheist or African traditional practitioner,we are all the same. The notion of separation only exists in the mind of the unenlightened.

THE STORY OF ADAM AND EVE IS A FALLACY BY THE HEBREWS
So From your allusion above we should conclude that God only created Adam and Eve of the hebrew extraction. A quick question for you (who then is responsible for the creation of the black man like yourself,or the red Indian, the Arabs and everyother human who doesn't have hebrew genes flowing in their veins?) Or perhaps the devil did? or maybe we just materialised from thin air?

Nigerian christians and muslims should embrace the religion of their fore-fathers not the white mans foreign religion
In conclusion I leave you with a quote by max muller "He who knows only one religion knows none

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MindHacker9009(m): 7:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
Religion of their ancestor did not stop slave trade, did not stop colonization and it did not bring about technological advancement.

Nigerians should follow reformed Judaism instead as Jesus Christ has now turned out to be a HOAX created by the Roman Empire 2000 years ago.

Here's What Nobody Told You About Adam And Eve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxZ7RMHt4g

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mutant001:

For in truth,beneath our skin,black,white,red,igbo, Yoruba, Egyptian,Greek,american, Muslim, Christian,Hindu, atheist or African traditional practitioner,we are all the same. The notion of separation only exists in the mind of the unenlightened.
So From your allusion above we should conclude that God only created Adam and Eve of the hebrew extraction. A quick question for you (who then is responsible for the creation of the black man like yourself,or the red Indian, the Arabs and everyother human who doesn't have hebrew genes flowing in their veins?) Or perhaps the devil did? or maybe we just materialised from thin air?
Nigerian christians and muslims should embrace the religion of their fore-fathers not the white mans foreign religion
In conclusion I leave you with a quote by max muller "He who knows only one religion knows none.
Lol. What benefits would I get from embracing the religion of my ancestors?

In my father's family, they worship 9 different gods, Ogun, Esu, Sango etc.
There are stories that my fore fathers sacrificed a whole human being for rituals. They did other atrocities.
Their Gods and their religion have negative effect on the society.

Embracing the religion of ancestors would be the least to do.

The God of the Hebrews is the only true God.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7314493/woman-burnt-girl-15-rendered#116318999

My ancestors were ignorant and they worshiped demons as their God.

Here's a quote from Jesus : "by their fruits you will know them".

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mutant001:

In conclusion I leave you with a quote by max muller "He who knows only one religion knows none

Who told you Adam and Eve were Hebrews?

There is no disputing the fact that the Creator of the heavens, the earth the seas and everything in them is the source of life. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have requirements.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2022
elated177:

Who told you Adam and Eve were Hebrews?

There is no disputing the fact that the Creator of the heavens, the earth the seas and everything in them is the source of life. This doesn't mean that he doesn't have requirements.
the story of adam and eve were hebrew myths
Go do some extensive research on that

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2022
cornelboy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7314493/woman-burnt-girl-15-rendered#116318999

My ancestors were ignorant and they worshiped demons as their God.

Here's a quote from Jesus : "by their fruits you will know them".
demons don't exist don't be gullible
Your ancestors had that thirst for human blood to appease their gods but has payed for it one way or the other and that should not deter you from embracing the religion of your ancestors

Just like the Jews also did the same, likewise christianity and islam and this three religion are just like any other religion and nothing special

Your ancestors religion, islam, christianity, buddhism, taoism, hinduism etc all have numerous gods but a supreme God is always present, these gods are portrayed either as lesser siblings or children formed from the energy of the supreme

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 11:21pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mutant001:
Your ancestors had that thirst for human blood to appease their gods but has payed for it one way or the other and that should not deter you from embracing the religion of your ancestors
Just like the Jews also did the same, likewise christianity and islam and this three religion are just like any other religion and nothing special
Your ancestors religion, islam, christianity, buddhism, taoism, hinduism etc all have numerous gods but a supreme God is always present, these gods are portrayed either as lesser siblings or children formed from the energy of the supreme
Lol.
Demon exist don't be dumb.
The gods they worshiped are demons.

Why should I embrace a God that drinks human blood?

So how did you find out that there's a supreme god with lesser counterparts?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mutant001:
The one true God who's the creator of the universe chose Abraham, made his descendants a nation and gave them a way of worship.

The true almighty God revealed himself to the jews. They didn't wake up one day and started worshipping what they didn't know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.
So how did you find out that a supreme god with lesser counterparts?

The freedom of speech, expression, worship and association is for everyone, the OP simply raised a suggestion i will rather advice him to take the lead then when everyone see the benefits of his suggestion they will follow, but as for me and my household it's JEHOVAH the God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Jacob (Israel) we will worship! Joshua 24:15

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 12:20am On Sep 04, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. What benefits would I get from embracing the religion of my ancestors?

In my father's family, they worship 9 different gods, Ogun, Esu, Sango etc.
There are stories that my fore fathers sacrificed a whole human being for rituals. They did other atrocities.
Their Gods and their religion have negative effect on the society.

Embracing the religion of ancestors would be the least to do.

The God of the Hebrews is the only true God.
Abraham worshipped a pagan god, so did Isaac and Jacob

Is this not brainwash and mental slavery to reject your identity and lose pride in your ancestors just because some white men tell you lies. They preach a heaven that is filled with white God, white jesus and white angels
In our african religion, Dark-skinned gods, dark skinned angels and the blacks are those with abnormalities to the white.

The god of the Hebrew is like sango, ogun, edu etc nothing more, nothing less... nothing special

Go and embrace your ancestral religion because your ancestors fought with their blood for your land and you should worship the god that made it possible for your ancestor to actually be your ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 12:47am On Sep 04, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol.

So how did you find out that there's a supreme god with lesser counterparts?
demons and devil don't exist don't be a fool
The supreme being created both good and evil
Do you think the god of the jew who commanded the amalakites to be killed would still allow the so called fictitious demon to still leave?
Do you think the god who destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire will give the devil and his demon a chance to breathe in this universe
Do you think the fiery god who wiped the whole earth with floods killing millions and saving noah and his family allow the devil to still exist?

That your ancestors used human for sacrifice shouldnt be a reason to denounce your ancestral religion...they flawed and the supreme being punished them severly for it
We have churches that uses a whole human to build a foundation of a church but you won't know but still use the bible and the god which they worship in the alter to still heal humans and do signs and wanders and you see the same members of the church give testimony on what god has done for them still wouldn't deter people from going to church

We have natural unseen forces created by the supreme and anyhow you choose to go by it the gods will do your bidding whether you use human sacrifice or animal sacrifice...but remember there is LAW OF KARMA

Ps: embrace the religion of your ancestors and see yourself enlightened in another dimension

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 1:05am On Sep 04, 2022
cornelboy:

The one true God who's the creator of the universe chose Abraham, made his descendants a nation and gave them a way of worship.

The true almighty God revealed himself to the jews. They didn't wake up one day and started worshipping what they didn't know.
Why are isrealites the center of your God's attention?
Was is it only the isrealites that were living on earth before the law of Moses was passed on to them?
Why did God as an incarnate deity decide to be born in isreal?
What is so special about isreal?
My dear you are just a zombie following and worshipping the Jewish gods
After all the fictitious adam and eve were white with long hairs not blacks with afro hairs....simply means they don't have you(african) in their agenda
Don't be a fool go and embrace the gods of your ancestors and not a foreign jewish god
If the Jewish god was angry with human does it make sense for a blood sacrifice be made for the supreme God to forgive

Ps: the Jewish god did not show himself to abraham....abraham was the mouthpiece of the gods just like the native doctors you have in your village

No man born of a woman has ever seen the supreme GOD or know what or how he looks like,I repeat no man

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mutant001:
Was is it only the isrealites that were living on earth before the law of Moses was passed on to them?
After all the fictitious adam and eve were white with long hairs not blacks with afro hairs....simply means they don't have you(african) in their agenda
Don't be a fool go and embrace the gods of your ancestors and not a foreign jewish god
If the Jewish god was angry with human does it make sense for a blood sacrifice be made for the supreme God to forgive
Ps: the Jewish god did not show himself to abraham....abraham was the mouthpiece of the gods just like the native doctors you have in your village
No man born of a woman has ever seen the supreme GOD or know what or how he looks like,I repeat no man
You didn't get the full picture.
The Israelites were/are Abraham's descendants. God promised Abraham that he would make a nation out of me.

Before God called Abraham out of his people, he was an idolater together with his household. They were worshipping object gods.

The true God who's the creator of the universe revealed himself to Abraham, made a nation through him and gave them his laws, how to cohabit together peacefully and a way of worship.

The God of the Jews also claimed to be the only true God and he proved it.

That means the gods of my ancestors like Sango, Ogun, Esu, orunmila are nothing. These gods were even once mortal men but we're idolised.

The God of the Jews is so the God of everyone.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mutant001:
demons and devil don't exist don't be a fool
The supreme being created both good and evil
Do you think the god of the jew who commanded the amalakites to be killed would still allow the so called fictitious demon to still leave?
Do you think the god who destroyed sodom and gomorrah with fire will give the devil and his demon a chance to breathe in this universe
Do you think the fiery god who wiped the whole earth with floods killing millions and saving noah and his family allow the devil to still exist?
That your ancestors used human for sacrifice shouldnt be a reason to denounce your ancestral religion...they flawed and the supreme being punished them severly for it
We have churches that uses a whole human to build a foundation of a church but you won't know but still use the bible and the god which they worship in the alter to still heal humans and do signs and wanders and you see the same members of the church give testimony on what god has done for them still wouldn't deter people from going to church
We have natural unseen forces created by the supreme and anyhow you choose to go by it the gods will do your bidding whether you use human sacrifice or animal sacrifice...but remember there is LAW OF KARMA
Ps: embrace the religion of your ancestors and see yourself enlightened in another dimension
Your so full of confusion.
If you have questions you can ask but one at a time.

I only worship the true God and I'm trying to do his wills.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mutant001:
Abraham worshipped a pagan god, so did Isaac and Jacob
Is this not brainwash and mental slavery to reject your identity and lose pride in your ancestors just because some white men tell you lies. They preach a heaven that is filled with white God, white jesus and white angels
In our african religion, Dark-skinned gods, dark skinned angels and the blacks are those with abnormalities to the white.
The god of the Hebrew is like sango, ogun, edu etc nothing more, nothing less... nothing special
Go and embrace your ancestral religion because your ancestors fought with their blood for your land and you should worship the god that made it possible for your ancestor to actually be your ancestors.
Everything you put up here are your subjective opinions.

The God of the Jews is not like any other gods.
He's the creator of the universe and also the creator your so called gods.

Abraham worshipped a pagan gods before the true God called him out of his people.

His offsprings worshipped the true God. They were not pagans.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Nigerians should embrace science and not any bloody ancestors religion. We are now more smarter than our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Quintopia: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2022
MindHacker9009:
Religion of their ancestor did not stop slave trade, did not stop colonization and it did not bring about technological advancement.

Traditional religion had nothing to do with those things you mentioned.

Unless you will also blame christianity and islam for all the problems of the world today, from drug trafficking to wars, government corruption, economic exploitation and inequality, underdevelopment, human rights abuses, dictatorship, racism, ethnic rivalry, starvation, environmental degradation, climate change, plus hunger and disease affecting billions of people today.

If you're going to abandon African religion on the grounds you mentioned, then there are no grounds for following foreign religions either, because they are just as 'guilty' of ''not being able to stop'' all these woes I listed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 7:13am On Sep 05, 2022
Skyview01:
Nigerians should embrace science and not any bloody ancestors religion. We are now more smarter than our ancestors.
science is good but you shouldn't abondon the gods of your ancestors because the spiritual controls the physical

If you rely only on science without a supernatural force protecting you then you are as good as dead
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 7:16am On Sep 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Everything you put up here are your subjective opinions.

The God of the Jews is not like any other gods.
He's the creator of the universe and also the creator your so called gods.

Abraham worshipped a pagan gods before the true God called him out of his people.

His offsprings worshipped the true God. They were not pagans.
you are Typing arrant NONSENSE!!!
you haven't answered the questions I asked you

DON'T BE A FOOL GO AND EMBRACE THE gods OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND NOT A FOREIGN JEWISH god

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2022
cornelboy:

You didn't get the full picture.
The Israelites were/are Abraham's descendants. God promised Abraham that he would make a nation out of me.

Before God called Abraham out of his people, he was an idolater together with his household. They were worshipping object gods.

The true God who's the creator of the universe revealed himself to Abraham, made a nation through him and gave them his laws, how to cohabit together peacefully and a way of worship.

The God of the Jews also claimed to be the only true God and he proved it.

That means the gods of my ancestors like Sango, Ogun, Esu, orunmila are nothing. These gods were even once mortal men but we're idolised.

The God of the Jews is so the God of everyone.
you are completely deceived and enslaved
If you don't break free from slavery by the Jewish gods you might as well die as a gullible slave

The isrealites were/are abraham's isrealites and their jewish gods told abraham their mouthpiece that he will make a nation out of abraham simply shows that you are Suffering from brain tumor
If you think that the supreme GOD that created the whole universe would pick a single sinful tribe and build his empire and abondon other ethnic tribe and country then you must be a "BIG FOOL"
IF you think that you are a descendant of abraham then you must be living in a fools paradise
Do you have any hebrew gene in you?
Do you have their dna?
Wow foolish nigerias did that and found out that their was no blood dna linking them to jews so that assertion is null and void

It wasn't the supreme God that called abraham it was their pagan god that called abraham to worship it

The supreme true GOD never revealed himself to abraham, abraham heard the voice of the Jewish pagan god, made a nation through him and gave them his laws

You must be stupid if you think the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE would stoop so low to prove himself to the creatures he created in the planet he also created.....common sense Should have told you it was a jewish god abraham was talking about

The god of your ancestors are also the same with the god of the Jews, no gods is special than the other... all gods are energy from the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE
THE only difference is that the Jews were smarter than africans documenting their gods in torah while africans abondon theirs and we're following other people's gods
Just like Jesus was a mortal man and idolized by Christians.... receive sense

The gods of the Jews is not the god of everyone... speak for yourself stop making stupid generalization
We have about 5000gods for now in this planet earth including the Jewish gods all created by the supreme God of the universe
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 8:06am On Sep 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Your so full of confusion.
If you have questions you can ask but one at a time.

I only worship the true God and I'm trying to do his wills.
you are the one that is confused and disoriented
If your brain is capable enough counter me with valid points?....don't be a zombie

You only worship the Jewish pagan gods and you are doing his will and abondoning the gods of your ancestors Which gave you life
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
the story of adam and eve were hebrew myths
Go do some extensive research on that

I don't think you know what you are saying. Adam was a mixture of all the races on earth. No where in my Scriptures was it even implied that Adam was Hebrew. If there is, show me.
If Adam and Eve were Hebrews, then we are all Hebrews. It is that simple.

About worshipping the gods of your ancestors, that is your prerogative.

As for me, Elated177, and my household, we will worship YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the God of all the races on the surface of the earth - Black, Brown, White, etc. He loves all those who turn away from their wickedness and turn to his Salvation, his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, regardless of race, tribe, ethnicity or language. He doesn't look at the colour of your skin or the language on tongue. He looks at your deeds. After all, he made them all - Whites, Blacks, Browns, etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
you are the one that is confused and disoriented
If your brain is capable enough counter me with valid points?....don't be a zombie.
You only worship the Jewish pagan gods and you are doing his will and abondoning the gods of your ancestors Which gave you life
Lol. Which god of your land gave you life cheesy
The God of the Hebrews proved to be the creator and the only true God.

Where are the gods of my ancestors?
Which book did they inspire?

What are their impact in the society today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
If you don't break free from slavery by the Jewish gods you might as well die as a gullible slave
The isrealites were/are abraham's isrealites and their jewish gods told abraham their mouthpiece that he will make a nation out of abraham simply shows that you are Suffering from brain tumor
If you think that the supreme GOD that created the whole universe would pick a single sinful tribe and build his empire and abondon other ethnic tribe and country then you must be a "BIG FOOL"
IF you think that you are a descendant of abraham then you must be living in a fools paradise
Do you have their dna?
Wow foolish nigerias did that and found out that their was no blood dna linking them to jews so that assertion is null and void
It wasn't the supreme God that called abraham it was their pagan god that called abraham to worship it
The supreme true GOD never revealed himself to abraham, abraham heard the voice of the Jewish pagan god, made a nation through him and gave them his laws
You must be stupid if you think the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE would stoop so low to prove himself to the creatures he created in the planet he also created.....common sense Should have told you it was a jewish god abraham was talking about
The god of your ancestors are also the same with the god of the Jews, no gods is special than the other... all gods are energy from the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE
THE only difference is that the Jews were smarter than africans documenting their gods in torah while africans abondon theirs and we're following other people's gods
The gods of the Jews is not the god of everyone... speak for yourself stop making stupid generalization
We have about 5000gods for now in this planet earth including the Jewish gods all created by the supreme God of the universe
Out of these gods, only the God of the Hebrews claimed to be the only true God and he proved it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by cornelboy(f): 9:04pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:
you are Typing arrant NONSENSE!!!
you haven't answered the questions I asked you
DON'T BE A FOOL GO AND EMBRACE THE gods OF YOUR ANCESTORS AND NOT A FOREIGN JEWISH god
God almighty didn't just pick Israel out of every other tribe. He started with Abraham and made a nation out of him.
Israel was part of his salvation plan for mankind. He had to start from one man Abraham.

Genesis 18:18
[18]“For Abraham will certainly become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth will be blessed through him.

So the almighty had everyone in mind.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2022
Mutant001:

Do you have their dna?

You keep talking about "ancestors", do we all share the same ancestors? Does an Igbo man share the same ancestors with a Fulani man? Does a Yoruba man share the same ancestors with a Hausa man? Does an Ijaw man have the same ancestors with the Ikwerre or Ogoni or Efik? Has the Idoma man told you that he has the same ancestors with the Igala man? When did a Ghanaian tell you that he shared the same ancestors with the Ivorien?

Even among the Igbo, did our various ancestors worship the same deities?

What is your tribe?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2022
elated177:

You keep talking about "ancestors", do we all share the same ancestors? Does an Igbo man share the same ancestors with a Fulani man? Does a Yoruba man share the same ancestors with a Hausa man? Does an Ijaw man have the same ancestors with the Ikwerre or Ogoni or Efik? Has the Idoma man told you that he has the same ancestors with the Igala man? When did a Ghanaian tell you that he shared the same ancestors with the Ivorien?

Even among the Igbo, did our various ancestors worship the same deities?

What is your tribe?
embrace the religion of your ancestors simply means each africans tribe and ethnic groups clinge forth to the religion of their different tribes and ancestral origin

Every africans have different tribes and ethnicity with different religion before the european enslaved them with their foreign religion

If the africans were steadfast and clinged to their religion like a life supporter irrespective of whether they were colonized or not they would have formed a religion that would be recognized on a global scale like the hindus and buddhist

AFRICANS ARE MORONS
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 10:49am On Sep 06, 2022
elated177:

I don't think you know what you are saying. Adam was a mixture of all the races on earth. No where in my Scriptures was it even implied that Adam was Hebrew. If there is, show me.

As for me, Elated177, and my household, we will worship YHVH Almighty, the one and only true God, the Creator of the heavens, the earth, the seas and everything in them. He is the God of all the races on the surface of the earth - Black, Brown, White, etc. He loves all those who turn away from their wickedness and turn to his Salvation, his Word, his begotten Son, Yahushua the Messiah, regardless of race, tribe, ethnicity or language. He doesn't look at the colour of your skin or the language on tongue. He looks at your deeds. After all, he made them all - Whites, Blacks, Browns, etc.
Quite hilarious as the daft f@ggot turned himself to a clergyman giving crappy sermon. Who asked you all those shiit?
The story of adam and eve was a fictional story...it was a fallacy
If you think that adam and eve was a mixture of all races then you must be a moronic retardated drunkard
The garden of eden is located at the head of the Persian Gulf, in southern Mesopotamia (now Iraq) where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers run into the sea; and in Armenia.
If you think you have a blood line link to adam and eve then you must be living in a fools paradise
After all adam and eve were depicted as whites with long curly hairs not blacks with afro hairs

The white man has so dealt with africans that after granting them independence they are still spiritually and physically enslaved by the white mans religion and culture..
This disease will eat you and ravage you like cancer until you give the foreign man his religion and embrace the religion of your forefathers

And what makes you think the pagan god in the bible is the true God?
You are Typing from a myopic perspective you are not yet enlightened
You need to be exposed if you cling to only one religion without broaden your horizon to other religion then you know nothing about GOD
If you think that the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE IS A GOD to only one religion then you must be a "BIG FOOL"
every religion is about tolerance and doing good to one another
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:10am On Sep 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol. Which god of your land gave you life cheesy
The God of the Hebrews proved to be the creator and the only true God.

Where are the gods of my ancestors?
Which book did they inspire?

What are their impact in the society today?
what did you think was preserving and sustaining the life of your ancestors long ago before the white man brought his foreign religion to africans?
If you think the pagan god of the hebrews is the only TRUE SUPREME GOD that created the universe then you must be densed
If you think that the SUPREME GOD will stoop so low to prove to his creatures that he is a SUPREME GOD in the planet earth he created you must be a clown

You have abondoned the gods of your ancestors to worship a jewish pagan god
Wow it is not your fault it is africans faults for abondoning their gods and worshipping other foreign gods
If they were wise they would have formed their own religion and the indigenous Blac african clergies in their respective ethnic groups could have written books, hymns and praises inspired by their gods...it such a pity they allowed the white man to rip them off their heritage, culture and religion

INFACT AFRICANS ARE ZOMBIES

PS: THE SUPREME GOD IS GOD OF DIVERSITY GOD IS LIKE A DIAMOND WITH DIFFERENT FACETS
GOD IS LIKE A TREE WITH MANY BRANCHES
LIKE AN ACTOR TAKES ON DIFFERENT KIND OF ROLES THE SUPREME GOD TAKES ON MANY INFINITE FORMS
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by elated177: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2022
Mutant001:
Quite hilarious as the daft f@ggot turned himself to a clergyman giving crappy sermon. Who asked you all those shiit?
The story of adam and eve was a fictional story...it was a fallacy
If you think that adam and eve was a mixture of all races then you must be a moronic retardated drunkard
The garden of eden is located at the head of the Persian Gulf, in southern Mesopotamia (now Iraq) where the Tigris and Euphrates rivers run into the sea; and in Armenia.
If you think you have a blood line link to adam and eve then you must be living in a fools paradise
After all adam and eve were depicted as whites with long curly hairs not blacks with afro hairs

The white man has so dealt with africans that after granting them independence they are still spiritually and physically enslaved by the white mans religion and culture..
This disease will eat you and ravage you like cancer until you give the foreign man his religion and embrace the religion of your forefathers

And what makes you think the pagan god in the bible is the true God?
You are Typing from a myopic perspective you are not yet enlightened
You need to be exposed if you cling to only one religion without broaden your horizon to other religion then you know nothing about GOD
If you think that the SUPREME GOD OF THE UNIVERSE IS A GOD to only one religion then you must be a "BIG FOOL"
every religion is about tolerance and doing good to one another

Chai, I felt your frustration. Ndo o! You even attempted to project your detestable faggötry to me. You no fit. You go wail and lament tire.

You resorted to futilities rather than face facts. Ndo o! Here they are again:

elated177:

Now, wail and lament some more and display more mutations. You are still mutating.
Re: Nigerians should embrace the god of their ancestors and leave christianity/islam by Mutant001: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2022
cornelboy:

Out of these gods, only the God of the Hebrews claimed to be the only true God and he proved it.
these gods are the same with the pagan gods of the Hebrews.
The gods of your ancestors have being doing a lot for them before the white man brought his foreign gods.
DEFINITION OF THE SUPREME GOD
the source of creation
the ultimate
the inexpressible and indefinable
the unnameable
the natural universe as a whole
the way of nature as a whole
It cannot be perceived but it can be observed in the things of the world. Although it gives rise to all being, it does not itself have being.
The name that can be named is not the eternal name.
The Nameless is the origin of Heaven and Earth;
The Named is the mother of all things.
There was something undifferentiated and yet complete,
Which existed before Heaven and Earth.
Soundless and formless it depends on nothing and does not change.
It operates everywhere and is free from danger.
It may be considered the mother of the universe.
You do not know its name; you call it GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Beware Of This Drink(pictures) / Is It A Sin For A Born Again Christian To Drink Palm Wine? / The Idea Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.