Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Girlfriend Acting Strangely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Acting Strangely (1188 Views)

A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely / My Girlfriend Acting Strange / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Acting Strangely by truthalways(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2015
My girlfriend behaves in a very strange way, this week she is all lovey dovey, calling, texting and next week she can just snub me as if we dont know each other, is this a normal female behaviour.
NB:- We rarely see each other too
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by cozy7(m): 4:28pm On May 10, 2015
U hardly see each other? I thing u should address that ASAP. I think you're at d verge of loosing her finally....hence d snubbing. I strongly believe she loves u but there is someone else in her world, So her heart is divided.....U need to become more interactive, more caring, romantic.... Spend more time with her....could be she's facing some problems but doesn't wanna tell u (be d man n find out).

On a lighter note, plz take her for deliverance. I recommend T.B. Joshua.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by izuch(m): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
She might be suffering from a multiple personality disorder or she keeps having constant mood swings. Take her to go see a shrink. But if i were you i would bail!

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:35pm On May 10, 2015
truthalways:
My girlfriend behaves in a very strange way, this week she is all lovey dovey, calling, texting and next week she can just snub me as if we dont know each other, is this a normal female behaviour.
NB:- We rarely see each other too

Your girlfriend is a disciple of Cleopatra, the Egyptian Princess. What Cleopatra did to Julius Caesar is what she's doing to you - having you hooked to her and your world revolving around her. You can't get out of your mind and you constantly crave to tame her, right? You never would...except you arm yourself with the right knowledge.

To understand a woman, you have to get into her head.

You want to know the TRUTH ALWAYS? Get a copy of the ' THE ART OF SEDUCTION' by ROBERT GREENE.

It's a complicated book which requires a requisite knowledge of psychology and philosophy to comprehend it. Thank me latersmiley.
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 10, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Your girlfriend is a disciple of Cleopatra, the Egyptian Princess. What Cleopatra did to Julius Caesar is what she's doing to you - having you hooked to her and your world revolving around her. You can't get out of your mind and you constantly crave to tame her, right? You never would...except you arm yourself with the right knowledge.

To understand a woman, you have to get into her head.

You want to know the TRUTH ALWAYS? Get a copy of the ' THE ART OF SEDUCTION' by ROBERT GREENE.

It's a complicated book which requires a requisite knowledge of psychology and philosophy to comprehend it. Thank me latersmiley.
on point
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by ginawest(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2015
i bought and read dat book once...i was only seeing big big grammer. i didn't understand understand wot dey were talking bou at all
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by okiezman(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2015
Only a man can wait for a woman.... a man that thinks a woman is waiting for him must be a fool....girls only do anything they feel is good @ d moment

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by truthalways(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2015
Am even getting more confused with these comments am reading.
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 10, 2015
truthalways:
Am even getting more confused with these comments am reading.

Lol. grin grin
Re: Girlfriend Acting Strangely by Babe2sure(f): 8:21pm On May 10, 2015
She is bi-polar. People suffering from "Bi-polar disorder" or "Multiple personality disorder"(in extreme cases) behaves like that. I once had a friend like that, she will be so friendly and caring today, she will snub and back-stab you the next day. When our other friends complain about her attitude, I do tell them it's not her fault(Mood swing). I had to cut off from her,when I couldn't take it anymore. People like that has underlying depression as the main cause.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Women / Why Are Some Guys Begging Ladies On Social Media For Their Unclad Pix? / My Girlfriend Asked Me To Fight For Her I Refused And She Left Me:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.