Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely (4969 Views)

Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Lady Narrates How She Started Dating Her Ex-boyfriend's Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by EyeBee04(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2017
My dear love,
I jst flashed bak 2 hw we started, frm frnds we started datin, u told me abt ur life and ur past wit guys and hw unlucky u'v bin cos most guys u'v met usually lust afta u and nt truly love u, I told u abt myslf too and my past wit women, as tym went by, we fell inlove and started datin officially, I decided to dedicate myslf to lovin u truly and do evrytin I can to make u hapi, I am even ready to put my lyf on da line for u, dats hw much and true I love u amaka, I turned away frm evry female in my lyf and decided 2 focus on u and u alone. We spent tyms 2geda, even lived 2geda, made sacrifices for each oda, advised each oda, planned 2geda, played wit each oda, even got angry at each oda bt got ova it, we did a lot 2geda, I decided to remove evry distractions and focus on four things only, GOD, YOU, MONEY and MY FAMILY. I looked forward to startin a beautiful and hapi family wit u somday, I looked forward to stayin wit u foreva da woman I love and growin old wit u. Then we came dwn to lagos, tins went on wel, we hoped and prayed i'll get a beta job and secure our future, I was vry glad abt ur dedication to my progress, I wanted da best for u and u wanted da best for me also, I was convinced our relationshp is a divine arrangement. But now, I feel strongly i'v lost da woman I used to know, I feel there's somtin so different abt u nw, I feel u no longer love me, I feel u started datin me cos u jst needed sombdy then, I feel u think it wil be a mistake if u marry me, I feel if given da slightest opportunity u'll be out of this relationshp, I smell it all ova u, I feel ur attention is divided, I feel u started feelin sceptical abt endin up wit me, I feel u stil want Henry, a guy who made it known to u b4 we met that he has a girlfrnd and jst wants to av u as a fling and u dnt want that, I feel u'r jst usin me 2 past tym til u meet anoda person u feel is beta dan me, I dnt NW if u devalued me cos of my present situation(but I know soonest evrytin wil be fyn), I feel if Henry coms showin interest of marriage, dat wil be da beginnin of da end of our relationshp, I feel i'v bin kinda forcin myslf on u lately, and if any little backslidin on my part, u won't waste tym 2 move an mind out of our relationshp. I dnt knw hw 2 fight for a woman who wud av da thots of bin wit anoda man, dats not wat I want, I bliv in a relationshp there shldnt be an option B, cos it wud be hurtin for a man to marry a woman who stil wishes she cud be wit anoda man. I feel am wastin my tym and if we marry, ur mind myt stil nt be fully into it. I dnt wana av an unhapi marriage, I want a marriage where my wife is my one and only option and am da same tin 2 her too. I choose to talk 2 u abt all dis cos I wana knw wats ur final decision abt our relationshp cos I knw afta meetin ur parents on Sunday, it wud drive us 2 anoda level in our relationshp, I choose to use my time 2 draft all these cos it's very important to me. I LOVE U SELFLESSLY and can sacrifice my happiness at any time jst to make u smile. Wats ur take on our relationshp? Wat do u feel for me now? Do u feel am da best man u'll wana end up wit? Be honest and tel me, if it's positive, fine, we'll move stronger and kip pursuin our relationshp goal, if it's negative, stil be open, I wil feel hurt bt i'll get beta cos a failed relationshp is beta dan an unhapi and regrettable marriage. Sori if am soundin kinda insecure and hopeless, am not at all, ALL I JUST WANT IS TO HAVE MY AMAKA BACK, because lately I can't find her anywhere arnd me.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by bewla(m): 11:36am On Mar 05, 2017
and
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by laiza(m): 11:55am On Mar 05, 2017
bewla:
and
he woke up from his dream
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nollynude: 11:57am On Mar 05, 2017
*Hiss*
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2017
pele, u better go an look for work
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by lirusehn(m): 12:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
emotionally weak Niggas err-where undecided undecided
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by ifex370(m): 12:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
Girls between the ages of 18-23 are emotionally scared of commitment

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by spencerlouis(m): 12:48pm On Mar 05, 2017
shytt happens cry nd I blame no one embarassed
bak then I use 2 tink dis kinda stuff is jst crap!!! cry
seriously m goin bak 2 bein a playa till whneva!!! it aint worth it angry

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Macgabe(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gistedge:
That is it. Get a job and start earning and before you know it your Amaka will be just beside you. Girls of this days don't want to hang around broke guys no matter how promising your future may look like. Ane immediately you noticed she's no longer giving you attention, chances are that she has come across someone else. God will answer us bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by ImmaculateIfy: 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
am out so u brought our matter here.....Byeee I hope u two will make up soon gudluk
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by cooljoe(m): 1:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
I'm not understanding
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by fernandoc(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
The guy hit d last nail in d coffin. He has finally lost d amaka for good. Men shld learn never to go to soft, only mature women will stick wt u, other ones will capitalize on ur weakness and ruin u.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by balaclava: 2:09pm On Mar 05, 2017
Op ....
This kind of msg does not only drives a woman farther away but it's a total disrespect to manhood. Chaiii...u don f**k up!

From this write up... u can vividly point out reasons to dump this girl b4 she does same- cos she is not only on d verge of dumping u but also using u until she is ready.

It amazes me dt u r not only putting up with the mess but also begging for more.
Something must b wrong with u.

Your love is obviously blind at d moment but it will b healed soon...Don't commit suicide when it does anyway.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Tazdroid(m): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
All this for a geh?

Where is her response? E never complete without am
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Alphamale2017(m): 3:16pm On Mar 05, 2017
My guy u are so close, infact 0.001 inches away from heart break. Start preparing so it wont hurt u too much
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Sugarboyy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
I dislike weak guys lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Idydarling(f): 3:19pm On Mar 05, 2017
hehehehhhehheheehheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by dollyjoy(f): 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
embarassed
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Osasnidas(m): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2017
error detected..

Correction

GOD, MONEY, FAMILY, YOU. the You Is optional..
Family can replace money when its not coming.. you need money to take care of family
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Mrmoz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 05, 2017
Macgabe:

That is it. Get a job and start earning and before you know it your Amaka will be just beside you. Girls of this days don't want to hang around broke guys no matter how promising your future may look like. Ane immediately you noticed she's no longer giving you attention, chances are that she has come across someone else. God will answer us bro.

I don't think he is not working since he didn't state it as so duh I tink he might not b earning much but again letz say he getz d good job why will he want amaka beside him if she didn't stick wen he was in the process I believe that the process is as important as the progress because the future isn't certain does that mean that wen I marry her and things aint working well she might want to leave again I am not disputing the fact that money might be the reason for this but again we must consider that fact also that not all girls are moved by that relationship isn't marriage I feel itz a time u get to kwn if u can live with the other person she might have seen she can or have doubt and the reason might not be money it could be she just not happy I feel communications is lacking here and with that long story he wrote for her she might actually pity him and stay but it still won't end well
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Mrmoz(m): 3:51pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gistedge:
And when he finds one?
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2017
Where are we heading to? Youths of nowadays cannot even spell correctly. What will happen if you wrote life instead of lyf, time instead of tym, another instead of anoda, etc

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2017
he would get more busy.
Mrmoz:

And when he finds one?
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by mendula(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2017
my guy take this one console urself....

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2017
Macgabe:

I tell you brother, I have since learnt my lessons where Nigerian girls are. I feel for the OP though cause we seem to share same fate but mine came earlier before his. I have since moved on with my life and I am better off now. No much spending on gifts, eateries, recharge card and so on. Infact, I am more focused man now and having nothing to worry about like a lady somewhere. The truth is, love isn't real. It's just an infatuation. Ladies wouldn't have been necessary if not for babies.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2017
I can't read this crap because I value English cry
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by M2dX(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2017
mendula:
my guy take this one console urself....
. Na the amaka be that?
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Bamoha(m): 6:15pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gistedge:
he would get more busy.
you that you are talking, which work you get
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2017
the one you gave me now.. olodo
Bamoha:

you that you are talking, which work you get
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2017
I have passed the state before.

Hmm.... Guy, I see u letting her have her way all because u still love her.

Guy, u are gonna break down seriously than u can imagine. It took me almost a year to get back from the strike of a bae

In advance, take heart bro
Re: A Guy Who Truly Loves A Girl Wrote This To Her When She Started Acting Strangely by Bamoha(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2017
Gistedge:
the one you gave me now.. olodo
ah ahn, be nice jor, who is olodo... mseew, oya say sorry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Black Beauties With Bodies As Gorgeous As This? (photos) / I Love You Because I Need You Or I Need You Because I Love You. / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.