Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. (14024 Views)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Metuh Under Fire: PDP Workers Allege He Squandered N450m / PWC Report Latest:CBN And NPDC Refused To Open Their Financial Statement To PWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by tabolaji: 12:13pm On May 11, 2015
MrGemini:
Is better u sale to an individual than for a corrupt government organisation like NNPC and NPDC to manage such resources! Lootin will b order of the day!

You must not comment on every topic na! Do u have to exhibit such level of ignorance ?

3 Likes

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Waper2(m): 12:13pm On May 11, 2015
Mr sanmori, who truly bought OML24
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by tabolaji: 12:17pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

The workers are simply concerned about their INCOMPETENCE arses being kicked out.

NITEL employees cried as well but today we have BETTER telecoms service at a falling price!

You need to read more about a topic before sending comment. By the way when are you writing your national common entrance?
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by philips70(m): 12:18pm On May 11, 2015
sanmori:

@anonimi, Please read this punch news piece to get some education.

http://www.punchng.com/opinion/still-on-enjoying-nigerias-oil-wealth/

Don't waste your energy on these pro-GEJ folks. They see nothing wrong with whatever his government does even if it directly impoverishes them. I just read it and it's no news. Diezani has sold off almost all NPDC assets to cronies at give away prices. Neconde is currently working on Odidi flow station and accompanying assets which she also sold to them.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Waper2(m): 12:19pm On May 11, 2015
NPDC does nt hv d technical capacity to operate an oml ok, look at d other omls they took over, everything is going down, if u wonna known challenge me ok.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Eruditor: 12:22pm On May 11, 2015
I wish people can understand what is happening here. The former MD of NPDC was sacked few months after he refuted the lies that 5.11B USD of the unaccounted 20B was in his custody by Deziani and Andrew Yakubu.

Immediately, they employed a lawyer, Muoneke to head the institution. The same Muoneke who has no experience whatsoever in the oil and gas industry. This is the same man who vehemently refused to cooperate with PwC during the reportage of that audit. Now this same Muoneke, in connivance with Deziani has sold off OML 42 to GEJ and herself through a front.

If you want to know the essence of the rush and illegal proceedings leading to the sale, you have to bear in mind that GEJ didn't think he would lose. They had already planned they would allocate it to themselves under the false pretext of a bidding process but since GEJ lost, they just accelerated the process.

Let me make it clear to all Nigerians that not a dime was paid for the asset. GEJ (through Deziani) instructed the asset be given to the front with immediate effect. A comprehensive audit post May 29th will prove what I am saying right.

It is this sort of sleaze and chicanery that had been going-on under Deziani's watch and some f.ools on NL had the temerity to tell us they were revamping the Industry.

9 Likes

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by coldcandy: 12:50pm On May 11, 2015
Eruditor:
I wish people can understand what is happening here. The former MD of NPDC was sacked few months after he refuted the lies that 5.11B USD of the unaccounted 20B was in his custody by Deziani and Andrew Yakubu.

Immediately, they employed a lawyer, [b]Victor Briggs [/b]to head the institution. The same Victor Briggs who has no experience whatsoever in the oil and gas industry. This is the same man who vehemently refused to cooperate with PwC during the reportage of that audit. Now this same Briggs, in connivance with Deziani has sold off OML 42 to GEJ and herself through a front.

If you want to know the essence of the rush and illegal proceedings leading to the sale, you have to bear in mind that GEJ didn't think he would lose. They had already planned they would allocate it to themselves under the false pretext of a bidding process but since GEJ lost, they just accelerated the process.

Let me make it clear to all Nigerians that not a dime was paid for the asset. GEJ (through Deziani) instructed the asset be given to the front with immediate effect. A comprehensive audit post May 29th will prove what I am saying right.

It is this sort of sleaze and chicanery that had been going-on under Deziani's watch and some f.ools on NL had the temerity to tell us they were revamping the Industry.

good write up.
but Mr Briggs was the one "sacked".
the lawyer appointed to do the dirty job is Anthony Muoneke.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 11, 2015
Kx:
And GEJ was rapping for sympathy saying that his ministers would be persecuted?

If what we hear about the deeds of the outgoing government is proven correct, I think persecution or better still
prosecution is an understatement.

On daily basis evidence for outright Crucifixion are being thrown up and GEJ expect GMB and Nigerians to sympathize and clap for him abi?

Some folks who dnt engage their brains productively wld still call him their role model,nyway birds of a feather flock 2geda
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Brugo(m): 1:05pm On May 11, 2015
The Hero called Jonathan.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by chemali: 1:16pm On May 11, 2015
See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by okoomoge2(m): 1:27pm On May 11, 2015
I don't know what Dezani Allison did all these
for ! She spoilt all the good name her father made while with Shell.

I am not in any surprised by her actions. She knows nothing about the oil and gas industry. All life, she has been involved in shady deals, even while in Shell.

I pity her future, she should have look at people like kisito Okopere, Osten olorunishola,
Casper, Alhaji Buka, Albert Momoh, Joshua Udofia, Adeyemi Bero, people with sterling career history with Shell and retired with their heads up high.

She is a total disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by islandmoon: 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
coolluk:
you guys said jonah is clueless, he is not. That guy is a Machiavellian conniving, corrupt politician, that puts up a facade for easily gullible Nigerians.

Imagine losing an election and everything he told us he has been transforming has fallen to shit, no light, no fuel and so on, so i beg to ask what did this guy really do in the last 4 years

LOOTING!!! and helping other to loot
he legalized sales of weed and stealing no longer corruption.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Eruditor: 1:56pm On May 11, 2015
coldcandy:

good write up.
but Mr Briggs was the one "sacked".
the lawyer appointed to do the dirty job is Anthony Muoneke.

Thanks. I mixed it.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by stevecantrell: 1:58pm On May 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:
And some fools wanted this to continue
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Eruditor: 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
@ Chemali

Good one.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by authority2006(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2015
dunkem21:
Some people are not listening ...Our flow stations will soon be shut down ..so that Nigerians will ask questions ..we are about to be held to ransom by a cabal ..I stepped on powerful toes - Dizeani

The only fool listening to me now, is somebody that will not keep enough fuel to last for a month after this post.

You may mock me by calling me "Joshua with T.B" but I know that am not T.B Joshua, grin

Infact, that's why Igbo's make money ..
Do you have fuel storage in your backyard? Because you may end up being the only fool here on this thread. Why would you want to store a volatile and highly inflammable petrol in your house for a month? Remember fire! Fire! And fire! Don't be a fool, we will survive this.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by eromoko: 3:08pm On May 11, 2015
Dear All,
45% of OML 42 was sold to Neconde Enegy ltd by Shell, Agip and others sometime in 2011/2012, 55% belongs to corrupt FG/NNPC, but the operations and maintenance (o&M) belongs to NPDC. NPDC gave the O&M to a 3rd comany company called Century energy which belongs to Allison (Minister of petrol.-dollar and Oilpayroll) husband.
What happened is that NPDC can not meet the tasks and target so the owners (Neconde) requested to handle al the affairs of OML 42 themselves because the loan interest is going higher, like other owners Seplat etc.
NPDC lazy staff should shut up because all the fat pocket allowances will not be coming in again. Lets move a motion to remove all the OML from NPDC and return them to the owners. If you are in doubt "google"" seplat and see how profitable the company, and how the host communities are benefiting from the company.

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by poiZon: 3:23pm On May 11, 2015
sanmori:
NPDC workers allege fraudulent sale of assets
By Alemma-Ozioruva Aliu, Benin City on May 8, 2015
diezani-allison-madueke• Threaten oil flow disruption

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/05/npdc-workers-allege-fraudulent-sale-of-assets/

folorunsho alakija that owns oil bloc hw did she get hers? did she buy it in open market abi na dash dem dash am? if oil blocs were being advertised openly for sale, my mumsie for buy one keep for future use. make these people go sleep jor, what they shud be consern now for be who go buy awa crude oyel.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by stevecantrell: 3:33pm On May 11, 2015
Eruditor:

Immediately, they employed a lawyer, Muoneke to head the institution. The same Muoneke who has no experience whatsoever in the oil and gas industry. This is the same man who vehemently refused to cooperate with PwC during the reportage of that audit. Now this same Muoneke, in connivance with Deziani has sold off OML 42 to GEJ and herself through a front.

Most of them will pretend they didn't see this thread. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Heffalump(m): 4:22pm On May 11, 2015
anonimi:

The workers are simply concerned about their INCOMPETENCE arses being kicked out.

NITEL employees cried as well but today we have BETTER telecoms service at a falling price!

You must be a sponsored GOAT to have come here and spewed this nonsense. Did you read thru the passage b4 opening up your smelly gut? It is your type that is used as lethal tool in the hands of money mongering and power drunk politicians.

It's either you are working for the said company or you did not bother to read the passage b4 you commented. In either case, I declare you as an unbridled stooge. Last shot!!

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by dunkem21(m): 4:23pm On May 11, 2015
authority2006:
Do you have fuel storage in your backyard? Because you may end up being the only fool here on this thread. Why would you want to store a volatile and highly inflammable petrol in your house for a month? Remember fire! Fire! And fire! Don't be a fool, we will survive this.

That's a classified info ..Its not for everybody.

I made little money when marketers shut down and people were running helter skelter looking for PMS ..because I follow NL headlines.

Today, my neighbors shut down business and wasted man hours @ service stations because of fuel while I transact thrice of my daily volume ..infact, if you're not smart, adulterated fuel sold @ exorbitant price will spoil your injector.

Lastly, Fire, Fire, Fire! ..that's the only thing discouraging you? ..but you use cooking gas, generator and car ..
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by sanmori(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
eromoko:
Dear All,
45% of OML 42 was sold to Neconde Enegy ltd by Shell, Agip and others sometime in 2011/2012, 55% belongs to corrupt FG/NNPC, but the operations and maintenance (o&M) belongs to NPDC. NPDC gave the O&M to a 3rd comany company called Century energy which belongs to Allison (Minister of petrol.-dollar and Oilpayroll) husband.
What happened is that NPDC can not meet the tasks and target so the owners (Neconde) requested to handle al the affairs of OML 42 themselves because the loan interest is going higher, like other owners Seplat etc.
NPDC lazy staff should shut up because all the fat pocket allowances will not be coming in again. Lets move a motion to remove all the OML from NPDC and return them to the owners. If you are in doubt "google"" seplat and see how profitable the company, and how the host communities are benefiting from the company.
@eromoko; you will do yourself some good by by studying to get your facts right before coming to display your ignorance in public forums like Nairaland. Your pay masters made a big mistake hiring you because you dont even know how to deliver on the mandate of spreading falsehood for which you were hired. Meanwhile you can check the link below to give your self some brain (for beginners like you), after that you can come back to comment. Here you go: http://www.punchng.com/opinion/still-on-enjoying-nigerias-oil-wealth/
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by tit(f): 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
afuye:
Last minutes looting by Incumbency

you have no assets.
aisha bonga fish even fine pass you.

why the workers dey riot because of asset?
is the asset theirs?
wetin concern them with how the asset was so;d or not sold?
some people just do not know their boundaries!
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by afuye(m): 4:55pm On May 11, 2015
I dont get you, my dear
tit:

you have no assets.
aisha bonga fish even fine pass you.

why the workers dey riot because of asset?
is the asset theirs?
wetin concern them with how the asset was so;d or not sold?
some people just do not know their boundaries!
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Heffalump(m): 5:09pm On May 11, 2015
eromoko:
Dear All,

NECONDE that does not have any history of managing oil infrastructure is to take up operator-ship of an asset that is indeed very critical to the upstream sector, right? This so called company came on stream in 2011 by former Shell retirees when they were to buy the Shell JV equity in OML 42, and have hardly paid staff salary talk less of mainlining a standard welfare as practiced in the O&G industry.

The said NECODE has not been able to fulfill their cash-call obligations to the JV partner up to date. Honestly speaking, there is a very powerful cartel set up by the current minister of Pet resources to short change Nigerians in the Nigerian petroleum industry. Their modus operandi is so complex such that they form a network across the different OMLs. If the NPDC staff and Nigerians don't react proactively to stop this shameful broad day robbery, I gathered from a friend that the grand design is to ensure more of these assets fall in the hands of this few cabals.

Nigerians must say NO to oil cartels!
No to oil cabals!
No to treachery in the oil sector!
No to evil agenda of madam minister!
No to oil thieves!

Long live FGN. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by peleson: 5:47pm On May 11, 2015
Demdem:

Oponu, did u read the below?

“Just last week, we received a circular from the Minister of Petroleum asking workers to hand over to the person that bought it. So, we refused and that was how the problem started.

Our argument is that the asset was not advertised so that people will bid for it. This was done under cover and that is illegal.

Adverts for nitel was seen by all, published the ones for these oml?
U my friend is the foo!ish one! Show me the advert of any OML sold!
She'll returned it to fg and fg decided to sale it so more money can be paid to the government the way she'll does n the incompetent corrupt npdc staffs r jacking because pipeine in which they loot the nnpc dry has been taken away! Nigerians don't know anything! U read n yet u don't understand! Those npdc staffs r the real corrupt ones and must be sacked
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by sanmori(m): 5:55pm On May 11, 2015
peleson:

U my friend is the foo!ish one! Show me the advert of any OML sold!
She'll returned it to fg and fg decided to sale it so more money can be paid to the government the way she'll does n the incompetent corrupt npdc staffs r jacking because pipeine in which they loot the nnpc dry has been taken away! Nigerians don't know anything! U read n yet u don't understand! Those npdc staffs r the real corrupt ones and must be sacked
@peleson: see the link below and be educated.

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Labayi96(m): 7:11pm On May 11, 2015
shina419:
Jonathan will never know peace insha Allahu .God will punish his entire generations. amin
And may God curse d generation of past leaders dead or alive who stole our commonwealth

1 Like

Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by peleson: 8:31pm On May 11, 2015
sanmori:

My brother, it is an article from the eyes of the writer.if I should write what I know, u ll be confused on what to believe. If u go through the article very well,u ll see hw he stated that he was informed by so so n so.was he at the scene were papers were signed? He just mentioned 2 popular companies owned by Prince Arthur and Danjuma, I'm even surprised my company was not mentioned because we are also deep into the operations so forget about the write up. Was it not she'll that was managing it before? They are crying, inciting the public against the government. Those people shoud be Infact sacked! They are saboteurs! The stole all the money and yet make the public believe it is the government that steals. Serious,the corruption in civil service especially nnpc and Npdc is more than what happens in newyork and washinton! Very sophisticated
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by richiewilnos: 9:09pm On May 11, 2015
FabioPeter:
The MD of NPDC an Engineering/Geology outfit is a Lawyer with absolutely no experience in oil and gas business. You may be tempted to forgive his technical ineptitude by assuming he makes up for it as a good administrator but that's hardly the case.
He was planted as a mole to transfer operatorship to madam and her cronies.His track record speaks for itself as he had done same with Niger Delta Power Holding Company. This is another attempt to sell Nigeria to a few thieves.
Keep quite dude, u can neva b NPDC than me. This is an organisation u c Engineers in d main office without going to the field. They are busy romance IT student and facebooking in the ofice. My dear, i am in support NECONDE and others taking over the operatorship.
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by richiewilnos: 9:42pm On May 11, 2015
sanmori:

Those idiot called themselve NPDC staff should hug transformer
sanmori:

@eromoko; you will do yourself some good by by studying to get your facts right before coming to display your ignorance in public forums like Nairaland. Your pay masters made a big mistake hiring you because you dont even know how to deliver on the mandate of spreading falsehood for which you were hired. Meanwhile you can check the link below to give your self some brain (for beginners like you), after that you can come back to comment. Here you go: http://www.punchng.com/opinion/still-on-enjoying-nigerias-oil-wealth/
sanmori:

@sanmori u r not serious with yourself can u really justified the nature of Job u handle in NPDC when O&M was giving to Third Party firm to performed. Mind you NPDC as a company does not have the required skills and techniques to operate an asset of which their mode of operation too obsolete. Our amiable Governor have
said it, when Spdc left sapele the people didnt felt their exist. So we are in support of NECONDE taking over the operatorship. Let Warri resident still enjoyed the fruit of their labour. We are tired of coming to Benin to transact biz. Enough is Enough. We soon mobilise the entire Delta against the staff of NPDC
Re: Npdc Workers Allege Fraudulent Sale Of National Oil Asset By Outgoing Fg. by Fourwinds: 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
kai. Dis government was actually a disaster. Oga at d top is so cunning in carrying out his evil plans. yet still talking about persecution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Mourns Kofi Annan / ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request / Lagos PDP Members Claim They Were Beaten By G-5 Supporters (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.