Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! (4633 Views)

Some Guys On Facebook Can Be Funny When They See Fine Girl(pic) / Hehehe! Some Babes Can Be Funny Sha Oo / 7 Things Women Can Do To Drive Men Wild During Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On May 11, 2015
Yedo:
You ar d worst monster I hav ever seen.Am busy in d camp so dont...
Fvck you and your camp.

May you fall from a tree, and break your neck. Useless sperm.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 11:30am On May 11, 2015
jayhk:
niqqa truth be told ur sick!
Nna gi di sick. . . Aturu ohia.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by xynerise: 11:32am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
You're a very hopeless schizophrenic _idiot.

The op's analogy is flawed. You're just too fvcking dumb to point it out. Goat of a thousand fathers.
Guy, chill

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by MrCork: 11:33am On May 11, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear all

I created a thread about my fiancee's question "hope u won't be angry if I have phone intimacy with someone else"

Please read the thread to get a full dose of it

Since then, she is being pleading, saying hope am nt angry. I said am not, so I deliberately did not call her for 3 days,

Today I was surprised to see her in my house, she said she came to pick some of her things, after which she zoomed out, I didn't make effort to stop her, just laid on my bed

She came in the second time, picked a few things and left, I didn't move an inch nor alter any word

She came in the third time, and said "am I this heartless? U didn't try to stop me?

What is she into? Am I heartless for not saying anything

Insults are welcome....

..ok...so .u wantto move into her house & steal things cuz u came first, second and 3rd time & u want nairaland to feel sorrrry for u??.....bro please are u ok in the head? (no ofeeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:56am On May 11, 2015
Blackett:

The op's analogy is flawed. You're just too fvcking dumb to point it out. Goat of a thousand fathers.
The funny part is people like u cant talk any how or insult in real life,u only come online to fool yourself,I pity d people dat take u serious here.

3 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The funny part is people like u cant talk any how or insult in real life,u only come online to fool yourself,I pity d people dat take u serious here.
Your tiny inconsequential opinion has been duly noted, and subsequently discarded as incognizant. . . You can now proceed to fvck off and avoid quoting me unless your miserable existence wholly depended on it.

Cheers.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:51pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Your tiny inconsequential opinion has been duly noted, and subsequently discarded as incognizant. . . You can now proceed to fvck off and avoid quoting me unless your miserable existence wholly depended on it.

Cheers.
Funny kid!

4 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Krasid(m): 1:07pm On May 11, 2015
delishpot:
If say this case is reversed now............ NL boys for abuse the girl for not knowing that the guy was "just" testing her and yab her for ignoring him.
Last week a guy posted about how he beat his babe and lock her out in the rain, how he is rude to his babes and how he just yells and verbaly insults them in the name of "test" He even abused those who left him cos they couldnt swallow his abuses and many NL boys cheered him on. Called him a sharp guy and even said they will use his method to test their babes. See how this world is? A man physicaly and pshycoligicaly abuses women its acepted as fair game.
*yawn* Boring.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by dharay99: 1:10pm On May 11, 2015
i don't like d ending part
Of this yhur story...

And wah is it u want from us here now?
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Your stupidity cannot be compartmentalized.

The OP had an issue with hi girlfriend, not "women". Therefore, his girlfriend acted funny to him, and not women.

You're a very big fool for not noting that fact. Ediot of no comparison.

that he made mistake using women instead of girls doesn't mean you should rain insults on him and btw you're the ldiot because after reading the ops post your antique brain didn't understand the reason why the gf couldn't discuss with him at first but went ahead to pack her things which means she was nursing a grudge and instead of talking things over she acted out for the guy to now ask what's the problem or start begging. Damn I thought you were reasonable. azz wipe.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

no you're the ldiot because after reading the ops post your antique brain didn't understand the reason why the gf couldn't discuss with him at first but went ahead to pack her things which means she was nursing a grudge and instead of talking things over she acted out for the guy to now ask what's the problem or start begging. Damn I use to think you were reasonable.
You're very _stupid.

His girlfriend acted funny to him. How does that translate to women being funny?

I guess you also missed where he later said they had sex. After they had sex, did he repeat that women are funny anymore? That shows that konji was blocking OP's brain as he was typing this.

You're a big fool for not having the ability to critically analyze situations. . . Ediot.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
You're very _stupid.

His girlfriend acted funny to him. How does that translate to women being funny?

I guess you also missed where he later said they had sex. After they had sex, did he repeat that women are funny anymore? That shows that konji was blocking OP's brain as he was typing this.

You're a big fool for not having the ability to critically analyze situations. . . Ediot.

well I can't continue to trade words with a scoundrel who's bent on insulting people at the slightest opportunity, find a girl to trade and enjoy your rant with.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by stevecantrell: 1:37pm On May 11, 2015
jayhk:
niqqa truth be told ur sick!
I concur.

2 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 11, 2015
icedbeatz:

well I can't continue to trade words with a scoundrel who's bent on insulting people at the slightest opportunity, find a girl to trade and enjoy your rant with.
Then fvck off my mentions and avoid quoting me unnecessarily, you dumb demented agglomeration of _shit encrusted pig intestines.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by funlord(m): 2:28pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Then fvck off my mentions and avoid quoting me unnecessarily, you dumb demented agglomeration of _shit encrusted pig intestines.
cool
Blackett:
Had it been this NINCOMPOOPS father had listened 2 our advise back in the day and used a bloody condom, we would not have been listening 2 this his SEMI RETAR.DED APE SHITE of a sons views in 2015!

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Women can be funny?

Because your girlfriend came in 3 times, picked stuff and left, without talking to you?

You're a fool.
I see...u want to get noticed on nairaland...jobless kangaroo

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 11, 2015
Raboskie:
I see...u want to get noticed on nairaland...jobless kangaroo
Your first 2 comments on Nairaland were directed at me. But then, I'm the one that wants to get noticed?

You're a prime example of a cretinous fvcktard.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
Your first 2 comments on Nairaland were directed at me. But then, I'm the one that wants to get noticed?

You're a prime example of a cretinous fvcktard.
Lol...thank u..just go find another chick okay? tongue

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by ifyan(m): 3:31pm On May 11, 2015
james0560:
Guy u tried, u did wt is rili expected of a man in dt ....u overlooked her immaturity. She tested u wit doz actions of hers nd u proved to her who's d boss. I like men lik u who ar in complete control of der relationship....not doz who worship @ d feet of der women as if dey'r god. U'v gained her total control & respect 4 ur actions. U don't nid verbal insult or exchange of words in most cases 2 prove 2 ur Lady who's d boss, just b lukin @ her as if u didn't c her.....
##silence is d best ansa 4 a fool##

Bro me l gbadu you oh.

To the guy you are the boss.

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Fkhalifa(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2015
killz once again chill. cool
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by PureWays(m): 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:

And you think I'm gonna believe your bullsh*t over his? You have a serious problem, I'm sure you are one pained phucker and I won't reduce myself to exchange insults with phuctards like you. B*tch ass forming Alpha on a faceless forum . Ode Omo...

3 Likes

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 11, 2015
Blackett:
My stupidity is encyclopedic.

I didn't read it very well, so i have no meaningful contribution? My father is a Mad goat.

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by abimbawealth(f): 6:52pm On May 11, 2015
Some fools be acting Real here...smh for the kids opportuned to own a phone

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by PureWays(m): 7:06pm On May 11, 2015
abimbawealth:
Some fools be acting Real here...smh for the kids opportuned to own a phone
Abi oh!

1 Like

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Macmilla(m): 7:09pm On May 11, 2015
zealot4me:

that's harsh cry

It's not harsh, dear. It's just stupid.
Stupidity has to be met with stupidity.
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by delishpot: 8:03pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
*yawn* Boring.

Sleep don come? grin
Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by Freeben: 8:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
jewelgold:
Dear all

I created a thread about my fiancee's question "hope u won't be angry if I have phone intimacy with someone else"

Please read the thread to get a full dose of it

Since then, she is being pleading, saying hope am nt angry. I said am not, so I deliberately did not call her for 3 days,

Today I was surprised to see her in my house, she said she came to pick some of her things, after which she zoomed out, I didn't make effort to stop her, just laid on my bed

She came in the second time, picked a few things and left, I didn't move an inch nor alter any word

She came in the third time, and said "am I this heartless? U didn't try to stop me?

What is she into? Am I heartless for not saying anything

Insults are welcome....

Ok, Op, so what is the latest now? I wanna believe you guys have sorted out your issue. One thing i know is this, there is no relationship without its issues. And i sense she only wants your attention. Maybe your attention towards her is waning and she may have either told you directly or subtly. Women can be funny truly, but is YOUR WOMAN FUNNY? Do you really understand her at all? From your previous posts, you made it know that you have been together for over four years, what are you still waiting for to put that ring in her fingers and make her truly yours? Money, Job issue, Trust issue, or what? Since she is your fiancee, how long have you been together before you popped the special word that binds her to you before making it legal and how long have you been engaged. Is she promiscous in nature or you are gradually getting tired of her after holding her bound to you for over four years.
A similar thing has happened to a very close friend of mine, only for it to be discovered that the guy is not paying much attention to his fiancee and she went to the extreme, got tired and left him. He was miserable for months cos no other ladt could replace her in his life. Well, they are back together as man and wife sha.
Back to you, how often do you appreciate her (i am not talking of bedmatics nor money), when was the last time you told her you love her, and you are glad she is in your life. Do you compliment her? And how often? She is not perfect and you are not perfect either. I read your previous posts too and all i smell is mistrust and you wanting to assert your authority as a man. Be the real man by treating her nice, make her proud of you and learn to trust her and give her benefit of doubt. Above all, learn to communicate effectively, cos lack of communication also destroy relationship. Lastly, go tie the knot and give her the confidence and respect she deserve. Oya, invite me for your wedding. Send me the wedding date o, cos i like party rice o. Goodluck my guy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Can Be Funny! Please Read!!! by sekzy99(m): 1:05am On Aug 19, 2015
I need sugar mummy. 08023373302. 2877565C

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couples Only: 3 Best Sexual Positions To Get Pregnant. / Are AA women really scarce? / Re: I Can Tell You 3 Shocking Things Your Day And Month Of Birth Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.