Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates (24615 Views)

Don’t Expect Change Till 2016 Budget Is Signed –onu / I Can't Change Nigeria Overnight – Buhari / Don't Expect Miracles When I Assume Office, Buhari Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by godoluwa(m): 9:27pm On May 10, 2015
baybeeboi:
#BabaOneChance
we be passenger for this your motor, carry us go anywhere but no forget say bustop dei for 2019 highway
ROTFL
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by all4gud(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2015
Another wasted years ahead for Nigeria under this fvcking in - coming government

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 10, 2015
All that glitters is not gold- Shakespeare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by dotcomnamename: 9:30pm On May 10, 2015
Gejpresident:
Buhari has nothing to offer

u destroyed Gej government with insurgency and propaganda with ur northern elders so shall God destroy ur government till 2019
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Soreza(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
Why didn't he tell us that before the elections while campaigning

4 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by odedipapa(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
Gejpresident:

u destroyed Gej government with insurgency and propaganda with ur northern elders so shall God destroy ur government till 2019
And guess who suffers for it.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Mistermamus(m): 9:31pm On May 10, 2015
haha OK oh obj said so 1999 and 8 yrs was wasted. Nigerians never see anything yet. e never resume office don dey give excuses wen dey were bashing gej dey tot it was easy to rule Nigeria OK oh for me we don enter one chance with APC.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 10, 2015
odedipapa:

And guess who suffers for it.
mumu I live in Melbourne

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by 49cents(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2015
noblezone:
Very soon I will not bother to respond to this old man rantings!

So Buhari, which of the 16 years are you talking about?
is it the one from 1983 to 1999 when you and your fellow rascals in the army like IBB and Abacha took held us to ransom?

Excuse me please.

Rascals is the correct word......

The miltary not only ruined thecountry but they ruined the pysche of the average Nigerian and they still want to run things in this country

10 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by chronique(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2015
Lol. Buhari the smooth criminal. Guess I'm begining to see why some people also think He is dumb. According to him,it took the pdp 16 years to destroy the nation's economy. Meaning that the economy was very strong under IBB and Abacha. See how clever by half this man is? Trying to exonerate the Abachas,IBB and all the military generals who ruined this country. Nigeria recorded better economic and technological advancement in the last 16 yrs,compared to any era of the military regimes. Thank God there are still people alive who can remember the past;not all of us are dumb/dullards. If not for the military years,Nigeria would have developed much faster and better. He needs to just keep quiet and stop talking cos He isn't making any sense at all.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by mcfoxy(m): 9:32pm On May 10, 2015
Now the language has change, niger don enter one chance again , may god help us

4 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2015
looooooool, I love the part he said go to churches and mosque tell them that those my promises I can't fulfill them because now my eye don open.... I love politician and there mumu followers.... for the first time I will say we don't enter one chance

11 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
braine:
Even if he bleeps up, it can't be as bad as Jonah is giving us now. So its a win for up the masses. Just calm down and believe in baba.

I'm not expecting less from him, you guys were singing his praises. Baba be ready to change Naija

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by odedipapa(m): 9:35pm On May 10, 2015
Gejpresident:
mumu I live in Melbourne
With the rest of your generation? If u don't live in Nigeria then why open your mouth and shut your brain? Let it be vice versa bro. I no kuku ask where u dey live. Olodo omo ale jati jati
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Agbonjie(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=Motolank post=33612902]It's only a dunce who will expect change overnight...

Buhari got time to explain. .. those who have been embezzling said nothing to nobody. .. they only kept getting themselves better shoes they never had.

He should just ignore those who open their mouths and release words.... and focus on his agenda for change

When gej told Nigerians dt is quite unfortunate he meet govt and d economics on a very bad conditions, it will take time for Nigeria's problems to be solve. You were there and on nairaland talking rubish, now ur Gmb is telling nigerians they shouldn't expect change overnight. He better solve Nigeria's problems and stop all this nonsense or else he will fall in Lagun

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by MrMcJay(m): 9:36pm On May 10, 2015
Gejpresident:

Oga, leave story! Nothing would happen to GMB and his government. You think someone would carry out the kinds of atrocities engaged in by GEJ and his gang and God would still support him?

Better brace up cos Baba is here till 2023!
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by vislabraye(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
psucc:
http://www.punchng.com/news/change-cant-happen-overnight-buhari/

Did our problem begin with the pdp ?
What about the military regime ?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Papasmal(m): 9:38pm On May 10, 2015
I believe you Sir,I know you won't fall we hand
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by gratieao: 9:42pm On May 10, 2015
Imagine an illiterate Buhari telling me that Anambra state of 16 years ago is better than 2015? Surely this man is confuse

9 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
I smell fear.

This is the umpteenth time our President-elect is issuing out warnings of a snail-paced administration underway. These speeches give off a dead-on-arrival whiff. Seems he's already asking himself, "What have I gotten myself into". God help us.

He didn't pontificate about how long change takes during his campaigns, now he's won, he cant but drown us with his lectures aimed at watering down our expectations.

I think his logic is that the lower the expectation, the lower the disappointment should things fall through in his tenure. Hmmm, smart man!

The slogan should have been: " Change....Takes Times!" all along. Nigeria doesnt need such surprises now.

cc: booqee

7 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
Really?..change wont happen overnight but you want GEJ to make the Transformation overnight!!!...Baba1Chance;Baba1Chance...how many times did i call you?...ok o;na you go use your hand rate yoursef "F"...you don start already!

5 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by letsbet(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2015
I don't care if they took 16 or 34 years to distroy the econoy of nigeria!! I don't care about your oponents!! I don't care much about the mistakes already made (mistake=lessons learnt)!! I don't care how the PDP ran their administration while in powere as the ruling party!!!.

What I care about is your plans to at least, take the NATION to a place better than Were you met it. Your Excellency to be Mr Buhari, it took you a lot of effort to get to were you are about to be. We want some CHANGES and we thrust you can deliver!. Sai Baba!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
I think we should give this man a chance.
Sincerely speaking,PDP has done more harm than good over the years.
I remember during OBJ regim,he appropriated about 16B for electricity,when he couldn't get his 3term bid,he cornered all the money and no one asked question,same goes to GEJ administration.
Maina cornered B20 naira police pension fund and he is still a freeman,same goes to the unaccredited B20$ NNPC saga.
Couppled with our ever falling assess crude acct,which I can vividly remember.
During yar adua administration,its was B64$.
Now its about B20$ last tym I checked

The system is really corrupt and it will take tym to make corrections.
GEJ tried tho,in some aspect.
His prblm was bad influence.

**MEANWHILE**

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

All those that contested and won under APC come this 2015 were all former PDP members, also Atku, Obasanjo, Amechi, Dickson, Umana Okon, Victor Attah were all PDP. So what point do you have here..?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by missionmex(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2015
We must expect change o!

Btw, coductor I beg give me my change I don reach my bus stop.

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by millionaireman: 9:47pm On May 10, 2015
nzeobi:
Nigeria needs restructuring, let every state fend for itself with resources available.
But I don't believe Nigeria got worse last 16 years.

Unless Buhari restores Fiscal federalism to Nigeria - every state fending for itself with resources available in the state - Buhari shall just warm another four years in Aso Rock while Nigerians languish in penury.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by Bollinger(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
cyprus000:
I think we should give this man a chance.
Sincerely speaking,PDP has done more harm than good over the years.
I remember during OBJ regim,he appropriated about 16B for electricity,when he couldn't get his 3term bid,he cornered all the money and no one asked question,same goes to GEJ administration.
Maina cornered B20 naira police pension fund and he is still a freeman,same goes to the unaccredited B20$ NNPC saga.
Couppled with our ever falling assess crude acct,which I can vividly remember.
During yar adua administration,its was B64$.
Now its about B20$ last tym I checked

The system is really corrupt and it will take tym to make corrections.
GEJ tried tho,in some aspect.
His prblm was bad influence.

**MEANWHILE**

[size=15pt]after my undercover research,on who best fit the MISS NAIRALAND position.[/size]
[size=13pt]I have come to realiz that SANDRAHNAUB is the best candidate and is now our choice.[/size]
[size=13pt]this is a girl who possesses all qualities.
A lady ought to have and has proven it,beyond reasonable doubt.
[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]INTELLIGENCE[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MANNER'S[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]DIPLOMAT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]BEAUTY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]LEADERSHIP WITH HUMILITY[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]HUMOUR[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]RESPECT[/size]

[size=13pt]Vote:[/size][size=15pt]MISS NAIRALAND(SANDRAHNAUB)[/size]

[size=15pt]seeing the PDP(people deceive people) and APC(aproko people's congress) going on in this contest...na joke oo!grincheesy

Due to my selfless service to humanity and my enviroment.
I have decided to project TRANSPERENCY,ACCOUNTABILITY,INTELLIG.ENCE
,HUMOUR,BEAUT.Y e.t.c
Viod of FAVOURITISM,ETHNICITY,MARGINALIZAT.ION and DISCRIMIMAT.ION.
which has been playing out,in the campaign.
[/size]

[size=15pt]I THE CAMPAIGN MANAGER[/size]

[size=15pt]*** odguefi ome' nora 1(one) of nairaland.representing enugu east constituency.**[/size]
[size=15pt]call opun all agent of change and transformation,to look beyond all sentiments and VOTE SANDRAHNAUB[the vioce of the people) for miss nairaland[/size]

[size=13pt]your PVC(keypad) is your power,do not let them rig you of your opinion.[/size]

>>www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

[size=13pt]Signed:[/size][size=15pt]MANAGEMENT[/size]

www.nairaland.com/sandrahnaub

I first confuse. Halfway through the post, i be think say na political campaign. Na wa!!!
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by missionmex(m): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
Gejpresident:

chairman no pray this kind dangerous prayer o because u ma go suffer am o.
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by repogirl(f): 9:50pm On May 10, 2015
In order words, according to him, it wasn't until PDP came into power that Nigeria's economy began its decline?
Who is he lying to? His brothers babangida and Abacha who looted the country's treasury bare nko? This baba should go and rest jare! Its this two facedness that irks me most, as if we all don't know when corruption really began .

5 Likes

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by kakakent: 9:53pm On May 10, 2015
My friend u dnt want to own up to responsibility nd take ur share of d blame 'naija got worse in d last 16 yrs ehhhh' if I hear many of u former millitary leaders like u abacha nd co contributed to the mess we re in all of a sudden obj z a saint

1 Like

Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by cyprus000: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
alfred5:

All those that contested and won under APC come this 2015 were all former PDP members, also Atku, Obasanjo, Amechi, Dickson, Umana Okon, Victor Attah were all PDP. So what point do you have here..?
are they the president or are they the once nigeria voted for?
Re: Don't Expect Change Overnight - Buhari Reiterates by kenchylala: 9:54pm On May 10, 2015
I smell FEAR, he is already laying the grounds for four years of Disappointing Nigerian's

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics / FFK Mistakes Parody Fayemi Accout, Attacks Fayemi Based On Fake Tweet / Akinwunmi Adesina And Wife, Grace Yemisi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.