Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed (21522 Views)

Suspected Badoo Group Member Burnt To Death This Morning In Ikorodu (photos) / OAU Female Law Student Kidnapped At Ife, Dumped In Kwara / photos: One Chance People Caught, Beaten And Their Car Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by mytime24(f): 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
God is watchin all dis evil men in 3d
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 10, 2015
Iamsynord:
A won Aye ,eiye tabi Buccaneer !!!
Ode.
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Occurstaem(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
R.I.P to the dead. May Allah grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.
May Allah also make Mr. Omisore to be found the soonest in good health status and expose the kidnappers. AMIIN

2 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by micronut(m): 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
OkikiOluwa1:
Is the lecturer related to Senator Iyiola Omisore
not related.........many omisore in ile-ife just like wale tinubu is not related to bola tinubu and Late madam Efunroye Tinubu in Lagos.

DR OMISORE IS THE IMMEDIATE HOD URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING DEPT, OAU IFE...An Associate PROF!

Pray he is found Alive soon.

Concerned IFE BOI!

3 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Spaxon(f): 11:14pm On May 10, 2015
stinggy:

These guys look so determined. More like hired assassins than just kidnappers looking for ransom.

East-West
I think there are hired assassins
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by drkay(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
What a bad news
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Muzikluva(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2015
Might just be a co-incidence and not necessarily a lecturer-student ish,may he be found alive.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 10, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
R.I.P to the dead! May The good Lord grants the bereaves the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss,...BTW....
VOTE: T-TRANSPARENCY!
VOTE: W-WELL-BEHAVE!
VOTE: A-ACCOUNTABILITY!
VOTE: C-COMMON-SENSE!
VOTE: I -INTELLIGENCE!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.
them go give u money ?
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 10, 2015
Am not surprised
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by sketcherJ(m): 11:32pm On May 10, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
R.I.P to the dead! May The good Lord grants the bereaves the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss,...BTW....
VOTE: T-TRANSPARENCY!
VOTE: W-WELL-BEHAVE!
VOTE: A-ACCOUNTABILITY!
VOTE: C-COMMON-SENSE!
VOTE: I -INTELLIGENCE!
VOTE FOR CHANGE!
VOTE HUMBLENESS!
VOTE HUMILITY!
VOTE TWACI FOR MISS NAIRALAND2015.
WATCH OUT FOR CHERLENE2016.
u are an unexperiened campaign manager... u dont check moods...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 10, 2015
mytime24:
God is watchin all dis evil men in 3d
You are beautiful got a like from me
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by stinggy(m): 11:35pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:
I think there are hired assassins
Yea, you're smart cool

**whispers** So do you know them? grin

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by sketcherJ(m): 11:36pm On May 10, 2015
op i like ur moniker though..

spaxon..

it puts an image of shirtless men wearing briefs with swords chanting;FOR the love of country; in my mind

but dont lemme derail d topic
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by mytime24(f): 11:39pm On May 10, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You are beautiful got a like from me
tnkya tongue
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 10, 2015
cultist issues...
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by shedrack222: 11:43pm On May 10, 2015
Na Wa o,

Latest Airtel 3GB tweak Is Here…Grab It Now….

[url]proudlyweb.com/latest-airtel-3gb-tweak-is-heregrab-it-now/[/url]
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
mytime24:
tnkya tongue
Just viewed your pics it appears to appear have seen you somewhere somewhere
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Uulovers(f): 11:45pm On May 10, 2015
Oh! My good God. What a country😨😥😱
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by ruffhandu: 11:51pm On May 10, 2015
Spaxon:

The source added: “A car was trailing him and his driver tried to escape but he was caught. The driver tried so much to avoid being overtaken by the unknown men, but it is painful that he did not succeed.

“They eventually killed him. The kidnappers came back to the area and shot at the petrol tank of the vehicle, resulting in an inferno that burnt the car.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/oau-lecturer-kidnapped-driver-killed-car-burnt/

Who told them all these, especially the bolded? Dr Caleb? The person should tell the police more about the hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by tete7000(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2015
vimi:
Thats what u geht for toasting a students geh or failing a very dulll stewdent *with connections in high places*

You know about the kidnap? This one that you are sounded so authoritatively.

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Spaxon(f): 12:02am On May 11, 2015
stinggy:
Yea, you're smart cool
**whispers** So do you know them? grin

wah u crazy....... ,? ion know any of them lol
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Spaxon(f): 12:03am On May 11, 2015
sketcherJ:
op i like ur moniker though..

spaxon..

it puts an image of shirtless men wearing briefs with swords chanting;FOR the love of country; in my mind

but dont lemme derail d topic

Lol.....
thanks
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by mytime24(f): 12:04am On May 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Just viewed your pics it appears to appear have seen you somewhere somewhere
no doubt, d wrld is a small villagE grin

Bt hpe is in rite atmosphere sha (u knw wat i mean nA smiley )
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Evathyst(f): 12:07am On May 11, 2015
Did I see Dr Omisore of EDM?

Ope o! God don punish devil!

1 Like

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 12:11am On May 11, 2015
mytime24:
no doubt, d wrld is a small villagE grin

Bt hpe is in rite atmosphere sha (u knw wat i mean nA smiley )
Perfectly understood.. But Na serious I dey oo
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 12:14am On May 11, 2015
I thought it was only Igbos that kidnap? grin grin grin
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 12:15am On May 11, 2015
ademega:
That is the problem ekiti people are in now
Just two days ago , a man was kidnapped in Ara town in Ijero local government

Four days ago, a doctor and his wife were kidnapped in ado

Last week another man was kidnapped in Iye ekiti
The peole of ekiti are living in daily fear now
I guess this one happened today
Hmmmm

We need IGP to relocate their ASAP
Before they kidnap all of them their

SOS
cheesy cheesy
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by chachanga: 12:22am On May 11, 2015
this renewed zest for kidnapping folks in town and cultists killing fellow students up and down's calling for some serious ars.e kicking

GMB...do somthing
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by kazmanbanjoko(m): 12:32am On May 11, 2015
WisdomCanada:
We need a world devoid of bad news. Help us Lord.
if there is no bad news, things wont be perfect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by zylla(m): 12:37am On May 11, 2015
vimi:
Thats what u geht for toasting a students geh or failing a very dulll stewdent *with connections in high places*
Shut the f**k up. He is not that kind of person. A very jovial and nice man. A gentle man.
May God grant his safe return quickly, Amen.
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by Nobody: 12:49am On May 11, 2015
Spaxon:

OSOGBO—A lecturer at Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Ile-Ife, Dr. Femi Omisore, was kidnapped by unidentified persons at the weekend.

It was gathered that the lecturer was kidnapped at Ado-Ekiti, while on his way to Oye-Ekiti.

The lecturer, it was learned, works at the Department of Environmental Design Ma-nagement of the institution.
According to a source, the kidnappers also killed Omisore’s driver and burnt his vehicle to ashes.

The source added: “A car was trailing him and his driver tried to escape but he was caught. The driver tried so much to avoid being overtaken by the unknown men, but it is painful that he did not succeed.

“They eventually killed him. The kidnappers came back to the area and shot at the petrol tank of the vehicle, resulting in an inferno that burnt the car.”

Chairman, OAU Academic Staff Union of Universities, Dr. Caleb Aborisade, confirmed the incident.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/oau-lecturer-kidnapped-driver-killed-car-burnt/

Not Ado but Ido Ekiti.
Re: OAU Lecturer Kidnapped , Car Burnt And Driver Killed by MrSplurge(m): 12:51am On May 11, 2015
What Department please? EDM was my faculty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Police Raid Abuja Clubs, Arrest 70 Women / Mentally-Deranged Anglican Priest Sets ATM Of Imo Microfinance Bank, Aba On Fire / Army Deserter Uses Boko Haram Guns To Rob In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.