Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,498 members, 7,861,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? (708 Views)

As Pretty As I Am! If I Slap Your Mother, Will You Slap Me Back? (pictures) / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 8:39am On May 11, 2015
A friend of mine just told me some days ago that His girlfriend slapped Him because of what He did by telling her roommate some bad words about her of which she thinks is not right.He immediately appologised but she wanted to do it the second time.
She called Him into the school environment and did the slapping while expressing her anger in explanation. The school is a very strict school whereby a little fight or whatsover can cause the future of the guy or girl.
Is it right to do such?
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 11, 2015
it's good if he annoys me. meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 8:51am On May 11, 2015
But if it was the guy that hit her first, all hell will break loose.

I always say, if a lady hits a guy cos she expects that the guy won't hit her back, then she deserves whatever comes to her.

Hitting a guy is equally as bad

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by nwafuluozoh: 8:53am On May 11, 2015
Not a bad idea but be sure to have contacted your undertaker, family members
and priest for Requiem arrangements.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by demmy0325(m): 8:54am On May 11, 2015
Am still waitin for that girl that will try this on me... Am sure i wont see..
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by ivyT(f): 8:56am On May 11, 2015
god knows i cant waste energy on person wey dey experience 5minutes madness

i fit give uppercut o,i craze for secschool then,but our life don change
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by jumper524(m): 9:00am On May 11, 2015
if i no damage the girl no b my mama born me
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Tapout(m): 9:02am On May 11, 2015
receiving a public slap from a girl cry cry makes ur friend a fuc'king cashew nut angry.........#no offence

worst of all, his linage was threatened right under the sun n he did nothing to defend it... angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by vizkiz: 9:04am On May 11, 2015
no matter what the so called offense might be, she's gat 0% right to hit me...even if she caught me banging another chick, she's gat no freagging right to do nothing! angry
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by dharay88: 9:14am On May 11, 2015
my babe, slap me.?
Not even my wife... undecided

Ohk, let her try it first
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by XtraSmooth404: 10:01am On May 11, 2015
Girls be slapping short boys any how grin
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 10:21am On May 11, 2015
she better not ever do that unless she's ready and willing to receive X3 but if it's outside she's going to receive worst.
Back in the day, a very close female friend of mine once did it while we were playing though she did it jokingly but guess the force she intended to do it( lightly) was miscalculated and omo the thing land for my ear before she could say sorry( she was surprised she slapped me that hard and was shocked and the first sorry left her mouth but my palm was already on an errand and landed when the second one was about coming out) I don return the thing fast and worst it was kinda a reflex action, she became all teary and I really felt very bad because I hate to hit a lady, I apologize and later took her out later. Hahahahahaha
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 11:25am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
it's good if he annoys me.
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
nonsense
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 11, 2015
i cant slap my guy no matter the offence, but i have slapped a mopol who tried to molest me after seeing the bead on my waist...actually it was a mopol attached to my friend's house.
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by Enegod(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
One of my exes tried to surprize/scare me by jumping out of the bush..
I nearly knocked out the b*tch with my kung fu skills
Lesson learned....?
Reaction 101
The other person's reaction may not be what you expect.
Violence begets violence. undecided
Re: Is It Good To Slap Your Guy Inspite Of His Offence? by mulattoclaro(m): 1:40pm On May 11, 2015
The day a woman will stop slap me except my mother, God knows that the gates of hell will be open that day for that woman. What? Abomination.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Commandments For Women / Do You Prefer Your Man To Be Like This / Aunties Are The Best In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.